ASMR Channels #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of her reactions felt borderline offensive lol
yes! i thought the same but wasn't sure if i was being silly because it's just snacks lol but i swear everything was 'vile' to her!

i unsubbed ages ago but saw she ditched her be brave lifestyle channel with 12k subs to move to a new channel, was there any reason? can't see the point in doing that unless something happened like being hacked or a controversy?

Reactions: 3
I've messaged her a few times with a few different video ideas and it falls on deaf ears, BBBY used to be my fave and I'd live for the Wed/Sun uploads but all her videos are the same now, and I haven't watched any for months :(
I've been noticing that about a few ASMRtists now. A lot of them are repeating the same videos over and over. Maybe some of them are burning out. Other people are dropping their quality. Does anybody follow Prim or Madi? Their video quality is really different than it used to be. What happened there?

Reactions: 5
Found NatNonsenseASMR this week and have binged most of her videos already, she’s great. Less than 6k subscribers at the moment but definitely deserves way more.

Reactions: 2
yes! i thought the same but wasn't sure if i was being silly because it's just snacks lol but i swear everything was 'vile' to her!

i unsubbed ages ago but saw she ditched her be brave lifestyle channel with 12k subs to move to a new channel, was there any reason? can't see the point in doing that unless something happened like being hacked or a controversy?
I was wondering about that too. She was posting a lot of screenshots of negative comments on her Twitter for a while so maybe she was getting negative feedback on her lifestyle channel. It tracks with her reactions to the snacks which made me think I would hate to be someone from one of the countries the snacks were from and watching her hate on them.
Found NatNonsenseASMR this week and have binged most of her videos already, she’s great. Less than 6k subscribers at the moment but definitely deserves way more.

I haven't seen gum chewing asmr in a really long time! Thank you for the rec!

Reactions: 1
Ugh whisperaudios latest annual physical exam thumbnail 🤢 the comments 🤦‍♀️ 😬 at least one person has said though that they remember when Dr Hastings actually looked like a Dr in these medical role plays and it’s a bit sad.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone notice that Maria from Gentle Whispering is re-uploading her crystal videos.
She seems to have gone back to more holistic energy and isn’t going to church anymore. She talked about it on her vlog channel. Im glad she is reuploading because they are sooo good!

Reactions: 4
She seems to have gone back to more holistic energy and isn’t going to church anymore. She talked about it on her vlog channel. Im glad she is reuploading because they are sooo good!
She seems to swing back and forth from the two. I wish she could find a healthy balance between the two and find some inner peace. Her videos are amazing she is the only one I get tingles from ATM.

Reactions: 2