Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s paying these girls that are doing a trial for her 🤔

Reactions: 5
Love that she’s saying on Insta that she feels Snapchat is so much better and she’s more connected to people there. Neglects to mention there’s ads on Snapchat she gets paid for every time people watch that. How long till she has a subscription on Instagram as well?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Love that she’s saying on Insta that she feels Snapchat is so much better and she’s more connected to people there. Neglects to mention there’s ads on Snapchat she gets paid for every time people watch that. How long till she has a subscription on Instagram as well?
She’ll be doing the Insta subs within the next few months for sure. I feel like she’s upping her motivational tit atm probably hoping to show a bit of value. Then she’ll take those ‘chats’ and make it a subscription. It’ll be positioned as somewhere she can ‘connect, grow, learn, expand, be vulnerable, relate and every other synonym of the same 10 buzzwords she uses’ to her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No way she would be. Hopefully they’re smart enough to make sure they go her for the money though!
---

Also is this the lunch bag that KFSteve got Ashy? 🤣 it’s literally a gift with purchase from a surf shop at the moment. He got himself some clothes then dumps her with the free thing he didn’t want.
D85AA47A-34A8-42F2-BDC4-82C52E6448D6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How tf did she get through quarantine to NZ :ROFLMAO: SURLY that’s a biohazard on her head. Hasn’t anyone told her hygiene is IMPORDANT?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The reason she comments about how long it’s been since she washed her hair is simple…she’s heard other mothers comment that they literally do not have the time to wash their hair because they’re so busy with their kids. Or when they do find the time they’re too bloody exhausted and would rather sit on the couch with a glass of wine and relax for ten minutes. She’s trying to ‘relate’ to other mums. But she’s making herself look like a dirty smelly fool. No mother, no matter how busy she is, even if she had ten kids under 10…would let 12 days pass without washing their hair. It’s basic hygiene. Bet she never washes her hands after going to the bathroom either 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
duck no! She will probably get 10 of them to do a 2 week unpaid trial each just to scam her way into getting a free PA for few months and make them sign some bullshit non-disclosure agreement or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reason she comments about how long it’s been since she washed her hair is simple…she’s heard other mothers comment that they literally do not have the time to wash their hair because they’re so busy with their kids. Or when they do find the time they’re too bloody exhausted and would rather sit on the couch with a glass of wine and relax for ten minutes. She’s trying to ‘relate’ to other mums. But she’s making herself look like a dirty smelly fool. No mother, no matter how busy she is, even if she had ten kids under 10…would let 12 days pass without washing their hair. It’s basic hygiene. Bet she never washes her hands after going to the bathroom either 🤢
She could literally wash her hair in the time it takes to do some of her instagram stories honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"When you are so in alignment and on purpose" just throwing words together to sound spiritual. Stupid witch 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How many podcasts has she started now? I think this is the fourth one..? What makes her think this one will be any different and won’t be ditched after 10 episodes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"When you are so in alignment and on purpose" just throwing words together to sound spiritual. Stupid witch 🙄
Hope the new PA has the balls to tell her she sounds like a twit!
I dont even think she knows what she is talking about at this point, like throwing tit at the wall hoping it will stick to try and draw in genuine followers 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow. I bet ashleeeeigh would have hated to wear jeans that aren't skin tight. I wonder how it made her feel to be the bigger friend 🤔🤔
Not going to lie I think she actually looks quite nice in the jeans and yellow tee, she looks "normal"!

Reactions: 9
Another podcaaaaaaaaaast 😩
“Glow and grow”

“Trying to remain relevant” would be a more appropriate name

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.