Astroworld Festival and Travis Scott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drake didn’t pull because of Astro, he has history with the Grammys. He is out there carrying on like nothing happened

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So what does this mean? can there be another appeal and can the families of vcitims still sue for medical costs etc?
Well ofcourse the deaths were accidental, no one has said they were intentional. I would like to think they can still sue as if the crowd had been managed and the setup different deaths would of been avoided.

God knows how he manages to get an audience in the first place, I wouldn't call that music.

Those poor people.

Reactions: 7
And he’s back, posing on IG like the absolute tosser he is. No mention of Astroworld and the 10 dead.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
And he’s back, posing on IG like the absolute tosser he is. No mention of Astroworld and the 10 dead.
Yeah he doesn’t care, he is hoping he can move on. Thankfully there are plenty of people who won’t let that happen

Reactions: 3
Yeah he doesn’t care, he is hoping he can move on. Thankfully there are plenty of people who won’t let that happen
are there though? its depressing af but i feel like these people can just glide over any backlash

Reactions: 2
I can't believe that's it. People died and were injured at his concert because of shoddy layout and management, he carried on performing and encouraging the crowd when they were suffocating. But a week a media coverage, a fake lying apologie and a few months off social media and all is forgotten.

Yet people like JK who have done more for culture ge banned for saying a biological truth.

What is wrong with the world.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe that's it. People died and were injured at his concert because of shoddy layout and management, he carried on performing and encouraging the crowd when they were suffocating. But a week a media coverage, a fake lying apologie and a few months off social media and all is forgotten.

Yet people like JK who have done more for culture ge banned for saying a biological truth.

What is wrong with the world.
Most people are media controlled. They back whatever the media is pushing. If the media wanted TS gone he would be..

are there though? its depressing af but i feel like these people can just glide over any backlash
Although not mentioned publicly there will be people that won’t work with him again. No one wants to be associated with him at the moment and previous collabs are still being put on hold, hopefully scrapped altogether.
The posts he has done I was shocked at the amount of supportive comments but there are still many negative.

Reactions: 5
Well, just watching glasto live and Paul McCartney noticed something happening in the crowd.…….
Just saying. Travis Scott is a disgusting piece of tit.
Astroworld- Never forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 32