Ashlyraeceo #1 44 inch legs, mates with Beggy and her haunted eggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here, sheā€™s staring to do my head in!! Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s deleted any comment that asks when she is going to answer and explain why she is abroad in the midst of a pandemic. And never mind just being in one place sheā€™s gone to two so far!!! What a dimwit

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker here, sheā€™s staring to do my head in!! Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s deleted any comment that asks when she is going to answer and explain why she is abroad in the midst of a pandemic. And never mind just being in one place sheā€™s gone to two so far!!! What a dimwit
She is actually unbearable. Doesnā€™t surprise me. Her and her partner are both clearly happy paying Ā£3000 to get back into the country šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
She is actually unbearable. Doesnā€™t surprise me. Her and her partner are both clearly happy paying Ā£3000 to get back into the country šŸ™„
It's mad isn't it? I also thought she was single for some reason šŸ˜‚ she never struck me as the GF type material since she is CEO of her own life and a boss babe n all lol

I can't quite believe the amount of travelling about she is doing given the state of this GLOBAL pandemic.
She's currently in Vegas right now. Strange way to get on given the high risks of catching COVID and how badly America is being affected by it šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
Is she on holiday or is it a working holiday?

Either way now is not the time to be prancing around living the high life abroad.

Itā€™s definitely a holiday but since she can ā€œworkā€ from anywhere. Looks like sheā€™s working on a membership type scam scheme at the moment. šŸ™„
Also she bought herself a new birthday outfit . . .
CA28FD5A-E02B-4F36-95C8-10A644E68BDE.png

Still on her ridiculous holiday but as someone who spraffs on about skin care she clearly hasnā€™t used any sun protection!!!

FB31C05F-85FF-4D16-A519-D551B04A49BB.png

Ouch! Also, she looks like a different person! Wonder if Beggy still follows her since clearly being pushed out the team!
Yeah I havenā€™t actually checked but Iā€™ll bet she doesnā€™t! Or maybe she does to get some hints on how to eye duck herself cause Ashlyā€™s a pro!

If you watch till the end sheā€™s mocking those type of scheme I think

Lol. I knew Ashly long ago and she acted like she had this wealthy lifestyle but was shilling Arbonne. Incredibly fake šŸ˜‚

37?! Makes it all the more embarrassing doesn't it?

You would think you would find some sense by then and not want to be a bangled-branded billboard....pfff, these people!

Had a little look at her twitter there (neglected) - seems she has been barking up this tree since 2013.

Insta shows she got the 'Merc' in 2015.... and it was delivered to her parents house. (yes boss babe, what you doing still living at home at 32? - obviously her income wasn't enough to cover living independently and finding somewhere to rent at least)
I was intrigued with the image she portrays on insta and actually met her once when she was trying to flog me the arbonne crap. Funnily enough all her insta posts from way back when have been deleted and she doesnā€™t mention Arbonne anymore! I havenā€™t seen a post from her about arbonne in years, she doesnā€™t go to any of the conferences anymore. Actually the last one she posted she looked a bit sad and out of place because she wasnā€™t centre of attention there were much ā€˜biggerā€™ characters there!!

Funny that her following has been stuck at 20k for YEARS! Yet her posts hardly get much interaction and her lives have usually less than 10 people watching! Doesnā€™t seem to add up.

when I met her a few years ago she lied about her age (knocked a couple of years off lol) šŸ¤£she made out she was living in USA then mexico - when it was really an extended holiday I think - Iā€™m still unsure if these MLM pay enough to live this lifestyle?!? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I noticed that her arbonne buddies ā€˜best friendsā€™ all seemed to disappear over time and now she never posts hanging out with them. Donā€™t feel like she has many real friends which is sad. I noticed she posts designer bags yet shops for clothes in primark, food shopping in asda and her purse was full of credit cards. I assumed she must be in a lot of debt!

Maybe the designer bags come from a gift from her bf? she seemed to always have a rich bf (the older man was actually a very wealthy business man who got her a modelling contract for Vic Beckham) her last bf before she moved to Mexico was wealthy and lived in Chelsea.

she always use to hang around David Lloyd gym and wear brightly coloured tight gym leggings and do her yoga poses which Iā€™m sure attracts the men! Thereā€™s a certain type of man that goes to DL. Another hangout was Starbucks.

Iā€™m sure she said in a post that she made over 10k month on arbonne. Surely if that was the case youā€™d buy your own house and not rent?! I remember a few times she rented a ridiculous 2 bedroom apartment for just herself in Chelsea, it was all showy never looked homely or lived in. Sheā€™s now back living with her parents which makes me wonderā€¦?

She lived with one of her ā€˜bestiesā€™ in Chelsea and now thereā€™s no mention of the bestie ever! Oddā€¦

Reactions: 2