Ashlyraeceo #1 44 inch legs, mates with Beggy and her haunted eggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its really strange how infrequently she mentions the brand name arbonne.
They all create a lifestyle saw it in that BBC I player documentary.
They selling a lifestyle to sell the product.
Its all very materialistic white cars and trips abroad.

Reactions: 3
Its really strange how infrequently she mentions the brand name arbonne.
They all create a lifestyle saw it in that BBC I player documentary.
They selling a lifestyle to sell the product.
Its all very materialistic white cars and trips abroad.
Yeah you are right I haven’t heard her mutter the ‘arbonne’ name ... what an odd name btw wouldn’t have a clue what it was had I not heard it on here. Least tropics sounded nice 😂

Reactions: 1
iv drip vitamin reviv me london is it worth it.jpg

How bizarre these lifestyles they promote are.

I'd be happy for some IV vits if i were poorly and in a hospital bed. But this? .... goes to show the madness of it all!

• Wow
Shes really pushing the Bahamas trip today.

What criteria sales to go
I read they have pay for that trip

73489EA7-C085-49EF-A3BC-A039E5E87093.jpeg

Have any of you watched this? She posted it last night. It’s hilarious 🤣 Even just the intro, “WELL HELLO-O-O-O” 🤣 it’s amazing, what a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 335949
Have any of you watched this? She posted it last night. It’s hilarious 🤣 Even just the intro, “WELL HELLO-O-O-O” 🤣 it’s amazing, what a knob.
Screenshot 2020-12-05 at 19.31.54.png

I giant knob indeed! I love how you never actually see her drinking any of the Prosecco... she just poses there with it then updates the auld 'gram story this morning with some BS about having to have some of her snake oil to fix her belly after her alleged 'boozing'.

What a crock a sh*t!

Sorry might not have said it loud enough - WHA A CROCKA SH*TTTTT!!!!
She really is a shouty lass!

Would be better off selling a treatment for tinnitus to her followers...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 335949
What a load of tit, but its hilarious. She's pretty crap at the old lives considering how long she's been doing this and product knowledge is bad too, reading off a sheet like she's just started. There's just so much to take the piss out of, but think my favourite is the free glittery mug .. 'you can never have enough mugs' 😂😂😂

• Haha
For someone with over 20k followers on insta, she doesn’t get very many likes on her posts does she? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really poor engagement, how very strange! 🤔🙄
Was thinking the same thing - perhaps the timing of her posts are terrible (not posting at peak times etc) - then no doubt the type of followers she has are the type to follow LOTS of people and she probably gets lost in the endless scrolly feed....

I brought peppermint essential oil 99p to use in my 15 quid aldi diffuser.

Lol at fizz sticks in cheap amazon containers with arbonne stickers on.

Thinks noticed awful accent
According to her wiki she acted shes so wooden and fake.
Shes always tagging her glam freinds that also sell arbonne very cult like..

They subtle with their branding

Theres a focus on health/ fitness and positivity.
They all look the same.
Focus on promoting the luxury life style the products give them and the income the company potentially earns them.

So its glam parties get together
Lots travel pics
Luxury brands like her shopping at harrows
Living in Chelsea London she claims

No self respecting London bases business women with actual real businesses would be involved with these mlm huns.
Its laughable they day support small business.

Many have to spend fortune on starter kit.
They have buy and wear their own products so ashley must be paying cherry blossom eye palletised fizz sticks.

Whats in these sticks?

The average arbonne UK consultant makes just 450 quid a year.

I do hope many not sucked in but laughing at stupidity of Mrs meldrum can't wait to see her copy cat scripted ads same as Ashley's.

Have you seen the utter pish she's posted today? 🙄

Last edited:
Have you seen the utter pish she's posted today? 🙄
The Zoom meeting of my nightmares. Woo! Yeah! 😬

ETA: Man, I wish I hadn't wasted all those years getting an education when I could've just used my street smarts to get an Arbonne ID for £30 and set me off on the glittering road of grifting on Insta.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s 37. She was the year above me in school. And was very much like this.
She’s 37?!?!?!?!?!? Nearly 40?!?!? And she’s carrying on like a bleeping 13 year old who’s had one too many bottles of Smirnoff Ice at the school disco!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The Zoom meeting of my nightmares. Woo! Yeah! 😬

ETA: Man, I wish I hadn't wasted all those years getting an education when I could've just used my street smarts to get an Arbonne ID for £30 and set me off on the glittering road of grifting on Insta.
No Mrs meldrum on zoom meet or best sellers list.
Are we sure Ashley's is her upline?

No Mrs meldrum on zoom meet or best sellers list.
Are we sure Ashley's is her upline?
I think it’s @mummyjuggler. She was on Ashly’s call and Mrs Meldrum follows her with both of her accounts.

She’s 37?!?!?!?!?!? Nearly 40?!?!? And she’s carrying on like a bleeping 13 year old who’s had one too many bottles of Smirnoff Ice at the school disco!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly she’s been like this since she was 13 years old! One of my lasting memories of her is when she was in sixth year and she came flouncing into the dinner hall, on her mobile phone, talking loudly and then it started to ring 🤣🤣 never seen someone leave a room so quickly in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s @mummyjuggler. She was on Ashly’s call and Mrs Meldrum follows her with both of her accounts.

Honestly she’s been like this since she was 13 years old! One of my lasting memories of her is when she was in sixth year and she came flouncing into the dinner hall, on her mobile phone, talking loudly and then it started to ring 🤣🤣 never seen someone leave a room so quickly in my life.
Oh my god, that is comedy gold 🤣😂🤣
She is so cringe!

• Haha
That is hilarious 😆😆😆😆