Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I quote myself so we have the tiktoks on hand

I think that first picture is after her first nose job (she had a very deviated septum); and I really like the look of it.

Most recent nosejob (2022)

First nosejob

Then she had a second nose job and this is grwm is what prompted Amelia to show her nosejob too lol

People are very mean to her online and I don't follow her too much to see if it's warranted...
She's no trust fund babty, but she's the only child of her parents (i think she has a half sister- her mom is remarried)

To avoid the "where is her money coming from" we get on Amelia's thread; here's the rundown on her parents c/p from reddit

Dad - Albert Markman Peters - He is in Finance worked previously with GSachs. Looks like he now has his own brokerage firm Amarak Advisers LLC listed in Miami. He lives in Manhattan and Miami...
Seems dad never remarried and no other children but her
Mom - Jenny Richard Peters - She has a real estate brokerage in Miami called Calypso Holdings LLC.
Parents are divorced and mom is living and married to Collin Veitch (gossip on step dad too!) so her mom is now Jenny Richards Veitch... She was with Audrey in 2015 with stepdad Colin in the pic.
She went to Blair Academy in NJ for boarding school

• Heart
Reactions: 6

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
HRHCollection going mask off while being pregnant was so crazy to me. I read her reddit, and the woman is unwell.

Audrey repeatedly asking people to stop commenting on her weightloss while only posting body checks is also very funny to me.
---
I see I forgot to post her pro Israel comment. "Claiming your heritage" while your people are being killed is dumb take, but then again, I didn't have high expectations. Maybe someone can tell her that Israel is planning to annex Lebanon next ? (and that they've already tried several times)

Capture d’écran (9).png

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Oh yay, she has a thread! Haha.
I'll just copy and paste what I said about Audrey on Amelia's thread... đŸ€Ș

- Audrey has an "Executive Assistant"? WHY. She couldn't possibly have that much work to do.

- Her "funny" stories just highlight how unprofessional and rude she is (like Amelia lol). Showing up unprepared to a Prada event? Inconveniencing restaurant staff (and the other guests!) for an Instagram photo? Not cute.

- It's not even just her face that gives me the ick (lol) but it's her. She's so fake. Even her voice is fake. The fake blonde, the fake nose, her fake personality...there's not one real thing about her. I get that she probably does it because she's deeply insecure, but... still. There's something creepy about people who need to cosplay someone else everyday of their lives.

-I love how Audrey's genuinely shocked that the blonde looked really bad on her. Of course it looks bad because she's naturally a dark brunette and she's not a blonde! Just like how a natural blonde switching to a dark brunette would look equally jarring. There's only a veryyy small percentage of people who can pull off a massive change like that, imo.

-And let's not forget how she destroyed a bagel because of her acrylics. 😭 RIP.
She probably didn't even eat it.
Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 4.55.05 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Namima

VIP Member
I see Audrey made an appearance in Amelia Liana's larest vlog. They played tennis together.

Came across this TT mentioning Audrey ... so funny.

• Haha
- It's not even just her face that gives me the ick (lol) but it's her. She's so fake. Even her voice is fake. The fake blonde, the fake nose, her fake personality...there's not one real thing about her. I get that she probably does it because she's deeply insecure, but... still. There's something creepy about people who need to cosplay someone else everyday of their lives.
Her entire being is a walking ick. She’s trying so hard to be that willowy, pretty rich girl but she just gives me the heebie jeebies. She’s doing too much, trying too hard.

kaaa2

VIP Member
American TikTok and Influencer. Got popular during covid for her strong opinion videos. Now she’s trying to make it in the fashion world and the mission is Hermes bag after Hermes bag

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Audrey Peters is the more digestible Alex HRHCollection. She went off the Trumper deep-end, but Audrey reminds me of Alex from like 2016. Manic, fast talking, obsessed with designer labels, no obvious job, obsessed with being skinny, etc.

Reactions: 4

Namima

VIP Member
Both of them are so fucking dumb really

View attachment 2729868
This story made me rage.
First of all, Arabic is a language, not an ethnicity.
'Arab' is the ethnicity.
Dumbasses.

I'm not even going to get into the political side of her being a very silent half-Lebanese girlie 99.9999999% of the time. These fools are only Arab when it's suits them ie. trending online.

In 2 words they can read and then Google, they can just kele khara and sit down.

• Heart

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Coming here from Amelia. Dang I feel bad got her nose. I won’t judge anyone trying to fix a deviated septum but it’s bad. Really bad.

• Sad

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Her latest TT debunking the things people assume about her...so weak. These are SO not the things we assume about you! Where's the assumption that her parents pay for her lifestyle or that she didn't finish college or that she's on Ozempic because she lost a shit ton of weight in a short period time after a breakup.
---
Yes, forced cool is never cool.
She just buys her way into what's "cool". She's def not a MiuMiu girl, but can supposedly afford the RTW so buys as much as she can to be "in".

• Heart
Guys I don’t like commenting on people’s bodies but she dosnt look healthy at all . This new “skinny” on her looks so weird

Reactions: 3

kale-supremacist

VIP Member

7cfi4xrbd9cb1.jpg

r7jsl4jh3cob1.jpg

To be fair, she does live in NY, and being ultra tiny is the only thing that get help her on the dating market

Reactions: 3