ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria seems like a very impressionable and easily led woman with a lot of issues in her past. She’s floundering for something to attach to/ground her, previously that was spirituality and now it’s extreme Christianity. That video was worrying, if I was her family I’d be starting an intervention.

Reactions: 13
Maria seems like a very impressionable and easily led woman with a lot of issues in her past. She’s floundering for something to attach to/ground her, previously that was spirituality and now it’s extreme Christianity. That video was worrying, if I was her family I’d be starting an intervention.
I thought the same she seems to jump for each thing

Reactions: 6
I was thinking this seems like some sort of trauma response

Reactions: 4
She was trafficked into the US from Russia and that's how she ended up living there in the first place. She has talked about this in old videos. She is clearly very vulnerable and easily manipulated.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She was trafficked into the US from Russia and that's how she ended up living there in the first place. She has talked about this in old videos. She is clearly very vulnerable and easily manipulated.
That’s really upsetting. I didn’t know that.

Reactions: 3
That’s really upsetting. I didn’t know that.
Yeah, she did a video wayyyyyy back in the day about how she got to the US and it was so dodgy. Her and her friend basically applied for what they thought was a language exchange programme kind of trip, paid for accomodation in the US and tickets from Russia to NYC and when they got there, nobody was there to meet them from the phoney language programme thing but then some guy showed up, I think pretending to be a kind of good Samaritan and drove them somewhere and basically just gave them the choice of either working as strippers or domestic staff. They ended up essentially cleaning sketchy hotels for no money and weren't even provided with food. She talked about how she ended up going to the party where she met her ex husband and all she wanted to do at this party was eat the food as she hadn't eaten in days. It was really sketchy and I suspect there was more to it than she was letting on.
---
- this was a much later video, I'm sure she had a previous ASMR one but that seems to have been deleted now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah, she did a video wayyyyyy back in the day about how she got to the US and it was so dodgy. Her and her friend basically applied for what they thought was a language exchange programme kind of trip, paid for accomodation in the US and tickets from Russia to NYC and when they got there, nobody was there to meet them from the phoney language programme thing but then some guy showed up, I think pretending to be a kind of good Samaritan and drove them somewhere and basically just gave them the choice of either working as strippers or domestic staff. They ended up essentially cleaning sketchy hotels for no money and weren't even provided with food. She talked about how she ended up going to the party where she met her ex husband and all she wanted to do at this party was eat the food as she hadn't eaten in days. It was really sketchy and I suspect there was more to it than she was letting on.
---
- this was a much later video, I'm sure she had a previous ASMR one but that seems to have been deleted now.

Wow. Thank you for this. Poor lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've been watching Maria for years and had no idea about that backstory! She has seemed lost and unsettled to me for a long time. I honestly think she'd be happier back home in Russia with her family and support network nearby. I feel for her.

Has she deleted the Christianity video? I can't find it anymore...

I've been watching Maria for years and had no idea about that backstory! She has seemed lost and unsettled to me for a long time. I honestly think she'd be happier back home in Russia with her family and support network nearby. I feel for her.

Has she deleted the Christianity video? I can't find it anymore...
Looks like she deleted it.
When she went back to Russia recently to visit im sure it’s difficult especially with the war

Reactions: 1
Wow. Thank you for this. Poor lady.
Yeah, it's grim. I misunderstood the bit about the job, seems the hotel job was legit (although still exploitative as they basically took half their wage for crappy, overcrowded accommodation in a way they wouldn't be able to do with locals) but she couldn't work due to an injury. But the airport guy was definitely a plant and it sounds like even the travel agency in Russia was up to their necks in it! You wonder how many girls ended up falling for the same tit and ended up doing sex work. In a sense she's lucky that she found her friend at the airport as I imagine the pressure on either girl would have been ramped way up had they been alone with this guy.

Reactions: 5
Ah that's horrible. Can't remember if I ever watched that video. I do remember one from a while ago where she was talking about an abusive ex? And that he broke her nose :(

Has she explained why she thinks crystals are a 'sin'? I wonder if she's been influenced by her husband in some way - he gives me weird vibes.

On a separate note, there was some talk in another thread about how people are sick of seeing sexualised ASMR (probably been discussed to death here!) and I totally agree. I miss the 'old' ASMR community in general when it was all very innocent and wasn't about who has the flashiest setup or being clickbaity or who can come up with the most outlandish content ideas and still label it 'ASMR'. It's why I generally stick to my old favourites! I did recently discover Simply ASMR and I love his videos - they're so relaxing!

Reactions: 12
Very sad about MinxLaura123's mum passing away, and quite unexpectedly it would appear. I wonder whether this will see Laura regress into an even more childlike state, or perhaps it will motivate her to start living her life to the fullest and stretch her wings a bit. I hope for the best for her going forward.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ah that's horrible. Can't remember if I ever watched that video. I do remember one from a while ago where she was talking about an abusive ex? And that he broke her nose :(

Has she explained why she thinks crystals are a 'sin'? I wonder if she's been influenced by her husband in some way - he gives me weird vibes.

On a separate note, there was some talk in another thread about how people are sick of seeing sexualised ASMR (probably been discussed to death here!) and I totally agree. I miss the 'old' ASMR community in general when it was all very innocent and wasn't about who has the flashiest setup or being clickbaity or who can come up with the most outlandish content ideas and still label it 'ASMR'. It's why I generally stick to my old favourites! I did recently discover Simply ASMR and I love his videos - they're so relaxing!
I think the crystals bit is very strange because she even has multiple videos talking about her own crystal collection. That's really sad about her ex. Sounds like she's really been through it. I hope she's able to find some peace.
Very sad about MinxLaura123's mum passing away, and quite unexpectedly it would appear. I wonder whether this will see Laura regress into an even more childlike state, or perhaps it will motivate her to start living her life to the fullest and stretch her wings a bit. I hope for the best for her going forward.
I've seen her post a few things about remembering her mother. It seems like she's really struggling. I feel like given her patterns it will be regressing but people can surprise you.

• Sad
Literally asks her viewers at the 16:17 mark "what do you think?" and then replies like a petulant brat.

20231120_103107.jpg

• Wow
I miss the 'old' ASMR community in general when it was all very innocent and wasn't about who has the flashiest setup or being clickbaity or who can come up with the most outlandish content ideas and still label it 'ASMR'. It's why I generally stick to my old favourites! I did recently discover Simply ASMR and I love his videos - they're so relaxing!
yes! i think the best asmr is when it's kept simple- a decent camera and mic and then using what you have already and not needing to buy so many extra props. i don't care for medical roleplays but i've seen some that have gone so over the top with the realistic props and it's just unnecessary, you don't need to build a true-to-life hospital room set for the roleplay to work!

i posted some asmr suggestions a few pages back, but my two faves at the moment are ASMR Midnight and Lila Rose ASMR!

• Heart
I’ve seen this going round Facebook, it’s Nicola aka Be Brave Be You 😂

The more I watch Nicola and have communicated with her previously, I find that she is misunderstood.

However yeah, she does like a ‘sad face’ in the paper.
---
I’ve seen this going round Facebook, it’s Nicola aka Be Brave Be You 😂

The more I watch Nicola and have communicated with her previously, I find that she is misunderstood.

However yeah, she does like a ‘sad face’ in the paper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Literally asks her viewers at the 16:17 mark "what do you think?" and then replies like a petulant brat.

View attachment 2581778
Can’t stand her! It’s tragic her mother has died but she’s one of the biggest begs. Surely such a great loss like that recently, the last thing that would be on your mind is filming YouTube videos and returning to acting like the utter c u next Tuesday she is. She’s always been an insufferable brat, time to wake up and live in the real world now Laura. Can’t imagine her and smothered baby child Nathan will last.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.