Ashlyraeceo #1 44 inch legs, mates with Beggy and her haunted eggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CONGRATS BOSS BABE ON YOUR FIRST EVER TATTLE THREAD🎉🎉🎉🎉

Afternoon beggys bastards.. you asked for it so here it is... AND GO!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my GOD. One of my favourite fuckwits!! She makes me grind my teeth.

“LOVING this mornings coffee, paid for like a #bossbabe through Arbonne”.

oh hun. I can also buy coffee because of my job, it’s called a salary. And my boss doesn’t take commission from what I do, or charge me to do my job. My company doesn’t require me to spend money with them to remain employed at my current level.

Guess I’m not manifesting hard enough??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Pure Manic!

They are all the same - can't wait for that Mrs Meldrum to get all pepped up on fizz and go throw the new kitchen ceiling jumping about like a spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Pure Manic!

They are all the same - can't wait for that Mrs Meldrum to get all pepped up on fizz and go throw the new kitchen ceiling jumping about like a spring.
Well they now have matching hair! Must be part of the work uniform??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 15.13.59.png

Anyone else convinced she photoshopped her head onto someone else's torso?😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pure Manic!

Ahhh this is amazing, I’m so happy right now 🥰😂 what a fuckwit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Vice President, duck sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Got to love how the shallow people place importance on titles and labels in society to help put us all into groups and hierarchies.

I really doubt she has many ground breaking duties and responsibilities as her role as VP in her own MLM scheme :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Take a hike luv, you got some stuff, big deal! Means FA to the majority of the nation :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's unbelievable and almost childlike but far from innocent. I'd be straight to Ramsdens Gold with that stamped bangles, they're hideous. I'd be quick to trade it in for something far more tasteful. You might as well wear a bullring through your nose. It's like a stamp of ownership. No wonder these appear to be single sad females, I think if a mother spent their time on social media like Ash does, social Services would likely get involved for neglect of a child's emotional wellbeing. What an awful example to set to others.

37?! Makes it all the more embarrassing doesn't it?

You would think you would find some sense by then and not want to be a bangled-branded billboard....pfff, these people!

Had a little look at her twitter there (neglected) - seems she has been barking up this tree since 2013.

Insta shows she got the 'Merc' in 2015.... and it was delivered to her parents house. (yes boss babe, what you doing still living at home at 32? - obviously her income wasn't enough to cover living independently and finding somewhere to rent at least)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Pure Manic!

Do we think she recruited Beggy? Seemingly they prey on sad, lonely, dissatisfied women so Beggy must've been ripe for the picking 🤔

Reactions: 3
Do we think she recruited Beggy? Seemingly they prey on sad, lonely, dissatisfied women so Beggy must've been ripe for the picking 🤔
I agree with this - it's for women who are lost in life and will just say yes to anyone who might accept them into a 'group' of sorts. All in a feeble attempt to get themselves an 'identity' of their own so they feel they have some value in their lives.

On another note though, can you imagine if they actually had to go through a real recruitment process for these MLM scams?
You would be asked to pout at a camera and eye-f*ck yourself at the interview!

• Haha
I agree with this - it's for women who are lost in life and will just say yes to anyone who might accept them into a 'group' of sorts. All in a feeble attempt to get themselves an 'identity' of their own so they feel they have some value in their lives.

On another note though, can you imagine if they actually had to go through a real recruitment process for these MLM scams?
You would be asked to pout at a camera and eye-f*ck yourself at the interview!
"Now Mrs Meldrum, could you do your best mid-Atlantic accent for us with a heavy dose of manic intonation and extensions twiddling please?"

• Haha
Reactions: 5