ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it depends on your definition of classy. Raw cleavage and 'mouth sounds' (use your imagination as to what they sound like) don't seem too classy to me. Almost one year ago exactly, she was mocking some (rude and stupid) man who emailed her to suggest she do girlfriend roleplays and sex it up in her vids, giggling with all her followers about such gross ideas... just recently she put out a Patreon vid as a wife welcoming her husband home in a boobie shirt. And now the people going 'wait a moment luv' are the ones getting dragged. Most of her fans are respectful and encouraging but she seems to take that one bad comment out of a hundred personally and go looking for head-pats.

I say this as a longtime fan too, and I know she's gotta make money to cover the atrocious price surges over there. There are definite signs that she's not really enjoying this new direction, like with the things she's retweeting. If I had a magic lamp i'd wish for her to find a million pounds and not have to make any content she doesn't want.

On a positive note, I really like SemideCoco's channel, she has such a warm personality and her videos are very relaxing!
To be honest I don't watch her enough to have noticed all that. This gives me a whole new perspective and I'm sad to hear this. I'm with you on this one I hope she finds herself a bunch of money and goes back to making what she wants 😔

Reactions: 2
To be honest I don't watch her enough to have noticed all that. This gives me a whole new perspective and I'm sad to hear this. I'm with you on this one I hope she finds herself a bunch of money and goes back to making what she wants 😔
Her content is still really good though! The 70s fashion tryon was great, she looked sexy and confident and still 100 percent 'presentable'. The new vampire video coming out will probably be superrbbbb :D

I too hope she goes back to the old ways. She always had this 'comfy best friend' vibe that I loved. I should've mentioned she did some lingerie/cosplay modeling in her twenties but it was nothing like what you see on OF these days, professional and classy and 'fun' instead of really sexualized. If she can get by doing photoshoots like that, more power to her.

Reactions: 1
I usually like most of ASMR Twix's videos, but honestly, I can't stand her voice :oops: people rave on and on in the comments about what a nice voice she has, but she always sounds like she has a terrible head cold with this "whisper speech" she's trying to do and managing neither a whisper (fair enough, you want the viewers to understand you) nor speaking up with her real voice. I always need to skip the last minutes of her videos because of that, but in her most recent one, she does a stupid and lengthy in-video ad and it really put me off.

Reactions: 2
I usually like most of ASMR Twix's videos, but honestly, I can't stand her voice :oops: people rave on and on in the comments about what a nice voice she has, but she always sounds like she has a terrible head cold with this "whisper speech" she's trying to do and managing neither a whisper (fair enough, you want the viewers to understand you) nor speaking up with her real voice. I always need to skip the last minutes of her videos because of that, but in her most recent one, she does a stupid and lengthy in-video ad and it really put me off.
I prefer Shili tv over twix.

ShiliTV is the bomb! TokyoAsmrMassage is also good at times, although sometimes I find there's a lot of talking and it distracts me.

It seems Mrs Audios is cleaning up on her Patreon and other sites... she recently did a yoga video similar to KewasASMR and someone got uhh, 'relaxed' enough that they bought 3100 bucks worth of stuff off her Throne wishlist.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Clearly begging works, this is a post from Laura Stone AKA Minx Laura
That's him! That's the guy, Batman! He's shelled out THOUSANDS on items for all sorts of UK-based ASMRtists (maybe others). I don't know if he's rich or has a fetish, or is rich and has a fetish or what, but I really don't think it's just 'kindness'... he should dump some money into WhispersRed's animal shelter.

Charlette (WhisperAudios) also re-stocked her Throne with some even more expensive items including a five-thousand dollar vacation package. I don't know what to think anymore. Bath bombs, cosmetics, snacks and clothing don't bug me, but asking strangers to send you off on holiday... At least the laptop is work-related I guess.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That's him! That's the guy, Batman! He's shelled out THOUSANDS on items for all sorts of UK-based ASMRtists (maybe others). I don't know if he's rich or has a fetish, or is rich and has a fetish or what, but I really don't think it's just 'kindness'... he should dump some money into WhispersRed's animal shelter.

Charlette (WhisperAudios) also re-stocked her Throne with some even more expensive items including a five-thousand dollar vacation package. I don't know what to think anymore. Bath bombs, cosmetics, snacks and clothing don't bug me, but asking strangers to send you off on holiday... At least the laptop is work-related I guess.
It does seem very odd. Ive noyiced some of them have really exprnsive items,like you said a holiday package,seems quite greedy to expect viewers to pay for such expendive items. Is this why so many people are leaving regular jobs to make posting on social nedia their job

Reactions: 5
It does seem very odd. Ive noyiced some of them have really exprnsive items,like you said a holiday package,seems quite greedy to expect viewers to pay for such expendive items. Is this why so many people are leaving regular jobs to make posting on social nedia their job
I have a hard time believing someone shells out this much money on strangers without expecting something in return. 😬

Reactions: 6
I have a hard time believing someone shells out this much money on strangers without expecting something in return. 😬
I totally agree and sadly there does appear to be quite a few asmr artists who are happy to go down the 'adult' and Only fans route. Im no prude,but hate the sexualisation of asmr,it only contributes to the inaccurate idea of what asmr actually is,for people who dont understand it.

Reactions: 12
Oh, they expect something alright. They think they can strategically give money when the content is a little bit sultry to convince the girl to go further, sort of Pavlov's dog type conditioning. On the other hand, these gals are using sultry looks to convince men to part with their money, so it's a bit of a merry-go-round of manipulation.

Reactions: 7
Oh, they expect something alright. They think they can strategically give money when the content is a little bit sultry to convince the girl to go further, sort of Pavlov's dog type conditioning. On the other hand, these gals are using sultry looks to convince men to part with their money, so it's a bit of a merry-go-round of manipulation.
Yeah I have noticed this a lot, more in the last couple years especially with ASMR streamer girls. I expect it from Twitch at this point but it is extra sad seeing it from ASMR Youtubers. I think that the worst IMO lately is seeing them pushing their throne lists on twitter. It feels like exploitation all the way around.

Has anyone recommendations for me for more channels like ShiliTV and ASMR Twix? I tried esteASMR, but the videos are short, I have to switch off the subtitles as I found they disturb the mood and they actually do nothing for me. I don't like Beautysoom either, she, sorry, looks like a dead robot.
I like spa videos and styling, but especially AMSR Twix hasn't been doing it for me lately (and I don't like her voice).

Has anyone recommendations for me for more channels like ShiliTV and ASMR Twix? I tried esteASMR, but the videos are short, I have to switch off the subtitles as I found they disturb the mood and they actually do nothing for me. I don't like Beautysoom either, she, sorry, looks like a dead robot.
I like spa videos and styling, but especially AMSR Twix hasn't been doing it for me lately (and I don't like her voice).
Ecuador live channel; check out esperanza’s stuff. She’s amazing.

• Heart
Sorry if she’s already been discussed but Be brave be you popped up as a suggestion for me the other day. What is her deal? She seems so unfriendly and snarky both in the video and replying to comments.

Sorry if she’s already been discussed but Be brave be you popped up as a suggestion for me the other day. What is her deal? She seems so unfriendly and snarky both in the video and replying to comments.
If you go back earlier in the thread there’s a lot about her in here lol but she has made it really clear both on YouTube and on twitter she is not a nice person. Very manipulative with both viewers and other ASMR artists. I used to like her until I followed her on twitter. I’ve seen her bully other ASMRtists and then change the narrative so she is the victim and also post screenshots of her comments and belittle the viewers. She’s done some other messed up things like doxx a child. It’s crazy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I know artists need to do popular topics to get views but I'm so frustrated with the lack of diversity in videos anymore. If I see one more follow my instructions video from my faves I might puke. I'm so over it! It'd be nice to have some classic roleplays to watch. I still love and watch Celaines ASMR but half her videos now are the same thing and she's transitioned to almost all fast asmr (not my thing but I know a lot of people like it). It's really helped her grow but darn it I miss her normal medical stuff! Also this is nit picky but her thumbnails give me uncanny valley. She is so incredibly beautiful, why does she edit them to the point of being unrecognizable? Maybe it's a younger generation thing? I know thumbnails need to be flashy and I've seen quite a few asmrtists getting really wild with their thumbnails (to the point where some don't even look like the actual video) so maybe Im just old

I know artists need to do popular topics to get views but I'm so frustrated with the lack of diversity in videos anymore. If I see one more follow my instructions video from my faves I might puke. I'm so over it! It'd be nice to have some classic roleplays to watch. I still love and watch Celaines ASMR but half her videos now are the same thing and she's transitioned to almost all fast asmr (not my thing but I know a lot of people like it). It's really helped her grow but darn it I miss her normal medical stuff! Also this is nit picky but her thumbnails give me uncanny valley. She is so incredibly beautiful, why does she edit them to the point of being unrecognizable? Maybe it's a younger generation thing? I know thumbnails need to be flashy and I've seen quite a few asmrtists getting really wild with their thumbnails (to the point where some don't even look like the actual video) so maybe Im just old
I cannot stand fast ASMR it makes me anxious. It’s like a few years ago when fast tapping was really popular. Do people sleep to that?

i agree about uncanny valley omg. I follow Celaine also and she looks like a cartoon in her thumbnails and I don’t get it because she’s really pretty so why??? There are a lot of catfish thumbs now tho like if you search ASMR roleplays but most of them are sexual and then in the actual videos they keep their shirts on. I guess it’s a way to try and get ahead of the competition.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.