Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are.
Not sure why there was never a thread here for Ashy, but it’s been request many a time.

For those unaware, Ashy Bines is an Australian influencer who is on nearly every type of social media. She used to be a PT, earned millions from an ebook filled with dangerous advice and is no stranger to a scandal.

Many people report being ripped off from her and her online programs; with people saying their bank accounts were deducted even after they had cancelled their membership.

She used to own a gym, and got caught parking in the disabled parking spot. She defended this by saying there are no disabled women at her gym, however she shared said parking spot with other tenants.

She once compared Tess Holliday to a girl who had died from anorexia. Enough said. Ashy pretended to be concerned about Tess’ weight but we all know it was just to cause controversy.

feel free to add your own memories. Let the chat begin!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So glad this thread has started! I went through a phase a few years ago where I was obsessed with Ashy and her girl gang. Around the same time she launched clean treats and did the fitness tours in NZ and Europe? Fell off following her and recently looked her up again and wondered the same thing about her, Gretty and Sammy!
She saw Gretty the other day but would love to know what happened - they used to be so close it seems odd not to address it

Reactions: 6
So glad this thread has started! I went through a phase a few years ago where I was obsessed with Ashy and her girl gang. Around the same time she launched clean treats and did the fitness tours in NZ and Europe? Fell off following her and recently looked her up again and wondered the same thing about her, Gretty and Sammy!
She saw Gretty the other day but would love to know what happened - they used to be so close it seems odd not to address it
She addresses is quite a lot on her stories. Says they used to all work together so saw each other heaps but now they own their own businesses they don’t see each other every day at work but try their best to find time to catch up when they can. She doesn’t say anything about them not being as close though...

Reactions: 2
Her Instagram engagement is GARBAGE for someone who has 1mil followers.... think she buys them? 🤔

AB8CE613-4B69-41C5-BA16-51A3F4870BAF.jpeg

Also..... remember when she roasted Tess online for her weight and was extremely opinionated on it, but now she’s using women of the same shape in her Baseline shoots. We know how she genuinely thinks, she’s just using this poor girl for “diversity” so people will buy her garbage.

Reactions: 10
Thanks for starting the thread lycheemartini! So keen for this.

I too went through a phase were I was an Ashy fan girl. I went to her squad tour in Sydney, purchased some of her merchandise, tried Happy Way, have purchased other products she promoted like her mum's hideaway business. And of course I bought some of Ashy's activewear line Toned.
I wasn't aware of her scandals and problematic behaviour, but noticed she used to cry a lot about "haters".
The way she constantly videos Taj annoys me- this poor kid has grown up with a camera in front of his face all the time.

Ashy recently did a true or false Q&A on her Instagram and I can't believe she posted this.

Essentially she is comparing those who can't pay a phone bill to her struggling to pre order for her activewear line. She also compared others not being able to afford their rent, to her struggling to maintain rent on 3 offices and a house.
This speaks so much privilege and she is so out of touch with reality. Appealing!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her Instagram engagement is GARBAGE for someone who has 1mil followers.... think she buys them? 🤔

View attachment 404592
Also..... remember when she roasted Tess online for her weight and was extremely opinionated on it, but now she’s using women of the same shape in her Baseline shoots. We know how she genuinely thinks, she’s just using this poor girl for “diversity” so people will buy her garbage.
She absolutely does! She always gets spikes in her Instagram followers. Her Facebook has millions of followers too, but posts only get less than 10 likes!

I 100% believe Steve was behind that thing with Tess. It was purely for controversy and engagement. She’s Steve’s puppet.

Also does anyone remember when Khloe Kardashian (I think it was Khloe) started her fitness stuff and Ashy was getting all her followers to go spam Khloe’s Insta post with Ashy’s account 😂 she’s been desperate to become famous for years this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God I can’t stand this woman.
I’m from her area and everyone can’t stand her!! She’s fakest of fake

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All theses influencers suddenly journaling and aligning with everything??? Yeah aligning with making $$$ and blocking out any negativity e.g anyone who has a different opinion, constructive criticism, or calls you out on bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She absolutely does! She always gets spikes in her Instagram followers. Her Facebook has millions of followers too, but posts only get less than 10 likes!

I 100% believe Steve was behind that thing with Tess. It was purely for controversy and engagement. She’s Steve’s puppet.

Also does anyone remember when Khloe Kardashian (I think it was Khloe) started her fitness stuff and Ashy was getting all her followers to go spam Khloe’s Insta post with Ashy’s account 😂 she’s been desperate to become famous for years this one.
I get creepy vibes off him and I don’t even know why 🙈

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling that sammy doesn’t like nat and that’s why those two have drifted apart. Sammy has actually built enough of a following and is so successful from breeze balm that she doesn’t even need ashy anymore. Nat is the biggest leech of a thing ever and I csnt stannnnnd her. Also ashy does NOT want plus size women in her clothing. I know sooo many people who can’t stand her

I actually can’t stand Sammy, I don’t know what it is, I support everything she stands for but I just get irritated by her, always smacking her lips together and banging on about how breeze balm could cure cancer 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to love ashy but if anyone questions anything she does she's so defensive and aggressive about it

I actually can’t stand Sammy, I don’t know what it is, I support everything she stands for but I just get irritated by her, always smacking her lips together and banging on about how breeze balm could cure cancer 🤦‍♀️
You should see her prancing round the GC... big yikes

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.