Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone with (comparatively) few followers, she doesn’t half fill up the threads fast. I know influencers with ten times as many followers as her who don’t generate as much “discourse”. What does that tell you...

Also, why is she dressed as the angel Gabriel out of the school nativity play?

Reactions: 9
Ha ha I was wondering that too

Reactions: 2
Tells us that’s she’s a massive dick

She has such terrible taste in clothes and shoes. I love a bargain, primark, h and m and George are my go to like her but she just seems to look cheap and gross. And I know she is tall but her shoes are just awful

Reactions: 10
Oh and just to clarify she lives in Wakefield- why she keeps banging on about how much she loves living in Leeds I’ll never know - it’s Wakefield love , get over it !!

Reactions: 10
Oh and just to clarify she lives in Wakefield- why she keeps banging on about how much she loves living in Leeds I’ll never know - it’s Wakefield love , get over it !!
This makes me laugh too. She lives in a village near Wakefield; it isn’t even a village near Leeds, but nice try and all that.

Probably thinks we’re all daft.

Reactions: 9
This makes me laugh too. She lives in a village near Wakefield; it isn’t even a village near Leeds, but nice try and all that.

Probably thinks we’re all daft.
Yeh I know it well as I’m originally from around there and it’s most definitely Wakefield- I mean I’ve nothing against Wakefield but why lie ? I don’t get it

Yeh I know it well as I’m originally from around there and it’s most definitely Wakefield- I mean I’ve nothing against Wakefield but why lie ? I don’t get it
She probably thinks everyone is as simple as she is and therefore won’t know the difference.

Reactions: 4
Hahahaa she has a big rebrand tomorrow. Is she rebranding herself as NOT being a massive twat? Rebrand

Reactions: 8
Also don’t get why they didn’t just move to Leeds if she’s that keen on it, then she could say she actually lives there, rather than lying about that too….for what she spent on that house in Wakey they could have had something decent in a nice part of Leeds

Reactions: 3
She probably doesn’t realise they’re different places.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.