Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few years ago she used to post that she worked for another YouTuber editing videos for YouTube, do you think this was Ashby's channel the style is very much the same

Reactions: 4
Thank you for the new thread.
I don't like the idea of personal appearances being used for it though.
It's almost on par with body shaming 😔
Probably an unpopular opinion.
i just feel of all the crazy tit she pulls we have plenty of material without going for something she is insecure about already and can't really do anything about the head of hair she has.

Reactions: 3
When Grandma cooks you a perfectly balanced meal......... wonder how much of that the kids got to have. my guess is a BIG FAT ZERO

• Sad
Reactions: 9
When Grandma cooks you a perfectly balanced meal......... wonder how much of that the kids got to have. my guess is a BIG FAT ZERO
Exactly what I came to say 🤦🏻‍♀️ why can't she cook dinner like that. It's so simple. And also simple to make a bigger amount so it can feed the whole family not just the 2 adults 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Came to say the same thing!! Grandma hopefully put some on 3 little plates too. Absolutely no reason why the children can’t eat this!

Ffs you make the same meal just give the kids smaller portions (not like her small portions) if you want to add spice serve lids portions up first. Those kids need regular meals they look so deficient in vitamins.

I am sooooo happy for Princess K, being in her zen zone, slurping her coffee with her duck ugly nails and make-up free face showing the horrible bags under her eyes.

ummmm was that a g-string Rhegs had around her neck :sick:

I know Mila has issues with her cleft and all but she really needs to teach her kids its not cute to talk with your mouth full and smacking your mouth and all that. This is one thing that really annoys me.

Asks Kurt if he wants weetbix or eggs for breaky, he says weetbix, which she is happy with..... but I bet if he said eggs she would have manipulated him to say weetbix, read you like a book Spesh (see I can read too, clap hands for me!!!! 🤣 ;):p).

Honestly her theme song should be Flowers by Miley coz Spesh can love herself better than anybody can.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just asked her if she ever has a makeup free day on the weekends when just doing beach/pool ? Because in her latest vlog she didn’t!! Lol .. just at home but has to wear a LER outfit .. why not just a singlet and shorts like ‘normal realistic mums’!!

Reactions: 3
You can bet your arse though that if Mila is fine in the morning it won’t be gastro and she’ll be shipped off to school !
FB8A11F8-3DB6-455E-AB37-F05BA0B6C042.png

Reactions: 2
Juse watched her morning chat... nope... millllaaarr has been up all night spewing and Kurt is exhausted because he didn't tag team all night, instead he stayed downstairs with milllaarrr and took care of her all night by himself.
He seems to take way more of the care and parenting role than she does.
I don't know, their kids are always sick. My child has yet to spew or have gastro and only has been hospitalised once (coming back from travelling a third world country and caught something). Their kids are always ill. I'm sure it's a combination of bits n pieces lack of nutrition, minimal sleep, dehydration and basic hygiene... Maisy and Reegeeee sitting all over the house and it been funny instead of dealt with and toilet and house trained.

You can bet your arse though that if Mila is fine in the morning it won’t be gastro and she’ll be shipped off to school !
View attachment 1922178

Reactions: 2
Juse watched her morning chat... nope... millllaaarr has been up all night spewing and Kurt is exhausted because he didn't tag team all night, instead he stayed downstairs with milllaarrr and took care of her all night by himself.
He seems to take way more of the care and parenting role than she does.
I don't know, their kids are always sick. My child has yet to spew or have gastro and only has been hospitalised once (coming back from travelling a third world country and caught something). Their kids are always ill. I'm sure it's a combination of bits n pieces lack of nutrition, minimal sleep, dehydration and basic hygiene... Maisy and Reegeeee sitting all over the house and it been funny instead of dealt with and toilet and house trained.
Their kids are always sick because apart from Day Care and School they are never around other kids so their immunity is not great. After such long Christmas school holidays, first day back at school and Miller has picked up the stomach bug that is going around.
She wants her kids to live in the bubble she has built for the whole family.

I wanted to say well sucked in then Princess looks like you will be cleaing up vomit today, but NO, it will be Kurt as always.
Imagine if Kurt gets sick, she will be like 'Can't you just look after the kids for an hour because I need ME time'.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.