Audrey Hamilton Art

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Audrey Hamilton is an artist from Dublin, Ireland. She used to be an actress in LA before returning to Dublin and becoming an artist. While most artists struggle to sell their work at first, Audrey seems to have no problem selling mediocre art. Being friends with influencers like Georgie Crawford seems to have helped a lot. Would be interested to hear other people's thoughts on her and her 'art'!

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but “HIIIIIIIII GUYYYYYSSSSS” grinds my ears. Does my head in. But regardless I’m so angry at this situation. She’s no artistic experience at all and all of sudden she’s featured on Irish independent as a top artist in Ireland. I feel for all those artists who have put in years to get way they are. All she has is other influencers promoting her work and that’s why she’s famous. To be honest I’ve seen other artists work which far superior. All her and that one Georgie Crawford do is try to out do each other promoting themselves.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but “HIIIIIIIII GUYYYYYSSSSS” grinds my ears. Does my head in. But regardless I’m so angry at this situation. She’s no artistic experience at all and all of sudden she’s featured on Irish independent as a top artist in Ireland. I feel for all those artists who have put in years to get way they are. All she has is other influencers promoting her work and that’s why she’s famous. To be honest I’ve seen other artists work which far superior. All her and that one Georgie Crawford do is try to out do each other promoting themselves.
Agree, drives me mad how animated she is on her stories. Unfortunately I do think that whole act is part of her success - being able to talk on camera etc. I'm a part time artist myself and wouldn't have the confidence to do that. I always thought it was way too convenient how she just fell into the art world, but of course having all those influencer friends helps too!! I think some of her art could be nice for kids, but the rest is so over hyped. I feel like she could upload a painting of anything and people would like 'omg so amazing, how do I buy this??' What the hell

Reactions: 3
Agree, drives me mad how animated she is on her stories. Unfortunately I do think that whole act is part of her success - being able to talk on camera etc. I'm a part time artist myself and wouldn't have the confidence to do that. I always thought it was way too convenient how she just fell into the art world, but of course having all those influencer friends helps too!! I think some of her art could be nice for kids, but the rest is so over hyped. I feel like she could upload a painting of anything and people would like 'omg so amazing, how do I buy this??' What the hell
She is definitely over-hyped, her work is nice and good enough but not to the scale she is selling it. She was in the right place, at the right time and with the right friends - I can’t believe the amount of prints she sells. It seems she painted ten pieces, got prints made and sells the tit out of them. I absolutely hate the new bum painting - it’s just so ugly and cartoonish, but the pastel brigade will keep her in business. She is stealing a lot of ideas from Sophie T who is another one churning them out to the influencers, but at least she is constantly creating new pieces. As an artist myself it’s very demotivating, getting prints made is expensive and she can afford to rent a studio and the marketing all within a year. Crazy. Maybe I’m envious but I also think the work isn’t all it’s made out to be. And the ‘hiii guyyyyysss’ is irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is definitely over-hyped, her work is nice and good enough but not to the scale she is selling it. She was in the right place, at the right time and with the right friends - I can’t believe the amount of prints she sells. It seems she painted ten pieces, got prints made and sells the tit out of them. I absolutely hate the new bum painting - it’s just so ugly and cartoonish, but the pastel brigade will keep her in business. She is stealing a lot of ideas from Sophie T who is another one churning them out to the influencers, but at least she is constantly creating new pieces. As an artist myself it’s very demotivating, getting prints made is expensive and she can afford to rent a studio and the marketing all within a year. Crazy. Maybe I’m envious but I also think the work isn’t all it’s made out to be. And the ‘hiii guyyyyysss’ is irritating.
Yeah, wouldn't mind as much if her work was unreal. As soon as I saw that bum painting or those AWFUL faces she drew, I knew she just has a really loyal following who will eat up anything she churns out. It is frustrating knowing that she can sell work like this AND afford a studio AND to live in Dublin. I haven't heard of Sophie T, must check her out.

Reactions: 1
How long before we see her gifted a new hairdryer after her latest story? No shame whatsoever

Reactions: 2
Totally looking for a gifted hairdryer!!!!
As if she can’t afford one! It’s obviously worth making mediocre art for a fashion freebie ... most of us are just looking for people to see our work! Maybe we need a non-influencer artist Instagram!

Thanks for that. I looked at Sophie Tea's Instagram and the likeness is uncanny. Too much to be a coincidence I think!

I never saw this Sophie Teas insta until today and my word is it so alike! And I’m looking back and I’m seeing Sophie was there way before her. I wonder does Sophie know AHA is seemingly using a lot of her work to do her own art. Not very cool

Thanks for that. I looked at Sophie Tea's Instagram and the likeness is uncanny. Too much to be a coincidence I think!
I agree, whatever about their style being similar, it’s the ideas that are so obvious as well as the colour palette. Not very legit really, and her work is very simple, since it’s her full time job she should focus on studio practice ... all she does is go in to it to pack prints,

I never saw this Sophie Teas insta until today and my word is it so alike! And I’m looking back and I’m seeing Sophie was there way before her. I wonder does Sophie know AHA is seemingly using a lot of her work to do her own art. Not very cool
Not cool at all.

Audrey is featured small business on Today FM today, you’d think they would super struggling small business’ instead of Ms Prints-a-lot

Reactions: 3
Audrey is featured small business on Today FM today, you’d think they would super struggling small business’ instead of Ms Prints-a-lot
Thats ridiciulous, Audrey is doing just fine without the extra PR. Plenty of other talented artists out there 👿

Disgraceful having her on when she gets so much publicity anyway. So many people struggling out there with their businesses and she has never been busier so no need for her to be on the radio. She gets too much publicity anyway for mediocre art anyway

I wrote to presenter, Alison something, a nice message about supporting smaller business, she bit my head off and blocked me haha.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wrote to presenter, Alison something, a nice message about supporting smaller business, she bit my head off and blocked me haha.
What did she say? The feckin cheek 😠. Can you post her contact details and I’ll message her about supporting small business too……really make her day 🥰