ASMR Channels #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Minx Laura is now selling Avon,both her and Nathan were made redundant . She posted on Facebook asking if anyone knew of jobs, someone mentioned because of her mental health problems and Adhd she should be entitled to some kind of benefits, Laura admitted she didn't have any diagnosis so couldn’t claim anything. I now question so much of what she has said in the past, people like her who self diagnose make things difficult for people who have professional diagnosis. I think Laura is strumore than ever because now she is having to face adult responsibilities, where as her mum always did everything for her and Nathan to some extent,at 43 Laura admitted she had no idea how to pay bills or save money,because her mum did it and spoilt her,Laura used her money to buy whatever wanted. Shes now so focused on making money her Asmr is no longer as good as it used to be.
I was going to post about her just now! Will be interesting to see how she copes as she currently cant even eat hard food without thinking it will break her teeth. She needs a good therapist asap

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was going to post about her just now! Will be interesting to see how she copes as she currently cant even eat hard food without thinking it will break her teeth. She needs a good therapist asap
Sadly ,her parents treating her like a baby her whole life has probably caused her so much psychological and emotional damage ,shes now mid 40s and completely clueless. I think once her mum and dad divorced, he moved in with her mums supposed best friend, he realised how neurotic Laura could be,so he frequently told her off,which resulted in her taking to social media accusing her dad of bullying her. Clearly her parents and Nathan knew she didnt have any diagnosis for all the issues she claimed to have, yet she misled her subscribers ,could that be why Nathan started to take more of a back seat from her channel. I really hope she gets some professional psychological help or I can't see Nathan staying with her, I genuinely believe he's only stayed with her so long because he and laura were both waited on and spoilt by her mum, I can't see her dad doing the same

Reactions: 3
Just discovered Jeannie B Asmr. Listening to her now. So good.
I love Jeannie.

Regards GwenGwiz, this is such a huge departure for her that I think it must be some kind of scam or fetish thing. When I first started watching her she was in a same sex relationship and obviously was always vegan and just seemed very Toronto-hipster. Maybe she got a lot of these right-wing, surrendered wives-type hypocrites hitting her up on OF and decided to milk them? Seems weird she'd just give up OF, didn't she manage to buy a house from it? I'm sure I remember a house tour video?

I love Jeannie.

Regards GwenGwiz, this is such a huge departure for her that I think it must be some kind of scam or fetish thing. When I first started watching her she was in a same sex relationship and obviously was always vegan and just seemed very Toronto-hipster. Maybe she got a lot of these right-wing, surrendered wives-type hypocrites hitting her up on OF and decided to milk them? Seems weird she'd just give up OF, didn't she manage to buy a house from it? I'm sure I remember a house tour video?
Personally I’m convinced that this is the case. That or she is seriously suffering from some kind of personality disorder and does genuinely cycle through these varying personas. When I started watching her she was always talking about getting high etc

Minx Laura is now selling Avon,both her and Nathan were made redundant . She posted on Facebook asking if anyone knew of jobs, someone mentioned because of her mental health problems and Adhd she should be entitled to some kind of benefits, Laura admitted she didn't have any diagnosis so couldn’t claim anything. I now question so much of what she has said in the past, people like her who self diagnose make things difficult for people who have professional diagnosis. I think Laura is strumore than ever because now she is having to face adult responsibilities, where as her mum always did everything for her and Nathan to some extent,at 43 Laura admitted she had no idea how to pay bills or save money,because her mum did it and spoilt her,Laura used her money to buy whatever wanted. Shes now so focused on making money her Asmr is no longer as good as it used to be.
Of course she is selling Avon. I have noticed a pattern of self diagnosis in ASMRtists. I follow some of them on twitter and noticed that after Gibi said she was diagnosed with ADHD, a lot of people all of the sudden also had ADHD. It seems to me like being neurodivergent is trendy in ASMR. I think it would do Laura a lot of good to get off the internet and try working a job where you have to leave the house. It wouldn't surprise me if her audience was enabling a lot of her childish behaviors as well. She has a habit of pity baiting and I don't think she would keep it up if she wasn't getting something from it.

Reactions: 8
Of course she is selling Avon. I have noticed a pattern of self diagnosis in ASMRtists. I follow some of them on twitter and noticed that after Gibi said she was diagnosed with ADHD, a lot of people all of the sudden also had ADHD. It seems to me like being neurodivergent is trendy in ASMR. I think it would do Laura a lot of good to get off the internet and try working a job where you have to leave the house. It wouldn't surprise me if her audience was enabling a lot of her childish behaviors as well. She has a habit of pity baiting and I don't think she would keep it up if she wasn't getting something from it.
Couldn't agree with you more

Everyone needs to stop what they are doing and go to willyum_conrad on Instagram. It’s the most amazing & serene unintentional asmr I’ve had for a while. The basement community comments are also hilarious. This guy has reset my nervous system.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Everyone needs to stop what they are doing and go to willyum_conrad on Instagram. It’s the most amazing & serene unintentional asmr I’ve had for a while. The basement community comments are also hilarious. This guy has reset my nervous system.
okay I’m now weirdly obsessed with this man and can’t stop watching him 😳

• Haha
Recently discovered Victoria Sprigg and I loooove her videos! She has such a lovely, calming energy and voice. I've always loved any kind of soft spoken massage / treatment videos either to relax or to have on in the background when I need to focus - I pretty much wrote my whole dissertation to Psychetruth's videos (back when they only did massage - just had a quick look at their channel and they seem to do other kinds of content now e.g. workouts but also pandering to a certain kind of audience with suggestive thumbnails 😕)

Reactions: 4
He’s a bit random but I really really love Allsorts ASMR at the moment, he does fact videos and is very unrated I think!

Reactions: 1
He’s a bit random but I really really love Allsorts ASMR at the moment, he does fact videos and is very unrated I think!
ooh I’ve just subscribed, thank you! I like! Although the first video I clicked on literally the first comment I read was from someone saying thanks for helping them sleep when they’re coming down from cocaine lmao 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What do people think of whispering gentleman?
He seems to put so much effort into his videos but for some reason I just can’t relax to them, it’s such a shame.

Might be an unpopular opinion but I cannot stand whispers red. Idc how long she’s been doing asmr for, her voice isn’t made for asmr & her whisper is very fake & forced. I also cannot stand her glossy nails & puffy hands, & her incessant tapping is so jarring. I don’t think there’s a single video of hers I’ve enjoyed. I unsubbed years ago and thought to check out some stuff this evening but it’s just as bad as I remember.
#sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 6
Might be an unpopular opinion but I cannot stand whispers red. Idc how long she’s been doing asmr for, her voice isn’t made for asmr & her whisper is very fake & forced. I also cannot stand her glossy nails & puffy hands, & her incessant tapping is so jarring. I don’t think there’s a single video of hers I’ve enjoyed. I unsubbed years ago and thought to check out some stuff this evening but it’s just as bad as I remember.
#sorrynotsorry
She’s always been very popular & I used to love her years ago & she seems a lovely person, but I’ve gone off her videos lately. I prefer hairbrushing/facial videos & unfortunately she doesn’t do much of that anymore. I must admit I don’t like the videos where her face is right up in the camera & the tapping is very annoying I agree.

She’s always been very popular & I used to love her years ago & she seems a lovely person, but I’ve gone off her videos lately. I prefer hairbrushing/facial videos & unfortunately she doesn’t do much of that anymore. I must admit I don’t like the videos where her face is right up in the camera & the tapping is very annoying I agree.
Yes her last year or so hasn’t done it for me, loved her ear cleaning one a couple of years ago!

Reactions: 1
Found a really adorable ASMRtist I wanted to share. She is so wholesome and seems so nice and comforting.

• Heart
Reactions: 4