Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone picked up on the ridiculous tattooed freckles on her nose? They look very odd and unreal.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone picked up on the ridiculous tattooed freckles on her nose? They look very odd and unreal.
Along with the body suit she is promoting that helped her get into the ridiculously tiny jeans 🤦‍♀️ for gods sake why does she need so much validation for being so thin along with the ridiculous endless skin treatments coz she doesn't like to see her facial lines at nearly 60 🤦‍♀️ such a ridiculously vain woman..

Reactions: 2
I have never seen lines/wrinkles that are vertical like the ones on her eyes Either. I would love to know why she gets so many gifted and free stuff

I have never seen lines/wrinkles that are vertical like the ones on her eyes Either. I would love to know why she gets so many gifted and free stuff
Because she's a grifter and these companies only see her follower numbers. More fool them, they're not going to sell many cruises to bots.

Reactions: 4
I've been following her since the early days & really enjoyed her content. But now I find her laughable!

Reactions: 4
I keep on saying this but her skin just looks so dry and leathery. She has clearly worked out that starting each post with a shot of her fake chest brings in a certain type of sub - not all of them because a lot of them are bought. She is involving her husband more now (has he given up his job?) and now looks like her pimp when he films her.

Reactions: 6
It looks like she’s lost even more weight recently, in that latest video she has to stick her stomach out in the side on view of the jeans just to make them stay up and I thought she’d only recently sized down? She doesn’t look healthy to me!
I think she’s got thinner recently too! She had an eating disorder and obviously must watch her weight but she’s very underweight for her height now. I’m so sick of the morning boob shots and underwear pics….those bodysuits are just a way of showing her body off. It’s dried up, sun damaged and aged sadly.

Reactions: 5
On the PTWM thread it’s been said her cut and paste daughter had Taylor Swift tickets that she was trying to sell for £3000. How annoyingly over privileged!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just seen her latest video, wow she has lost too much weight now! That is going to age her and no amount of botox, threading or creams will help🤦🏼‍♀️