ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad about MinxLaura123's mum passing away, and quite unexpectedly it would appear. I wonder whether this will see Laura regress into an even more childlike state, or perhaps it will motivate her to start living her life to the fullest and stretch her wings a bit. I hope for the best for her going forward.
It is very sad. Since her mum passed shes looking for comfort online daily,if it helps her than that's what matters.My only concern is that Nathan protects her,I've not seen her mention Nathan or her dad since her mum passed. Bless her she posted a picture of her wearing her mum's jumper,saying it brings her comfort.

Reactions: 1
yes! i think the best asmr is when it's kept simple- a decent camera and mic and then using what you have already and not needing to buy so many extra props. i don't care for medical roleplays but i've seen some that have gone so over the top with the realistic props and it's just unnecessary, you don't need to build a true-to-life hospital room set for the roleplay to work!

i posted some asmr suggestions a few pages back, but my two faves at the moment are ASMR Midnight and Lila Rose ASMR!
Since you said you like ASMR Midnight, have you watched this woman? She's really good.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s she said?
she’s done a video defending herself about the old newspaper story that somebody mentioned on here the other day - it’s on YouTube and tik tok
---
WhispersRed is the channel I really enjoy. The creator seems really lovely, and her content is so relaxing. And Gentle Whispering? Oh, I absolutely love her videos! Though I can see how her style might come off as a bit annoying in real life, her ASMR content is just top-notch. I totally agree with you about the issue of some creators overly sexualizing their ASMR content.
both great content creators! I used to really like amalzd back in the day but now every video is just focused on her tits!!🙄

I'm really enjoying this channel at the moment!
She's great! Can you place her accent? Some of the words she says she pronounces very differently and I don't think I've heard people say things like that before. For example, she says "length" very uniquely.

Reactions: 2
@LoveHashira I saw in her comments that she is from the East coast of the States, but has lived in the UK for the last 10 years, if I recall correctly. Some people thought she might have been Australian.

I love her bangles clanking around 🥰

Reactions: 3
WhispersRed is the channel I really enjoy. The creator seems really lovely, and her content is so relaxing. And Gentle Whispering? Oh, I absolutely love her videos! Though I can see how her style might come off as a bit annoying in real life, her ASMR content is just top-notch. I totally agree with you about the issue of some creators overly sexualizing their ASMR content.
Whispersred reminds me of motherly comfort.

The comfort you feel when you're little and poorly and your mum tucks you in bed and takes care of you

Reactions: 14
Anybody else get slightly annoyed at ASMR Shili's constant overacting and writhing around/giggling/screaming during various treatments? I feel like sometimes she moves around to the point that it would make the doctor's job difficult, especially during stuff like orthopedic adjustments where they obviously want her lying face down but she's squirming and rolling half up on her side to make faces at the camera.

Whispersred is my absolute fave. I used to listen to Amanda Freitas (used to call herself crystal asmr) but now she only does Portuguese asmr so I don't. Shame really as I liked her videos.

HunnibeeASMR’s videos are always recommended to me on Youtube so occasionally I’ll watch a bit out of curiosity but god they make me feel sick, the amount of sugar she eats :sick: Can’t imagine why someone would enjoy her videos, they stress me out thinking what all that crap is doing to her body and teeth 😅

@LoveHashira I saw in her comments that she is from the East coast of the States, but has lived in the UK for the last 10 years, if I recall correctly. Some people thought she might have been Australian.

I love her bangles clanking around 🥰
I love her bangles too! Little details like bracelets clicking together really add to it. Her whole aesthetic is really nice.
---
HunnibeeASMR’s videos are always recommended to me on Youtube so occasionally I’ll watch a bit out of curiosity but god they make me feel sick, the amount of sugar she eats :sick: Can’t imagine why someone would enjoy her videos, they stress me out thinking what all that crap is doing to her body and teeth 😅
She said somewhere that a lot of the things she makes and eats are actually without sugar? I'll try to find the video about it.

I looooove those long no talking whispered videos she does with the different fabrics, objects and textures

I fell asleep to this one last night

and I love these two too, the second one with her cat purring 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've found chatty grampa ASMR. His life advice videos are really good and relaxing.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone watch lottielovesasmr? Love her make up videos, super soft and relaxing. She’s also incredibly pretty. Sorry to fan girl 😂

Might make my own ASMR channel but do it more ghetto.

Roleplay- I am your crack dealer doing you a rock on tick.
I am the bailiff coming to repossess your sofa
I am your probhation officer recommending your recall. Etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Might make my own ASMR channel but do it more ghetto.

Roleplay- I am your crack dealer doing you a rock on tick.
I am the bailiff coming to repossess your sofa
I am your probhation officer recommending your recall. Etc etc.
All in a gentle relaxing voice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.