Ashy Bines #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she was induced for Taj? I'm sure I remember her saying her and Steve were shagging in the afternoon and it started not long after 🤮 I mean semen is a natural prostaglandin. Maybe the doctor had said she would be induced if didn't go by certain date.

There may have been other interventions along the way. She did have pain relief. No idea why I remember her birth story lol

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Boy or Girl I hope it looks EXACTLY her as they grow up. Can’t bang on about how cute they are when they look like her and she’s literally changed her entire face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think she was induced for Taj? I'm sure I remember her saying her and Steve were shagging in the afternoon and it started not long after 🤮 I mean semen is a natural prostaglandin. Maybe the doctor had said she would be induced if didn't go by certain date.

There may have been other interventions along the way. She did have pain relief. No idea why I remember her birth story lol
she says in her birth story video she asked to be induced. I didn’t watch the whole thing cos she’s annoying to listen to 😂 but she definitely requested to be induced. I’m not sure if she actually was though. Yes I stopped watching when she spoke about her and Steve going at it 🤢

791C8322-B6F2-46FE-AE24-16A527CFBC8D.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Boy or Girl I hope it looks EXACTLY her as they grow up. Can’t bang on about how cute they are when they look like her and she’s literally changed her entire face.
lol yes however the poor child will no doubt have a million hang ups and have to assume their mother finds them ugly.

Reactions: 2
I'm betting boy. There's no way she hasn't known the gender the entire time, and after all the backlash she's copped over her fake infertility, I reckon she's kept her gender disappointment on the DL. Or am I giving her waaaaayyyyy too much credit?

Reactions: 9
Farjeeeeeeee is definitely a BOY lol. She has strongly insisted boy from the start to mask any perceived gender disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the birth video linked, Ashy actually looks really pretty lol might be an unpopular opinion, her face and makeup looks so fresh and eyes look much wider, she has definitely stuffed up her face big time with all the Botox and fillers

Reactions: 3
Her whole face shape is different in her birth story video! She had already had her nose done at least once and some filler but not to the extent it is now.

I still think girl she was carrying a lot bigger and sometimes girls can be bigger than boys. I guess we will just have to wait for the YouTube video 😴

Just watched the birth video linked, Ashy actually looks really pretty lol might be an unpopular opinion, her face and makeup looks so fresh and eyes look much wider, she has definitely stuffed up her face big time with all the Botox and fillers
Agreed! She looks beautiful….like a different person to what we see today….!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.