Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today’s Shameless ep Mich said the words tits and Zara was acting all horrified. Michelle asked her what word she would use and she said something along the lines of she’d rather not think about it at all. Grow up!

Reactions: 6
In today’s Shameless ep Mich said the words tits and Zara was acting all horrified. Michelle asked her what word she would use and she said something along the lines of she’d rather not think about it at all. Grow up!
I see they’re going to be on an ep of Happy Hour, how will Zara handle their language! *clutches pearls!* 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I passionately hate the word tits too lol I don’t know why but I find it ick and degrading. Boobs all day for me. I haven’t listen to the ep though

Reactions: 4
Not VD begging for applause that she’s only now made her ‘first holiday purchase’ and it cost a mere 18 euro, forgetting about the purchases she’s already disclosed. Viccy D, you travelled across the world to treat yourself to some champagne glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not VD begging for applause that she’s only now made her ‘first holiday purchase’ and it cost a mere 18 euro, forgetting about the purchases she’s already disclosed. Viccy D, you travelled across the world to treat yourself to some champagne glasses.
My first thought was about the champagne flutes and we've definitely seen other shopping bags! You can't tell me she went to Galeries Lafayette and didn't buy anything.

Reactions: 7
I missed the champagne flutes story, what brand are they?
Imagine they break on the way home 😂

• Haha
Also finding the constant, faux shock over the accomodation pretty grating. Of course it’s all incredible when you are dropping this much cash. Is she going to tell us these were all just on points too?
IMG_6132.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Man, would love to know the tea as to whether anything happened between VD and Cravingasaving! CAS cited a lot of mental health stuff over a period, makes me wonder how much VD played a part given the joint biz venture etc

Reactions: 12
Man, would love to know the tea as to whether anything happened between VD and Cravingasaving! CAS cited a lot of mental health stuff over a period, makes me wonder how much VD played a part given the joint biz venture etc
I too, have been curious about this. Though CAS appears to be an actual genuine person with regard for other people’s feelings so I have little hope anything will be shared RE her departure.

VD was probably playing big shot in their business relationship. I wonder if VD left a lot on CAS plate whilst she galavanted off doing her own thing.

Reactions: 1
I too, have been curious about this. Though CAS appears to be an actual genuine person with regard for other people’s feelings so I have little hope anything will be shared RE her departure.
VD was probably playing big shot in their business relationship. I wonder if VD left a lot on CAS plate whilst she galavanted off doing her own thing.
Agree, I reckon relationship definitely not a “partnership” or equal.
Yeah I really like CAS and agree she would stay professional about it.
But MAN I would live for some hot goss 😆

Reactions: 3
I’m just imagining CAS & her new (also previous) colleague in their new office on they first day back together debriefing about VD and laughing at what a narcissist she is. So happy for them.

Reactions: 5
Those ring finger tattoos on the shameless girls 🤢

I couldn’t bring myself to watch the whole thing…. Surely these are just semi permanent?!

Finger tatts often don’t last anyway. You can’t really avoid moving them or getting them wet.

What’s the significance of mr ok? I don’t follow them so have no idea