Australian Influencers #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
interesting she jumped on and dropped a bunch of hints while nearly crying on camera, only to then say they haven’t set boundaries on what they’re sharing etc? why are you saying anything at all then 🙃 wonder what ad she’ll be flogging tomorrow with the boost in engagement after today’s sob stories 🙄
I know someone who lives in their small country town and apparently it is the absolute talk of the town there. Someone’s been playing up.., and it ain’t Cullen.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Thanks - she's blocked me 🤣 So she bought a 3 year old house on a 1/4 acre in Buderim.
God she’s an idiot, thinking it wouldn’t be found lol , she just couldn’t help herself. Especially matching it up with the pics she’s shared of the pool and all through the home 🫠 they never learn.
---
Ohhh what was the Yarli Creative scam?
She has her own thread lol it’s all on there, screen shots etc. basically multiple go fund me pages and seems like she spent the money herself, same as her friend Kenita, threatened self harm when called out

Reactions: 3
What a sad story. Her friends have launched a GFM type thing for her today, but they say essentially that her cancer was caused by grief from her marriage break up she stored in her lungs, then it spread 🤔. It’s a bit wakadoodle and also way to blame the ex.

It’s very sad and she seems to have a wonderful mindset. I wonder sometimes about raising money for treatment for cancers that are almost unanimously considered noncurable. I know there are situations where the doctors get it wrong, but not too often. I guess as long as people are across the full story then it’s their money to part with.
I really admire her attitude. She’s taken responsibility for her health (lots of people just give up and hand over total responsibility to their healthcare provider) and I think mindset plays a huge role. I also wonder whether taking alternative approaches allow for new thinking and potentially new treatments for something so pervasive will hopefully make a difference down the track.

I do not agree with unproven treatments or people being taken advantage of especially when they are so vulnerable.

I also don’t agree with people shitting on mainstream medicine when it is likely to be the treatments that prolong people’s lives and doesn’t promise them impossible solutions. Kate was open about being on targeted drugs which I fully believe would have helped rather than her IVs of circumin and whatnot.

Reactions: 3
Another whinge, but iryna (fromgreatbeginnings) and having to share her child's every thought but blurring his face out 🙄 just stop showing him, it's not that hard to figure out what he would look like based on constantly resharing face pics from a year ago.
Especially when he has such distinctive hair!!

Reactions: 2
I find her so cringe!! Did anyone else see the speech thing she did on the weekend? The hair and outfit was just so tacky!
Omg yes and all of the stuff she was saying about how she used to organise her friends study folders LOL like why do these women need to hear it. I’m so confused what the whole event was

I reckon they would have made over 1 mil from their app subscriptions when it’s literally just recipes and a budget plan that you can get forfree

oh and her cleaning list where she vacuums daily hah

Reactions: 2
Who's the biggest trainwreck I can follow, pls? (Preferable with their own thread)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tammi.tmb might have her 'menty b' in the wrong cycle now after her address has been found. So smug saying no one would be able to work it out. Fool.😾

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t see what Tammi shared? Did they delete it?
I don't know! I'm blocked and I can't see any stories on Picuki. I just used the figure someone else here said Tammi had mentioned. Combined it with a short time frame and a general location and it came straight up!
---
So funny, these smug fucks can’t help themselves
It was sold off market so she probably thought she was safe? Except she didn't realise the agents would list it as sold on the major websites 🤪

Reactions: 8
I don't know! I'm blocked and I can't see any stories on Picuki. I just used the figure someone else here said Tammi had mentioned. Combined it with a short time frame and a general location and it came straight up!
---

It was sold off market so she probably thought she was safe? Except she didn't realise the agents would list it as sold on the major websites 🤪
Yep, she’s also showed all that deck, the pool, the bathrooms and inside the kitchen, how daft can someone be.
Guess her slimy husband better keep his semen retention going for a bit longer, she won’t be in the mood after this.
Also await a story from her saying trolls have outed her address 🙄 which absolutely has not been done, but that’s what they all say when they are so bleeping dumb showing off their homes to keep anything private.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Well Tammi's is house better than the Kearnts. I don't even follow the crazy faced witch but just wanted to see how easy it was to find.....3.5 seconds.

Reactions: 7
I like Lauren Curtis but oh my God, another chronicle of her hair journey is here. I have never come across anyone who carries on about their hair as much as she does.
I can’t believe she paid all that money to have those extensions put in… (with zero research) only to then have someone tell her how damaging they were going to be and have them taken out the next day!
Now she’s gone and forked out another $500+ for a Halo and the LEVEL of detail we’re getting! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ …and she thinks it looks good!! You can very clearly see where her hair stops 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.