Audrey Peters - @theaudreypeters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pregnant right now and pretending that she's fat because she's pregnant, it's all very weird... she post those pictures of ultra skinny girl and write on it "me as soon I give birth"
View attachment 2740385

Her reddit is a gold mine
Pregnant Alex filtering her face to look thinner ... :rolleyes: later on in her vlog she forgets to put the filter on. So funny 😂
And what's crazy is she looks good without the filter. Just a normal pregnant woman with a fuller face. Her issues are many and very very deep.

Audrey's unfiltered pics are a jumpscare an eye-opener.

Reactions: 1
Oh yay, she has a thread! Haha.
I'll just copy and paste what I said about Audrey on Amelia's thread... 🤪

- Audrey has an "Executive Assistant"? WHY. She couldn't possibly have that much work to do.

- Her "funny" stories just highlight how unprofessional and rude she is (like Amelia lol). Showing up unprepared to a Prada event? Inconveniencing restaurant staff (and the other guests!) for an Instagram photo? Not cute.

- It's not even just her face that gives me the ick (lol) but it's her. She's so fake. Even her voice is fake. The fake blonde, the fake nose, her fake personality...there's not one real thing about her. I get that she probably does it because she's deeply insecure, but... still. There's something creepy about people who need to cosplay someone else everyday of their lives.

-I love how Audrey's genuinely shocked that the blonde looked really bad on her. Of course it looks bad because she's naturally a dark brunette and she's not a blonde! Just like how a natural blonde switching to a dark brunette would look equally jarring. There's only a veryyy small percentage of people who can pull off a massive change like that, imo.

-And let's not forget how she destroyed a bagel because of her acrylics. 😭 RIP.
She probably didn't even eat it.
Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 4.55.05 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
- It's not even just her face that gives me the ick (lol) but it's her. She's so fake. Even her voice is fake. The fake blonde, the fake nose, her fake personality...there's not one real thing about her. I get that she probably does it because she's deeply insecure, but... still. There's something creepy about people who need to cosplay someone else everyday of their lives.
Her entire being is a walking ick. She’s trying so hard to be that willowy, pretty rich girl but she just gives me the heebie jeebies. She’s doing too much, trying too hard.

Reactions: 5
Her latest TT debunking the things people assume about her...so weak. These are SO not the things we assume about you! Where's the assumption that her parents pay for her lifestyle or that she didn't finish college or that she's on Ozempic because she lost a tit ton of weight in a short period time after a breakup.
---
Yes, forced cool is never cool.
She just buys her way into what's "cool". She's def not a MiuMiu girl, but can supposedly afford the RTW so buys as much as she can to be "in".

• Heart
Reactions: 4