Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
She is so awful!!! Total mean girl vibes and absolutely no kindness towards other mums. Her husband also seems awful. I just did a little stalk of her stories and she’s shared a video of him talking to their 4yo (?) about his ‘small Willy’ after getting out of their ice bath. WTF?!
Yep they are both terrible. Privileged self righteous idiots! She's continued on today saying if she made mums feel bad then good because that was her intention and hopefully it will mean they will change their ways. If people don't have time to cook healthy food then they need to find time and stop making excuses. Never-mind if you're a single parent, disabled, work all the time to keep a roof over your head, homeless, depressed, unwell, it's just not an excuse guys!! Fuck right off Danni, you're an arsehole!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

No just No

Abby Gilmore has clapped back and good on her
Abby response is so good 👌🏻
I don’t love everything she does but the one thing she doesn’t do is shame people for their parenting choices
---
also danni doubling down that she wasn’t “shaming” she was just telling it like it is.
This is the kind of thing mean girls say to hide the fact that they’re being a self righteous asshole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Sophadopha is an idiot, her ridiculous over consumption, jumping on flights to go to one lunch meeting or to the tennis that she repeatedly says she has ‘no idea why I’m going’, is all so bogan and tacky. She clearly goes around shopping not looking at the price of things because she doesn’t need to - she bought a brand new Range Rover with cash when she was 18 - so I have no idea why she’s pretending to be bothered by spending $125. Put the expensive mug next to your collection of Dior jewellery, Bottega Venetta handbags etc.
Her shein quality, sweat shop made bikinis cost $130 for a set, so surely she’s well aware of what small businesses have to charge to cover costs?

This is cruel and petty of me but I think she’s ugly as sin, very very uneducated, plays off this whole ‘nice girl’ vibe when actually her entire Internet presence is just showing off her body in various stages of undress. She’s recently gotten into the gym and every single work out fit or showing what she does in the gym includes vision of her arse, with shorts or leggings pulled right up her crack. The only aspirational thing she’s got going on is a genetic gift of long legs and a decent body. She can’t do makeup, she’s terrible at speaking, she’s got streaks of being a mean girl, and one day she’ll realise having a mum who encouraged you to drop of out school and stopped working to ‘manage’ your ‘career’ is actually just using you as a meal ticket and it’s a bit grubby.

AND her fans are fucking insane. At this point she could straight up murder someone and 500,000 TikTok fans would make videos defending her and saying “um, she’s got anxiety, it’s not like she could stop herself killing someone” and “omg go off queen! We love a murdering mother! Slay!!!!”
I’m too old to follow vapid gronks like this, but can I just add that Sophadopha has to be the fucking worst Instagram handle ever and whenever I see it, my face screws up and I think to myself “what the fuck is a Sopha Dopha?”.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Amyzep

I do similar lol.
---
Well I look up their ABN’s to find their address which is always their home and do a Google street view 😂
Oh I love that there are so many fellow investigators here. The thrill I get when I track down someone's address from them posing in front of a blurred SOLD sign!

Isn't it crazy how you can piece together someone's entire life and could track them down if you really wanted to... Where they live and how much they paid for their house, where their parents live, the gym they go to, the cafes and supermarket they frequent 😬

amyinthesky

They look like they’ve both just kicked a particularly nasty meth addiction.
As someone with a lot of experience in this area…. That was the first thing I thought when seeing those pictures. Gaunt, protruding cheek bones, sallow skin..

• Haha

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
The amount of free baby shit Jade Tunchy is getting is sending me to an internal rage **crying in can’t afford anything on mat leave/one income/cost of living crisis**

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

robbolife

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with the lunchbox, but why not show it with no name/shame and offer some small easy changes to upgrade the nutrition if feeding kids well and improving their health IS actually important to you? I nearly said this screams shame shame buy my JuicePlus/ISAGENIX. And then y’all drop the bombshell that she’s a Monat hun. Lmao. It just screams unqualified, unlicensed, uneducated nonsense trying to be an expert, which is typical in the MLM space. I really have had it with these huns, that also sell these self love courses, ebooks and so on
At this point in this capitalist hellhole - cost of living crisis, price gouging, protecting shareholder profits, supermarket duopoly etc etc - I’d much rather see a child go to school with a full lunchbox of a variety of food than minimal or no food at all which is unfortunately a reality for many many Aussie kids.
I hope this witch was brutalised by her followers.

• Heart
She’s missing that people add qualifiers like “I think” because it sounds less rude than just jumping in with “you’re doing it wrong”. I appreciate that it would be super annoying to get unsolicited advice all day, but a lot of people genuinely don’t know this stuff and see you doing it and think it’s all fine.

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
Yuck Danni I didn’t even know you existed but you’re a shit excuse for a human MAYBE HER KID WILL ONLY EAT CHICKEN ON WHITE BREAD WITH NO SALAD!??????!!!

Heres some content advice for you….

post a photo crop out the name offer some swap suggestions ???

Wholegrain crackers instead of Jatz… (they’re most likely actually SAVOY in Melbourne “educate yourself”)

Fresh fruit instead of roll ups - or the (probably yuck) ones you can make yourself at home???

“healthier jam” sweetened with prune juice on a teddy bear biscuit instead of Oreos for something sweet.

FFS you get judged so much with babies then toddlers then when they go to fkn school depending on what you feed them. Mums do their best we aren’t all just lazy some kids unfortunately don’t eat all the colours of the rainbow but you know what (and I was one of them) I GREW OUT OF IT.

I sound psycho but seriously it’s never ending I’d love to see these influencers kids in a few years time when they have no self control and can’t handle themselves around non whole foods 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh she is vile. One of those privileged toxic positivity 'no excuses for not getting up at 5am to exercise' twats. I agree with you 100%, it's gross to shame someone so openly about something that you have no idea about. There can also be sensory issues etc. Lunchbox shaming is really not cool.

Reactions: 35

bossbabetears

Is this bitch for real? Be kind? She literally shamed another mother online for her parenting choices. And not in a nice way at all 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I swear to god if I never see another boring, white woman with obvious disordered eating give unhelpful, unsolicited advice and then cry about being trolled I could die happy

Blueshirts

Chatty Member
Victoria Devine in the Outspoken Facebook page today commenting on a post about influencers getting a truckload of free stuff. Her comments are so smug and irritating, I was on the fence about her before but reading the whole thread has made me want to punch her in the face 🙄 View attachment 2688107
Lololol. Just went & read this thread. VD wrote a giant post talking about how much work she puts into her content and how she only picks companies she believes in. Someone just responded that they wouldn't pay a cent for a kaboodle kitchen either 🤣

• Haha

hotg0ss

Abby response is so good 👌🏻
I don’t love everything she does but the one thing she doesn’t do is shame people for their parenting choices
---
also danni doubling down that she wasn’t “shaming” she was just telling it like it is.
This is the kind of thing mean girls say to hide the fact that they’re being a self righteous asshole.
Omg this!!!! 🙌🏼
Abby never asked for your opinion or “advice” so the whole “telling it like it is” excuse is completely null and void. You’re not “up front and honest” you’re just a cunt, danni.

Reactions: 34

Wordlechampion

Heads up to people who work at banks looking up people’s accounts. There is now technology to track you and your supervisor might be getting notifications for any unauthorised access. I wouldn’t risk it for a bit of gossip.

• Haha

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
Anyone know much about Reece Hawkins Only Fans girlfriend? She recently followed Cinnamon Baby, so pregnancy rumours going around.
She is a carbon copy of London.

how can these women still go with Reece?
He has no job. No money.
Abandoned one of his children in America.
Rarely sees his other 2 kids in Australia.
He is such a selfish person.
Wht is his appeal

Re Danni Duncan - her husband is now saying she angered parents who are clearly lazy in their food and that there is 24 hours in a day so better choices should be made
Oh fuck off. It wasn’t about time how much time she had or a lack of effort. It’s about balance and making sure kids have food that they will actually eat. The lunchboxes were perfectly fine. There’s nothing wrong with giving kids a little packet of Oreos or whatever. It’s actually RECOMMENDED by actual dieticians to serve stuff like that with meals and keep food neutral.
---
(comments directed at that guy, not you obviously 😂)

• Haha

problematicinfluencers

That photog page that has changed from an influencer tea page… I feel like that’s such an unwise move.

An influencer goss page that was anonymous and now she’s changed to a business page and we all know her name/photog business? I hope she didn’t post anything that will come back to bite her.

Also in one of the initial posts about it in this thread it said 14k followers, when I click from my Insta page it’s only got 11k now… 3k unfollowed within a few hours? I think that says it all...

Reactions: 33