Australian Influencers #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked Influencer updates an anonymous Q saying why would I pay when I can read tattle free and that's where most of your Intel comes from.

She hadn't answered last time I checked 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The paid content includes her opinions on influencer events. I don’t care about her opinions. They’re all tit because she doesn’t want to offend the influencers she wants to be buddies with. I’ll just keep reading here for ☕free☕

Reactions: 28
Add Ruby Tuesday Matthews (along with Christie Swadling) to the list of “influencers” that don’t look their age.
I honestly thought RTM was in her early 40’s - hand on heart, there was no way I thought she was in her 20’s

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Add Ruby Tuesday Matthews (along with Christie Swadling) to the list of “influencers” that don’t look their age.
I honestly thought RTM was in her early 40’s - hand on heart, there was no way I thought she was in her 20’s
WAIT! WHAT?! She is in her 20s?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The paid content includes her opinions on influencer events. I don’t care about her opinions. They’re all tit because she doesn’t want to offend the influencers she wants to be buddies with. I’ll just keep reading here for ☕free☕
Her opinions 🤣 she doesn’t have the guts to have an opinion. She just wants to suck up all their asses and call it a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her opinions 🤣 she doesn’t have the guts to have an opinion. She just wants to suck up all their asses and call it a day.
Exactly. I truly can't believe people are this stupid to subscribe to her tit?! She literally just reposts what they post?! Never has an opinion because she is a kiss ass.

Reactions: 11
Influencer Updates has broken the news about Natalie (including photo of the funeral notice that was posted in here) and her followers aren't happy - lots of people saying it's not an "influence update" and an announcement like that should be from the family.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Influencer Updates has broken the news about Natalie (including photo of the funeral notice that was posted in here) and her followers aren't happy - lots of people saying it's not an "influence update" and an announcement like that should be from the family.
Agree, it should come from the family. Besides we all know she got it from here!

Reactions: 15
very poor taste and im glad people are calling her out. Did she delete the post? I can’t see it.

Reactions: 14
I’m disgusted. To be fair I was a little bit disheartened to see it posted in here when it first was. But because I know nothing but positivity was discussed when talking about Natalie I understood why OP posted. We all wanted nothing but good news for Natalie. And also the fact that OP came across the information organically!
But for influencer updates to take that picture from here and share it on SM is deplorable. Natalie was the type of “influencer” we need more of. She wasn’t even in the same league as all the other influencers she posts about. How dare she lump Natalie in amongst all the other tit she dribbles.

---

Edit: I’m glad she saw sense and deleted it.
Im disgusted. To be fair I was a little bit disheartened to see it posted in here when it first was. But because I know nothing but positivity was discussed when talking about Natalie I understood why OP posted. We all wanted nothing but good news for Natalie. And also the fact that OP came across the information organically!
But for influencer updates to take that picture from here and share it on SM is deplorable. Natalie was the type of “influencer” we need more of. She wasn’t even in the same league as all the other influencers she posts about. How dare she lump Natalie in amongst all the other tit she dribbles.

Reactions: 28
That is so sad about Natalie. And so scummy of Influencer Updates to get her Intel from here while also continually bagging it out.

Reactions: 26
Bloody Mopey Claire Smith and Mizz Henshaw! So much waaahing from these two lately!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate how people post pics or videos of their kids crying too. Breaks my heart :(

I find IVF Tribe annoying (mainly because she's so boring, every story is the same thing, a bowl of fruit, what chocolate she is eating once the baby is in bed, her pool, sky pics, pumping quantity photos, what her kid is eating/not eating) but I do think sharing the lows is refreshing. It's so common in the infertility community to pretend everything is shiny and perfect once baby is finally here, so I appreciate her admitting she is struggling. Just wish she would stop posting pics of a crying bub and also be more upfront about all the sponcon.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.