Audrey Peters - @theaudreypeters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
American TikTok and Influencer. Got popular during covid for her strong opinion videos. Now she’s trying to make it in the fashion world and the mission is Hermes bag after Hermes bag

Reactions: 5
Coming here from Amelia. Dang I feel bad got her nose. I won’t judge anyone trying to fix a deviated septum but it’s bad. Really bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She tried to say she was happy with the new nose job to fix the deviated septum too

Reactions: 2
I quote myself so we have the tiktoks on hand

I think that first picture is after her first nose job (she had a very deviated septum); and I really like the look of it.

Most recent nosejob (2022)

First nosejob

Then she had a second nose job and this is grwm is what prompted Amelia to show her nosejob too lol

People are very mean to her online and I don't follow her too much to see if it's warranted...
She's no trust fund babty, but she's the only child of her parents (i think she has a half sister- her mom is remarried)

To avoid the "where is her money coming from" we get on Amelia's thread; here's the rundown on her parents c/p from reddit

Dad - Albert Markman Peters - He is in Finance worked previously with GSachs. Looks like he now has his own brokerage firm Amarak Advisers LLC listed in Miami. He lives in Manhattan and Miami...
Seems dad never remarried and no other children but her
Mom - Jenny Richard Peters - She has a real estate brokerage in Miami called Calypso Holdings LLC.
Parents are divorced and mom is living and married to Collin Veitch (gossip on step dad too!) so her mom is now Jenny Richards Veitch... She was with Audrey in 2015 with stepdad Colin in the pic.
She went to Blair Academy in NJ for boarding school

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see Audrey made an appearance in Amelia Liana's larest vlog. They played tennis together.

Came across this TT mentioning Audrey ... so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

7cfi4xrbd9cb1.jpg

r7jsl4jh3cob1.jpg

To be fair, she does live in NY, and being ultra tiny is the only thing that get help her on the dating market

Reactions: 3
Guys I don’t like commenting on people’s bodies but she dosnt look healthy at all . This new “skinny” on her looks so weird

Reactions: 3
I’ll admit I used to really like Audrey’s content but she’s gone a bit too high fashion for me now and that’s ironic because I am a purchaser and follower of high fashion trends, I just find her out of touch (as I do all of the influencers in that space),

Though I do believe she is self-made and supports herself financially,there’s no denying she comes from a super privaledged family. Her family home in London is in Knightsbridge area and I’m assuming it’s a sizeable property guven she posted a photo in a garden there once. ThTs not the norm. In addition. Her father was a banker in the “good old days” where there was much less regulation and caps on banker earnings, he would have done very very well. Good for them! All I’m saying is. She would have grown-up surrounded by wealth, networked with wealthy people and had the advantages like staying at the home in Knightsbrige and the beautiful property on the ocean one of her parents have in Miami. She should at least address that privaledge more.

Reactions: 1
Both of them are so bleeping dumb really

View attachment 2729868
This story made me rage.
First of all, Arabic is a language, not an ethnicity.
'Arab' is the ethnicity.
Dumbasses.

I'm not even going to get into the political side of her being a very silent half-Lebanese girlie 99.9999999% of the time. These fools are only Arab when it's suits them ie. trending online.

In 2 words they can read and then Google, they can just kele khara and sit down.

• Heart
Audrey Peters is the more digestible Alex HRHCollection. She went off the Trumper deep-end, but Audrey reminds me of Alex from like 2016. Manic, fast talking, obsessed with designer labels, no obvious job, obsessed with being skinny, etc.

HRHCollection going mask off while being pregnant was so crazy to me. I read her reddit, and the woman is unwell.

Audrey repeatedly asking people to stop commenting on her weightloss while only posting body checks is also very funny to me.
---
I see I forgot to post her pro Israel comment. "Claiming your heritage" while your people are being killed is dumb take, but then again, I didn't have high expectations. Maybe someone can tell her that Israel is planning to annex Lebanon next ? (and that they've already tried several times)

Capture d’écran (9).png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
HRHCollection going mask off while being pregnant was so crazy to me. I read her reddit, and the woman is unwell.

Audrey repeatedly asking people to stop commenting on her weightloss while only posting body checks is also very funny to me.
---
I see I forgot to post her pro Israel comment. "Claiming your heritage" while your people are being killed is dumb take, but then again, I didn't have high expectations. Maybe someone can tell her that Israel is planning to annex Lebanon next ? (and that they've already tried several times)

View attachment 2738407
ALEX HAD A KID?! GOD HELP US ALL.

Reactions: 1
ALEX HAD A KID?! GOD HELP US ALL.
She's pregnant right now and pretending that she's fat because she's pregnant, it's all very weird... she post those pictures of ultra skinny girl and write on it "me as soon I give birth"
1000062805.jpg

Her reddit is a gold mine

• Wow
  • Sick