Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy has frequently said she does follow or watch things because they don’t engage her. She probably can’t follow or understand because her brain can only think of clean treats, coconut aminos, Taj, sweet potato and baseline. I absolutely can not listen to her pep talks, motivational quote spewing car chats she does. She is so out of touch of the average women.
And those bloody clean treats I’ve never tried them, I sure they don’t taste anything like what they are meant to and they can’t be that healthy if your eating a pack a day. If you’re craving a mars bar then go eat the bloody mars bar instead of bing eating 20 things you’ve convinced yourself are “healthier/ clean or good”

Reactions: 7
Ok I am more of a lurker not a poster on here haha and I know this is Ashys thread but I cannot with Nats story this morning... put your bleeping phone down and feed your baby before showing everyone how you make a gross bowl of oats omg
Nat has such a big head. She thinks she’s some huge influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The clean treats are pretty good I have purchased them in the past and they were amazing. But 15 dollars for a product that I have to make myself and only makes 10 to 14 balls just doesn't cut it. Plus shipping...her pantry looks fantastic with them all but so unreasonable and unrealistic for everyday people.
Put them on the shelves at woolies for $10 and I'll buy them again.

Nat has such a big head. She thinks she’s some huge influencer.
Fake it till you make it

Reactions: 3
I actually despise nat lol like I think she’s the fakest thing out there and I feel like she’s trying to prove that she can do it all with motherhood

Ok I am more of a lurker not a poster on here haha and I know this is Ashys thread but I cannot with Nats story this morning... put your bleeping phone down and feed your baby before showing everyone how you make a gross bowl of oats omg
I know right!! The baby she wanted so bad but can’t even sit down an feed him correctly!
!! A new born shouldn’t be feed that way!

Have you seen her new rang of necklaces she’s brought out? people have asked what material they are cause she doesn’t even list that in the description 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then ignores when people ask or deletes their comments 😂 for that price Surely they have to be gold but then again she is one of the Ashy friend 😂

Attachments

• Wow
I know right!! The baby she wanted so bad but can’t even sit down an feed him correctly!

Have you seen her new rang of necklaces she’s brought out? people have asked what material they are cause she doesn’t even list that in the description 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then ignores when people ask or deletes their comments 😂 for that price Surely they have to be gold but then again she is one of the Ashy friend 😂
100% about the materials!!!! This had me very confused the other day! I was like wait what about the women with allergies. Someone who cares about their skin care routine so much, should care about an item which sits on the skin. It's a cute necklace but seriously come on!!!!

Totally agree. She might be trying to prove that she can multitask, but feeding a newborn that way is heartbreaking to see. Sit down and pay him some attention. Bond with him. She wanted this baby so bad but can’t even set Instagram aside for a feed? Don’t even get me started on the whole nanny thing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. She might be trying to prove that she can multitask, but feeding a newborn that way is heartbreaking to see. Sit down and pay him some attention. Bond with him. She wanted this baby so bad but can’t even set Instagram aside for a feed? Don’t even get me started on the whole nanny thing 🤦🏼‍♀️
Has she said when she is getting a nanny from? Like is she taking any mat leave?

Reactions: 1
Maternity leave? She’s literally selling necklaces that she probably bought from shein for $1.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

God they are a bit pricey! Can def get same ones cheaper

Is Ashy still friends with that mum blogger Keira?
Yeh pretty sure there’s recent stories and photos of them

Reactions: 2
I am allergic to nickel so have to be careful when I buy jewelry as it breaks me out in little tiny blisters. She probably got a hot tip from Leila about the Ali baba, they are 100% cheap tit she has marked up by 700%

I am allergic to nickel so have to be careful when I buy jewelry as it breaks me out in little tiny blisters. She probably got a hot tip from Leila about the Ali baba, they are 100% cheap tit she has marked up by 700%
Came to post these two exact things 😆

Reactions: 2
Also I note that we haven’t heard anymore about how many people signed up for that challenge. It was meant to cap at 1000, then close until the next intake opens up. Ashy obviously pulled some number out of her butt the other day. 900-something? Convenient Ashy! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed that since unvaccinated people can’t go into restaurants that ashy has barely been out? I mean it really is her choice if she wants to get vaccinated or not but I find it kinda funny that she’s never out with that st James chick anymore

Has anyone noticed that since unvaccinated people can’t go into restaurants that ashy has barely been out? I mean it really is her choice if she wants to get vaccinated or not but I find it kinda funny that she’s never out with that st James chick anymore
Oh yeah good point! I was wondering why we didn’t see any of those posts anymore.

I hate commenting on kid appearances but for gods sake taj”s hair 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.