Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Oh the absolute drivel coming out of her mouth this afternoon.
For someone who supposedly has grown so much and doesn’t let negative comments affect her, she sure spent a lot of time justifying her “self care/dislike of looking after her own kids”.

Reactions: 9

Tinks1598

PUHHHHHLEASE, how the fuck does someone get burnout from focussing everyday on themselves!
One little thing changed in her routine, Durt stayed out late and she had to parent buy herself for few hours....... THAT is what has given her burnout, actually having to PARENT.
This woman is one fucked up bitch. So fucked in the head.
Imagine having a full on panic attack because you have had to step up and parent your kids.
But she did 5 therapy sessions so she is all good now! One day this twat may actually realise that she needs ongoing help from a professional. But then again I am not sure narcs would benefit from therapy.

yivshiv

Chatty Member
That was on load of pish!
So , AB and her man tell their son they are going for a cuddle, lock the bedroom door start getting it on, and the boy comes in the garden entrance, asking why they are naked. Dad says he's just looking at a bruise on Mums inner thigh...
Worst year of ABs life was when she had her son ! She should get that on a greeting card for when he's 18. She wasn't maternal you see..
She recommended Miss Rachel, the online babysitter. Tala loves her. So plonk your baby in front of the screen when you need time.
Spesh, when talking about Kurt's humour, was laughing like a fuckwit saying he suggested leaving Regan in the car on a hot day (but they would leave the aircon on) How is that remotely funny.

Ashy hates drinking to excess so Steve doesn't do it now. Basically not allowed.

Spesh says trust is her main worry- when Kurt's out and says he's had 2 beers but is wasted, that's a trust issue - recently he said if he knew she was that cool about it he would have been upfront, but was worried he would get into trouble 🤣 what a man.

Kurt wants sex day and night, sometimes when they have it in morningSpesh K says we can have a quickie tonight and he goes in a huff when she says that, they are trying to squeeze more in before her periods start.
They planned on "christening the shop" so Spesh had a vibrator in her bag and it went off in front of everyone. That shop has no window shutters does it 🤢 Those two and their body fluids all around the stock and packaging.Yuck !

AB states the importance of a schedule so that's Kurt now getting it on a timetable 😅
As it's such a grrreeeeeaaattt idea.
Then spesh says life with kids is too routine and structured its important to keep it fun, after saying the "sex schedule was great" typical contradiction from k.

AB states how important and essential family is as a support network for the kids.
Spesh was very silent 🤫

AB talking about babysitters for date night and how important that was and spesh pipes up with and it's OK to ask for help and bleats on about her therapist/coach. Totally awkward, wtf you talking about moment 😳

One.load of absolute verbal diarrhoea

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
"My biggest thing was this falling out is between me, Kurt and my parents. Nobody else" "so fucking hard to go through this publicly online"
YOU CHOOSE TO PUT THIS ONLINE SPECIAL K!!!!

• Heart

daisychaingirl

I just left a comment on the podcast and at the end I said you would get better advice from a brick wall then that podcast!

• Haha

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
Who the hell wants to hear about their sex lives? Urgh keep it to yourself ladies. Plus the thought of both Kurt and Steve makes me wanna 🤮 anyways. They are both pure trash.

• Sick

AMFlogger

VIP Member
People like K and K are the ones who don't enrol their kids in sports because it impacts them too much and interferes with their precious me-time. I have sporty kids and I am constantly travelling to things, we very rarely have a weekend to take it "nice and slow". K would just not cope with that at all.
---
Podcast is down to 80... will be interesting to see what it pops up to tomorrow... last week I think it only got up to 14.

• Haha
  • Wow

blueocean94

Chatty Member
VLOG RECAP

A VERY UNEXPECTED PHONE CALL, WE’RE FINALLY DOING IT AND ANNOUNCEMENT

The video starts with special K getting dressed in activewear and then applying a full face of make up for absolutely no reason. Kurt brings her a coffee.

she boasts about this being the first time (this year) they are going for a morning walk on a weekday before school. She blames it on regan waking up late (7:30) and saying mila is taken to school at 7:45am.

then she says “and by the time WE get back, we’ll by the time YOU get back” (looking at Kurt) “it’s too hot”

so she just let it slip that kurty is doing school drop offs.

They are going to wake regan up to go for their walk cause special k is certain this will make her take her daytime nap better. She’s a dickhead.

She brags about a special day tomorrow in a recording studio for the podcast - grow and glow AKA dumb and dumber.

Mila and Lincoln come upstairs and say they made themselves extra sandwiches. Special k says “did daddy not make enough sandwiches?” So that’s another tally on the board for Kurtys jobs.

im so distracted by her two braids. They are the thickness of a chop stick. She really should embrace a short blunt bob in a darker colour.

She inserts some footage of the podcast. Jesus ashy looks rough. They talk about some mind numbing shit and special K drops her parents right into the mud. Anything for a dollar hey?

it cuts to them walking out the door with regan dressed in two layers of pyjamas and thrown into the pram so that special k can power walk for 10 minutes.

Princess K is now home and is bending over with literally 3/4 of her tits out on the camera for an extended period of time as she talks about the podcasts and then struggles to make a coffee.

Special k is in a dress and full hair and makeup and regan is shown in the same 2 layers of pyjamas and looks so messy and unkept.

they head upstairs (which is trashed) and I’m always shocked to see the shitty kitty litter tray wedged under their ensuite vanity. It’s cruel. Why isn’t the cats litter box downstairs in the laundry or garage and a proper size And shape to accomodate for the cat having only 3 legs? Cruel.

It’s now the afternoon and Kurt and Lincoln replant some veggies in what special K called their vege garden….. aka a small planter box.

regan is still seen wearing multiple layers of pyjamas. What the fuck are these two doing? She’s old enough now to stand in the shower and get quickly rinsed off and into daytime clothes. Would take 5 minutes.

The Vlog finishes with special K upstairs saying she’s finished a book, and going onto her next one.

this was a weekday Vlog. I saw neither of them doing any work on the business. Lots of special K taking “me time” and Kurt doing 99% of the parenting.

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
***** VLOG RECAP****

EAR PIERCING GONE WRONG - THIS WAS NOT GOOD

Video opens with special k making coffee at 6:30am in those ugly Mr and Mrs mugs. Kurty hugs her from behind but sans stiffy this time.

The place is a tip with shit everywhere and we see kurty carry kitty out to it’s enclosure as special k has mind numbing convo about the weather to millar and lincydincy.

Another comment about it feeling “like Bali”….. have they ever been to Bali? This is the second time in 2 videos she’s compared warm weather to Bali.

So Millar wants her ears pierced and soecial k has made an appointment (first time in her life she plans an activity) for a place that does “both at once” aka, the local shitty piercing/jewellery combo store that do guns and not needles. C’mon y’all, guns are so 2000’s, anyone and their mum knows needles are far better especially for kids to make healing process (and piercing process tbh) better/easier.

So now they announce next year Lincoln and Millar are at school 5 days a week, and they are enrolling regan into their preschool program. I feel she’s quite young for that but who knows. 3 kids in private school settings now, time to sell some more crap special k.

Okay she just clarified regan will only go 3 days.

They talk about watching live island and having a raging night consisting of a Baileys on the balcony. Fuck me she is sheltered.

Regan is going to the shops in a dress grandma got her and Millar. It’s pyjamas. And she has it over the top of another outfit. What the fuck are these 2 drongos doing?! Why is regan wearing multiple outfits and then you’ll whinge about washing? Grandma (I assume Kurt’s mum) got regan a dress nightie, she’s probably sick of seeing regan in a onesie for 48 hours straight, but it’s clearly pyjamas, so why doesn’t either parent explain to regan that it’s for bedtime, not to be worn to the shops.

Walking into the shops and Lincoln says he wants a tattoo and soecial k says “you have to be 18, maybe 16 if mum signs off on it” ….. special K, we all know you’ll pull out your gun and engrave him before then!

Cut to the piercing room, and my suspicions are correct / it’s a dodgy place. And all 5 family members are crammed in the room. It’s annoying when people do that. Kurty should have taken the other two away and let special K be there for Millar and help her but special k needs to Vlog every private moment so instead there’s 6 people in the room.

Regan and Lincoln are getting in the way and the staff member pulls out the shitty 1990s piercing gun and slams a hole in millars right ear. All going “well” so far.

Oop she starts crying. And then I realised, special K apparently made a booking at a place that does both ears at once. So something went wrong already and that’s another failed plan by super mum.

Okay this is just frustrating to watch.
The gun gets stuck on the first try on the second ear, something that doesn’t happen with a needle.

Regan is now crying and the whole thing is a mess and the piercer sits in the bed beside Millar to try again. Weird she’s not sitting straight on or suggest Millar to lie down.

Okay so attempt 2 also goes wrong. It sounds like it’s pierced but the gun isn’t removed yet. Honestly those guns are a nightmare. I actually got qualified (over a decade ago) to pierce lobes with those and they are just horrible to work with and even when I learnt they were being faded out and weren’t popular at all.

Okay so the second piercing did work, so the staff member was able to shove jewelry through. Millar was obviously crying during this process (another private moment online) and of course the other 2 kids are upset and regan is crying/fussing. But instead of Kurt stepping away with the 2 other kids he keeps filming. What a good lap dog he is.

They are home now. At 13:23 special k and millar are sitting in front of the mirror as K is brushing her hair into a pony tail. Special k says “I’m glad we brushed your hair last night cause it’s nice and easy to brush now” and Millar quickly says “I brushed it” and special K does a big fake smile and a “did you?” But she’s actually thinking “shut up kid, I need my mum of the year trophy.”

We cut to Special K upstairs giving us a dramatic debrief whilst Kurt is left to look after 3 kids and she phones Aunty Seyena so at least the kids have contact with one Aunty.

It’s nice to see a convo between the three of them but also I find it odd that Special K doesn’t tell seyena that the call is being recorded.

Millar actually steps outside of the camera frame but special k quickly turns the camera to get the Emmy award winning shot.

Then a FaceTime call to Kurt’s parents. Special K adjusts the camera to show the call and we are now at 3 family members unknowingly being filmed and uploaded to YouTube.

The Vlog ends with Lincoln playing with blocks and a dump site behind him.

Kurt’s heard in the background cooking breakfast and wondering how he ended up here.

The end.
Thank you for the recap. I appreciate not having to watch that!!
Sounds awful - yet again, another time Keiara rubs her hands together in glee when her kids are hurt/sick. What a pathetic excuse for a mother.
---
Podcast number 8 today. I’m sure it’ll pop up after next weeks episode but it’ll be a gradual decline when everyone realises it’s a whole lot of DEEP talk
about nothing.

Last edited:

wtffishappening

Let’s see how long this stays up, she would seriously do anything for content. Your kid is at school you fwit, give the girl some privacy ffs Such a melon 🤡

F89004A2-71A5-42FF-A23A-261C49A13C94.png

• Angry
  • Wow

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Oh I am having such fun with this! I imagine it’ll be closed soon so get in quick.
I asked :
Why do you think it’s okay to show your kids on the toilet when sick?
Will you be getting your breast implants reviewed and done again soon?
Do you worry Kurt will go back to his old ways with cheating?
Why can’t your kids swim?
Do you ever cook the kids a nutritious meal?
What did Kurt do at the 60th?
Is Mila going to get a medical check up soon?

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Shall we place bets on how long until this working relationship goes to pot and they’re no longer friends, just not aligned anymore.

daisychaingirl

The silence from the family speaks volumes of the kind of people they are despite the fact she has very publicly dragged their names through the dirt claiming them to be abusive and saying they have done wrong by her. It’s disgusting.
---
I know her Mum is struggling the most but they are all very hurt. They want it to be over and she keeps going…. The instragram stories, the posts, the vlogs, the book, the podcast. She will use it at any given opportunity to get money.
Exactly and always posting/talking a lot about Kurt’s parents to rub it in their faces -

I love what Sammy said in relation to Ashy but it also reflects K behaviour

Attachments

Tinks1598

When Grandma cooks you a perfectly balanced meal......... wonder how much of that the kids got to have. my guess is a BIG FAT ZERO

• Sad

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
Burnt out from what exactly? Not helping your husband with your sick children, having time to read multiple times a day, having time to do a full face each morning, going to the beach daily, seeing friends, fitting in more 'me' time at the gym, having meals cooked for you, like what are you burnt out from? I'm confused. She carries on like the spoilt brat she is, yet does she know what's going on right now in Syria & Turkey? Of course not, because it doesn't effect her. Maybe she should open her eyes to it and it might show her how fkn privileged she really is and maybe just maybe she'll start to appreciate what she has for once. One can only hope. She's really pissing me off with her bs motivational shit and general sookyness like the world is out to get her. Her life couldn't get any easier

yivshiv

Chatty Member
I emailed Bubba Bump and complained about them sponsoring a podcast were they joked about leaving a baby in a hot car.
Is that something a business selling to new mums should be backing ? 🤔