Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad was in the army and the only thing I got from him was how to iron my clothes, would have loved a bit of exercise discipline from him
Omg same . Lots of moving around, but the main thing I learnt was how to iron my pants quickly with an embarrassing crease in the front and a love of tubes of condensed milk. If only I picked up better discipline than that

Reactions: 11
Omg same . Lots of moving around, but the main thing I learnt was how to iron my pants quickly with an embarrassing crease in the front and a love of tubes of condensed milk. If only I picked up better discipline than that
CREASES CREASES CREASES that's all I hear when I'm ironing now

Reactions: 5
Tara your disgusting husband is a bigger red flag than the red flag on this jogging pram. He said to her a few weeks ago that she should lose weight, so she buys a jogging pram probably so that she can get out of the house for some exercise, and he’s pissed off? Leave him FFS.

Reactions: 15
He’s actually the worst
---
I’m laughing so hard, I share the same love of the tubes of condensed milk. I also blame my love of makeup after getting into my dad’s camo paint too many times and I swear we also had an unlimited supply of glow sticks?!

Reactions: 10
This is so upsetting. The poor kid doesn’t even like running.

My daughter entered her zone cross country because she enjoys running and participates in a morning run club at school. She placed third and will be competing in state trials. She has never trained - she prefers other sports. We have barely spoken about running other than me giving her the brilliant non athletic advice of go fast for a bit, then pace yourself so you can sprint a bit more at the end. That’s it.

This little girl doesn’t seem to like cross country and if she’s not hitting the zone level, she’s not that great at it. Why not let her chose something she likes to do or is passionate about? It just seems cruel.

Reactions: 33
How much is it? Online says you can get them $150/$250/$300. That’s hardly a HUGE purchase that would break the bank. He wants her to lose weight and she’s found a way where she doesn’t even have to burden him with their kids. Why would he get angry?

Reactions: 12
He just seems like the kind of guy who wants a skinny wife, but doesn’t want to know about how she got skinny or have that skinniness impact his time or his bank account

Reactions: 25
I’m laughing so hard, I share the same love of the tubes of condensed milk. I also blame my love of makeup after getting into my dad’s camo paint too many times and I swear we also had an unlimited supply of glow sticks?!
Haha I completely forgot about the camo face paint. I wonder how many soft furnishings I ruined with that. Sorry mum

I cry like a BABY in the Army episode of Bluey when Rusty talks about eating condensed milk.

Reactions: 8
The fact that she thought it was funny that the pig was pissed off is fucked.

Reactions: 7
Why do influencers that can clearly afford cake and gifts for their kids birthdays always just give them free shit that they’re gifted? It feeds into their entitlement and disassociation with reality.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She said it was on clearance at Aldi for like $100 so a steal! He sounds like a controlling dick.

Reactions: 10
Why do influencers that can clearly afford cake and gifts for their kids birthdays always just give them free shit that they’re gifted? It feeds into their entitlement and disassociation with reality.
I felt like that with Sarah Davidson and Mother’s Day. She got sent soooooo much stuff! And clearly she can afford to buy it. Since she had her baby her feed is all just sponsored post and shit she’s getting given.

then there’s the whole “I fit back in my pre pregnancy clothes at 7 weeks without doing anything!” Which is so damaging for the majority of people who that’s not realistic for.

Reactions: 15
I had to google “condensed milk Australian army” and now I understand it is a prized ration and any big favour is usually done in exchange for the tube of condensed milk. Thank you to the Bluey subreddit that explained this!

Reactions: 12
Is Jade Tunchy able to say anything without sounding condescending and passive aggressive?

Reactions: 13
I had to google “condensed milk Australian army” and now I understand it is a prized ration and any big favour is usually done in exchange for the tube of condensed milk. Thank you to the Bluey subreddit that explained this!
I didn’t realise that! That’s so cute. I just remember dad would get home and my siblings and I would pick over his rat pack and he’d always bring us tubes of condensed milk

Reactions: 6
I missed why we talking about condensed milk (sorry busy) but omg memories I now need some direct of spoon.
Ok back to snarking. Chloe Morello reno looks so basic and shit. Hope she watched Mathica's reels on how to paint a window.

Reactions: 5
I don't follow her but has she openly said he wants her to lose weight?!?

Reactions: 3