Ashy Bines #19 Crappy Baseline drops & groshery shops, she’s uninteligent & over the top

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t surprise me if she quit. There’s a reason the only long standing people in the AB brand are Ashy, KFSteve and Levi. Everyone else is overworked and underpaid.
I looked at Jades instagram and it looks like it was all of a sudden. The last comment on the post seems like a family member reassuring her. I wonder if there’s a NDA in place because it blows my mind noone speaks about their experience.

I remember years ago when james smith did a video on her and then he made reference to how she sent her lawyers after him and the same thing happened with the delta bands lady Perry.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I looked at Jades instagram and it looks like it was all of a sudden. The last comment on the post seems like a family member reassuring her. I wonder if there’s a NDA in place because it blows my mind noone speaks about their experience.

I remember years ago when james smith did a video on her and then he made reference to how she sent her lawyers after him and the same thing happened with the delta bands lady Perry.
I remember James calling her out and calling her a c***t 😂😂😂. That poor lady with delta bands it sent her broke 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Not AB giving out advise on making adult friendships... She left out the part where she advertises for a PA and then calls her employees her 'friends' until they manage to escape her grasps on their own questionable "business ventures" 😅 😂 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not AB giving out advise on making adult friendships... She left out the part where she advertises for a PA and then calls her employees her 'friends' until they manage to escape her grasps on their own questionable "business ventures" 😅 😂 🤦‍♀️
And also mentioned about being friends with your 'partners partners'... i think she meant 'partners friends' but who knows, maybe she is friends with Cheesy Steve's mistresses - she seems desperate enough :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s bizarre that Trashy hasn’t mentioned Jade at all. Mustn't be amicable. She spoke a lot about Ash leaving

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if those around her are too scared to speak up for fear of having lawyers set on them!
There won’t be an NDA or anything, it will just be fear keeping people in line.

I’ll always say that I wish Sammy or Gretty would speak up like Milly did back in the day. Even though Milly was dumb enough to come back for seconds 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Ew why is Tala always standing on the bench. With shoes on today 🤢
she lets her fluffy ass cat sit it’s bumhole on the kitchen bench too. Such a hygienic witch. Her coochie must reek too. 🤮
---
It’s bizarre that Trashy hasn’t mentioned Jade at all. Mustn't be amicable. She spoke a lot about Ash leaving
she always has and always will have a very creepy obsession with Ash.
---
Well which is it then trashy? 🙄🙄
someone report that tit. Sneaky ugly ass old mole

Last edited:
Reactions: 2