Ashlyraeceo #1 44 inch legs, mates with Beggy and her haunted eggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
eat.png

This isn't a good look. When your head looks too big for your body (for once, not ego wise) - and your body looks like an old tan, wrinkly hide hanging on some bones.... then it's time to eat a few burgers and lift those heavy weights.

If she's all health n fitness, does she not notice how the top half looks?

I'd be boney up top too and find it hard to bulk up. Yet also find there is a point where you can fill out enough and put on a few pounds so that the top half of your body doesn't make you look ill.

I really dont think the tan helps either :/

Reactions: 2
She’s an absolute state.
The fake tan is awful. She’s scrawny and looks like she’s got an eating disorder. She’s not pretty or attractive at all and the ridiculous lip fillers etc only draw attention to how unfortunate she looks. She’s just a mess.

Reactions: 1
She’s an absolute state.
The fake tan is awful. She’s scrawny and looks like she’s got an eating disorder. She’s not pretty or attractive at all and the ridiculous lip fillers etc only draw attention to how unfortunate she looks. She’s just a mess.
Thank goodness someone else think's she looks like she has an eating disorder! There's looking 'fit and toned' and there's looking scrawny and sickly.... and YES! Those lip fillers make it all look 100 times worse!

I think so many of these women all fall into the same trap and for some it can end up being a pretty unhealthy one.

Also, was i hearing things when she mentioned she takes TWO BATHS A DAY on her stories?!

Network marketing guys not like Younique you know 🤣👏
It’s all the same MLM tit

• Haha
That tan looks terrible and the over lined lips on top of the fillers just looks awful.
I’m shocked at that picture, in other pics she looks really toned and like she works out a lot. In that pic she just looks malnourished.

Have to laugh at virtual glam ball
Box tat arbonne kindly gifted.

Also yesterday's stories its not about the product or selling a mascara to mateits about marketing and networking.
I mean some mug has buy product for them to make any money.

Have to laugh at virtual glam ball
Box tat arbonne kindly gifted.

Also yesterday's stories its not about the product or selling a mascara to mateits about marketing and networking.
I mean some mug has buy product for them to make any money.
Does she live in Chelsea??

A lot of these idiots travel far distances for good insta spots in London taking photos of themselves casually coning down steps as if they own the place. I'd go bonkers if I had a place insta wankers kept visiting. 🙄

Chelsea Harbour? 🙄 Wonder what rich Sugar Daddy paid for that?

Reactions: 3
Today’s stories are all pretty ridiculous but the one of her in the car, with her best duck face on is the worst. Also noticed that she doesn’t use Ad when talking about Arbonne!

Anyone else notice how out of breath this woman gets when she is doing her 'walking and talking' videos?

Never mind how much she seems to drink?! And i don't mean those fizzy sticks either! I'm sure her heart health isn't that wonderful....

This girl is such a hoot! Such an Aberdeen-yank with that stupid accent, and talks like she’s just reinvented the wheel!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She appears to be in Colorado. WTF? Is flogging some mlm shite now classed as essential travel??

Yeah they were in Cancun first I think. Absolutely ridiculous. Clearly just on holiday!

• Wow