Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
She thinks if she puts her seatbelt over her boobs then her implants will explode in a crash? And the influencer account that shared it thinks that is a good point?
HOW would being properly restrained make an implant explode versus not being properly retrained and having your body flung forward on impact??
When you fracture a cervical vertebra but your fake titties are still intact 💅🏻 #priorities

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Little Miss Influenza

Chatty Member
Ok more of this now I’ve seen this couple 😂 Are we meant to want food/fitness advice from this couple? Jesus Christ 😳🥴 They look like siblings
They look like a picture of health 🙄

I can't attach the screenshot in this reply but where she said "kids will eat what you give them" makes me angry. They absolutely will not. One of my children ate organic, fruit and vegetable, happily snacks on vegetables for snacks, also eats chocolate and other foods. One of my other children is a beige only eater and it would cause them to be upset if we were to even put it on their plate or ask them to try it. I parented them the same abd one has major issues and the other doesn't. One would starve before they would eat certain things so don't tell us kids will rat what they're given 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33

hippopananus

🙋‍♀️
Im another one. Love it when they get all high and mighty and say they don’t share personal info….. I pretty much jump for joy and get onto it. Love doing the overseas ones too…. A bit trickier, but easy enough to do most of them. Then I wipe it from my brain but I know that I know where they live, kids school etc!
---

I also worked in a workplace where we had the old electoral rolls in print form. Lived a slow shift looking up people 🤣🤣🤣🙏
I worked for a bank that held Ashy Bines accounts (probably not the main ones as there was fuck all money in them) she made all her bridesmaids pay for their dresses because she’s such a tight bitch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
This one. I've never heard of it.
---

People will drop off once they realise it's shit. Plus she goes back to work 2 days a week soon so this constant content will stop. She did the same thing when she had close friends for $10. Posted heaps then some days posted 1 item or none at all as she was on holidays with family/had no reception. Always an excuse. She's just wants to be famous but she's boring AF
Oh no. Not Isuzu 😭 never saw that one coming 😂

• Haha

snarklife

IMG_4410.png

“not a bad point to make?” What? She’s clearly wearing her seatbelt incorrectly. In Qld the driver would be fined like $1100 for a passenger wearing a seatbelt like that. It’s unsafe and illegal whyyyyyyu do these people have a platform 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Wow

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
It's so effing wrong that the people who need the freebies the least get the most. And she won't use even half of it.

sponsorednotsponsored

I’ve never been a Veruca fan but she quite often comes onto my TikTok fyp and I must say motherhood has made me see in a different life. She has been so happy and content lately i have loved seeing it. What a tragedy. My heart breaks for her.
RIP baby Cash

• Heart

Amyzep

Influencers posting photos of their children in school uniform for their first day back at school. How thick can you be? Why bother covering up the school's emblem but leaving the rest of the colours and design. For my own interest - It took me 30 seconds to reverse image search a uniform and find where a certain Gold Coast influencer's kids would be every Monday - Friday.

• Angry
  • Wow

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
I’m too old to follow vapid gronks like this, but can I just add that Sophadopha has to be the fucking worst Instagram handle ever and whenever I see it, my face screws up and I think to myself “what the fuck is a Sopha Dopha?”.
It sounds like something sold on an infomercial
"Introducing the Sopha Dopha 3000"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I actually like Indy Clinton but she’s trying too hard to act unaffected by pregnancy… surfing at 3 weeks PP… ? You shouldn’t be exercising like that let alone in the ocean at that stage you have a dinner plate sized wound inside you lol 🙄

• Wow

marthamartyr

I know it’s not even worth discussing because it’s so ridiculous, but no hun, you can’t control what someone puts in their mouth. As the parent, you control what is served. What the child chooses to eat, is up to them. Many children will choose to eat nothing, which is a lot worse for them than some cheese and crackers. Most kids can survive a beige diet with no nutrient deficiencies.

That lunchbox was FINE. Yes it’s better to eat whole foods, but that lunchbox wasn’t going to give those kids diabetes or heart disease. We know that restricting food and focussing on “good vs bad” can lead to problematic behaviour around food and eating disorders. That’s where the health problems come from. Normalising the little, portion sized packet of Oreos helps to prevent that child from binging and stuffing a whole sleeve of Oreos down in one sitting.

And no Danni, I don’t send biscuits or roll ups etc in my child’s lunchbox, so I’m not personally triggered, but they do get white bread and sometimes crackers 😱
Can’t beat a soft white bread Vegemite and cheese sandwich… all those carbs and salt and sugar … Delish

• Haha
  • Heart

Emilyemily99

I do find it a bit off but yea 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
I’ll pay to read an article on why she broke up with that little dipshit.
I wonder if it was the rather loud collective ick from readers when she revealed in a very wanky national newspaper article that she had slid into his DMs when he was underage. So gross.

I used to like Rosie a lot and found her strikingly similar to myself in a few ways. When I read the anti-cool girl, I felt like my unusual ass was being validated. She’s a decent writer and a great storyteller. I went to a live show based on the first book and enjoyed it immensely. I also attended a show for the second book and found her a little - grating. It might have been a bad show - I get it, but the formula was there, the stories were similar, I just didn’t find myself laughing, or even liking her. Maybe I had matured out of ‘I shit myself’ storytelling, I thought (full disclosure; I have never shit myself and that is not one of my common denominators with her).

Then on recommendation, I listening to Just the Gist. As that podcast took off, pre-Covid, I noticed the success seemed to equate with this evolution from the anti cool girl to the kind of mean girl she experienced bullying at the hands of and this was underscored by my seething hatred of her beloved Caleb. I know people who went to school with him and frankly some of his views are probably too vitriolic for Sky. He’s a really awful person with abhorrent views and hot takes on the poor, LGBTQ community, people of colour etc. I couldn’t understand how someone who aligned themselves as seemingly left, feminist and an ally could be with someone like him. On JtG, Rosie seemed to become more snarky and mean and too brash. Jacob was the person shining on the format and this was also evident at live shows.

I have real empathy for Rosie’s MH struggles, the loss of Tony, the loss of her friendship with Jacob and now her Mum. It’s very sad. I lost my own Mum 6 years ago and wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Ever. Even if they were fucking a tiny aspiring fascist who hates poor people and woke stuff. However the monetising of Lisa’s death is another big ick for me. Lisa would probably approve of it, but the timing of Rosie setting up a Patreon and then her Mum taking her own life so soon afterward and Rosie using this to cash up is just bleurgh. I’d prefer to donate to a relevant charity (or her Mum’s funeral costs if she’s that hard up) than pay to read her self centred reflections on the complex grief associated with losing a maternal figure she had a very difficult relationship with.

I’m sure her financial situation isn’t great. More Talent, who Rosie (and Jacob) are signed with are pretty savvy and the amount of work and downloads she would have been getting with JtG would make for a very comfortable financial set up. Sis has probably churned that all into the private health system with MH admissions, which is obviously not a bad thing for her. But something about monetising your mum’s suicide to amplify your own voice and reach is just another notch on the ‘gross, but not in a cute, funny or self deprecating way’ Rosie tally for me.

• Heart