Australian Influencers #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lauren Curtis making an entire day of content out of pulling out weeds... this girl contributes so little and has the audacity to say things about Kim K, TBH at least she is sharing some sort of content. Not weed picking

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god not Tully. I’ve disliked her ever since her Big Brother days. Like can not stand her 😩
I couldn’t stand her in BB days, but granted I think she’s matured quite a bit. I found her stories about her Mum relatable (similar scenario here) so I guess there’s that emotional link there for me.

Have I read this correctly, Tully not only messed around with a married man but posted a story hinting she did? Why?! And totally not blaming just her, he is obviously a complete piece of tit. But why would she make is so obvious? Or did Olivia find out another way. I don’t follow OMR but I haven’t seen anything awful about her on here and she seems quite sweet and pretty fragile. Maybe my tar black soul is brightening up because I feel really sorry for her.
What’s this story Tully posted? I completely missed it (and do follow her).

Have I read this correctly, Tully not only messed around with a married man but posted a story hinting she did? Why?! And totally not blaming just her, he is obviously a complete piece of tit. But why would she make is so obvious? Or did Olivia find out another way. I don’t follow OMR but I haven’t seen anything awful about her on here and she seems quite sweet and pretty fragile. Maybe my tar black soul is brightening up because I feel really sorry for her.
What’s this story Tully posted? I completely missed it (and do follow her).
Nooo, it’s all just speculation about Tully and OMR hubby (at the moment.)
Ahh, got it!

I can’t wait to see what has happened, she must be a piece of work, remember on big brother she cheated on her partner while she was in the damn house on national tv, no shame.
Albeit wasn’t that like 15 years ago?

Reactions: 1
Courtney McCarty’s launch of “The Sisterhood Society” - isn’t that what Anna Rose Richards used to run with her ex-friend Georgie Hubbard 🤔?

Reactions: 3
Oh I do feel for her! Hubby and I split albeit temporarily a few months ago, more of a break than anything and I would have hated for it to be public. It’s bloody tough enough.
Yeah it's not nice to have your personal stuff plastered all over the daily mail. I think OMR needs a better PR person who could have advised her on the best way forward.
The cryptic post was not the best thing to do if she wanted to keep quiet. Surely a few timed posts or shots of her skin/ running/ coffee would have kept people from findng out.
I have been playing Paul Mac on my Spotify though, so must thank her for the recommendation!!

Reactions: 18
lauren Curtis making an entire day of content out of pulling out weeds... this girl contributes so little and has the audacity to say things about Kim K, TBH at least she is sharing some sort of content. Not weed picking
Lauren can come and weed my lawn since she loves it so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How embarrassing for OMR, if a bunch of strangers can pick up there were major problems in their relationship (from the Instagram highlights :sick: ) imagine how fucked up it was beind closed doors.

KFE is gross but it come back to the husband.
I went to school with Kristins husband Chris, he is a very nice person. Shame she didn’t stick with him and be a normal person.

Reactions: 7
I always thought it was a shame she borrowed her wedding dress and didn’t keep it, even just to show her children or pass down as I think it was stunning and she looked beautiful in it. Not that my kids have ever shown any interest in mine! I’m still glad I have it after 20 years. Now, I’m glad she didn’t. Poor girl.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if OMR will directly address this? I sort of feel like she has to now that the media is reporting on it. It’s difficult for influencers to quietly separate but I guess eventually people work it out.

still a few months away but it neither she nor Tammy ever officially address things I feel like posts around Christmas time are a good indicator and if they celebrate together.

Reactions: 5
I always thought it was a shame she borrowed her wedding dress and didn’t keep it, even just to show her children or pass down as I think it was stunning and she looked beautiful in it. Not that my kids have ever shown any interest in mine! I’m still glad I have it after 20 years. Now, I’m glad she didn’t. Poor girl.
Didn't she get it for free?

Reactions: 1
Didn't she get it for free?
i’m pretty sure OMR’s reception dress and bridesmaid dresses were all borrowed / lent to her. Not sure about her ceremony gown though. She was the most stunning, gloriously happy bride. I really feel for her and hope she debunks the rumour with something like GUYS, IVE JUST HAD AN EYE INJURY AND DIDNT WANT TO SHOW YOU ALL MY EYE PATCH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg she is soooo weird these days. Seriously...what....the....duck....

Reactions: 5
I went to school with Kristins husband Chris, he is a very nice person. Shame she didn’t stick with him and be a normal person.
KFE is just an awful person. Has she been through all the married and single men in Sydney that she's targetting married (or newly) single high profile Melbourne men now

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nice little humble brag from RDOM 🙄🥴
It's a personality trait - and not a good one!!! He just keeps doing it and obviously doesn't even realise.

Also the bit about they haven't seen many homeless people around but it's not hard to buy an extra meal when you're out and drop it off to them!! They are so condescending - of course no one else in the world would come up with that idea or any other way to help the homeless with them suggesting it!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.