Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was another business that actually sued her too - it was a small business - for the life of me though I can’t remember what the business was about ! I just remember it was a small family business that went big because Ashy promoted then something happened !

Found it - bracelets !

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
There was another business that actually sued her too - it was a small business - for the life of me though I can’t remember what the business was about ! I just remember it was a small family business that went big because Ashy promoted then something happened !

Found it - bracelets !
Yes! That’s the business I was thinking of.

Reactions: 1

Found it - bracelets !
I remember this! It was the #Squad bracelets. I’m pretty sure the business went belly up after ashys involvement

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What actually happened between Ashy & Charlie?
I heard this from a friend of a friend and it is the actual truth of what happened. Basically Charlie came to ashy with the idea of clean treats. They made clean treats for about a year. Once her contract has run out ashy went to morlife with the idea who gave her more of a cut money wise and the rest is history. Ashy made out like they split way amicably but it was far from it. She stole Charlie’s entire business idea and took it somewhere else where she would get more money from it. She is gross

I haven’t seen Charlie in business for years anymore and I always wondered if it was because of what ashy did to her. She hasn’t been in business since 2019 so the timeline is about right.

• Sad
I heard this from a friend of a friend and it is the actual truth of what happened. Basically Charlie came to ashy with the idea of clean treats. They made clean treats for about a year. Once her contract has run out ashy went to morlife with the idea who gave her more of a cut money wise and the rest is history. Ashy made out like they split way amicably but it was far from it. She stole Charlie’s entire business idea and took it somewhere else where she would get more money from it. She is gross

I haven’t seen Charlie in business for years anymore and I always wondered if it was because of what ashy did to her. She hasn’t been in business since 2019 so the timeline is about right.
She’s so gross. She always acts like she’s (or Steve) never in the wrong.
Like she pretends her and Emily Skye were never friends. Yet they were literally going to go into business together.

She’s so gross. She always acts like she’s (or Steve) never in the wrong.
Like she pretends her and Emily Skye were never friends. Yet they were literally going to go into business together.
Her and Emily were great friends! They hung out together and did videos together! Until of course ashy stole her email list and sent them links to her program. She is actually disgusting and I HATE it when she shows nasty messages she gets about tan and plays the victim when it comes to that but she has literally RUINED people and their dreams and will take anyone to court who talks bad about her. I realise taj isn’t at fault I was just using that as an example

Briefly when it happened. I don’t think she spoke about it again.

They shut it down citing covid and some other personal issues. I’m assuming (it’s pretty evident) that the other issues were lack of sales. Their following really dropped after they re-branded. I didn’t know Eric is going into real estate!
He been studying his course for a while according to his snapshot... I reckon he might end up doing this more money 💰 🤑

Sorrrry guys I stand corrected! I’m wondering why she doesn’t do clean treats co anymore tho

Found it - bracelets !
She threatened this poor woman with legal action against her and her young family...

• Sad
Not shaming Nat at all but was there are a particular reason she decided to just pump & not try breast feeding..

Is ashy vaccinated? I can’t remember, but the q&a about being worried about covid sounded very anti vac…” I trust my healthy, my immunity and natural medicine”

Does anyone ever wonder if the message she gets about taj are legit? Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s her trying to plsy the victim

Does anyone ever wonder if the message she gets about taj are legit? Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s her trying to plsy the victim
Nope I think she gets maybe one message and she can’t get it out of her mind. We need more juicy gossip she’s been boring lately

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.