Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips have gone from non existent to that…
wow ashy no filler really!!? 🤦🏼‍♀️ what is your secret?

The reason her eyes are so small is from poor botox an filler placing it’s pulled her skin down 😂

Is it really wrong to comment on someone appearance? when she claims to be all natural! Ohhh minus the botox “for grinding” hey ashy ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she seriously claim to have had no fillers? Like does she still maintain this and actively deny it? Surely not?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does she seriously claim to have had no fillers? Like does she still maintain this and actively deny it? Surely not?!
Yep she sure did. She did a QNA 🤣 about 2 months ago? Someone asked her if she had any fillers and no lie she deadset said on her stories that she’s had no filler. It was discussed here if you go back I’m sure it was

• Wow
Yep she sure did. She did a QNA 🤣 about 2 months ago? Someone asked her if she had any fillers and no lie she deadset said on her stories that she’s had no filler. It was discussed here if you go back I’m sure it was
Ok wow, now that is ridiculous. She doesn’t have to admit to it, even though there is very little shame attached to it these days (there shouldn’t be any) but to deny and lie is crazy. Like… just don’t answer? She must know that it’s terribly obvious.

When did she decide to get an explant?? She has gone on and on about how she loves big boobs for as long as I remember. She had them redone only a few years ago - but now because its become trendy she is having them removed? She has never had 1 single original idea....

Reactions: 3
When did she decide to get an explant?? She has gone on and on about how she loves big boobs for as long as I remember. She had them redone only a few years ago - but now because its become trendy she is having them removed? She has never had 1 single original idea....
Like the “I’m finding it so hard to get pregnant” she hopes it will increase her engagement and make her popular again 🙄 I can’t count how many times she has done things just to get attention.

Reactions: 2
I created an account just to comment today after watching her story from yesterday about how exhausted she is. I’m not discounting how difficult pregnancy is but I cannot handle the insensitivity of her self indulgence, when HCW in hospitals everywhere are working double shifts without stopping to eat or drink, day in and out - Ashy just have some awareness as to what is happening in the world around you!!!! You have it EXTREMELY good.
also - complaining about School holidays being extended because “I love taking Taj to the beach and stuff but him being home is so hard on me and Steve” ASHY they extended holidays to cope with covid 19 stuff!! Seriously never seen ANYONE as self indulged and entitled as her

Reactions: 9
I created an account just to comment today after watching her story from yesterday about how exhausted she is. I’m not discounting how difficult pregnancy is but I cannot handle the insensitivity of her self indulgence, when HCW in hospitals everywhere are working double shifts without stopping to eat or drink, day in and out - Ashy just have some awareness as to what is happening in the world around you!!!! You have it EXTREMELY good.
also - complaining about School holidays being extended because “I love taking Taj to the beach and stuff but him being home is so hard on me and Steve” ASHY they extended holidays to cope with covid 19 stuff!! Seriously never seen ANYONE as self indulged and entitled as her
Makes me sick! She is such a self centred person

Ashy just can’t stand taking care of her own kid if you want the truth of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ She loves him no doubt but she’s definitely not of one those mums who loves to spend time with her kids, she will hire a nanny once she has baby number 2.

Reactions: 7
She needs to they the average person life for a change maybe she would appreciate how good she has it.. I don't think I have had a good night sleep since birth of my 3 year old but I go on everyday like a trooper! Just gotta do it lol 🤦‍♀️

Ashy just can’t stand taking care of her own kid if you want the truth of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ She loves him no doubt but she’s definitely not of one those mums who loves to spend time with her kids, she will hire a nanny once she has baby number 2.
She already has a on call babysitter for taj a house cleaner.. she probs get a 'night nanny' she she can always have the perfect night sleep no interruptions.

I saw Nat saying she’s taking her newborn to a chiropractor & acupuncture. Is that a thing? I’ve never heard of that for babies!

• Wow
Who thinks Ashy is a Narracist to me she comes across as it’s all about her I really think the so called friends that she has she is not genuine towards them it’s all fake I have yet to see her cry real tears

I saw Nat saying she’s taking her newborn to a chiropractor & acupuncture. Is that a thing? I’ve never heard of that for babies!
Chiropractor.. it’s a thing amongst some circles. Very controversial so it doesn’t surprise me Nat is into that. Haven’t heard of acupuncture for babies though.

Who thinks Ashy is a Narracist to me she comes across as it’s all about her I really think the so called friends that she has she is not genuine towards them it’s all fake I have yet to see her cry real tears
All the tit things she’s done to others’ businesses screams narcissistic traits.

Oh boy. Steve should’ve given ashy a few pointers on how to play tennis for her latest post/reel. She looks so awkward.

Oh boy. Steve should’ve given ashy a few pointers on how to play tennis for her latest post/reel. She looks so awkward.
Jesus. I mean I don’t like the dress so I’m not going to buy it anyway, but that reel does nothing to entice me either.
She should have gotten someone who actually plays tennis.
Why is she so obsessed with using herself as a model when there’s times someone else would be so much better!

Reactions: 6
Seen gretty promoting health bars this arv had me thinking haven't even seen her make some 'clean treats' lately.

I followed ashy years ago until I realised she isn’t interested in her kid. What’s the story with her gritty and the other bestie? They was always with each other now they aren’t?

I’m not a mum but is this normal?
For a newborn it can be. You don’t have to bath them every day. Four days I feel is a bit much. I used to do once a day or once every second day.
Like, you still want to give their pooey bums a nice wash regularly!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.