Ashlie Sugarrushed #7 walks around naked, makes us all cringe. Flashing her bum and her saggy old 🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Practically folded herself in half to prove Mingers is taller than her 🤣 also, dress is 10 years too young for her and she looks cheap and nasty, so is on brand at least
I hate the foot out pose she does with a passion 😂

Reactions: 2
not a bridesmaid this time Trash?...and i bet they asked for no phones because they know you are addicted and obsessed with social media ,and would have put their wedding all over it for your own agenda.....no doubt you were chomping at the bit hey Trashlie...I don't blame the bride, can imagine she thinks you're as batty as we all do.

Reactions: 10
A story about how it was a no phones wedding followed by a video clearly filmed on her phone :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone with so much money apparently she has absolutely no taste. Spending that on a crappy tacky bag. Money can’t buy class

Reactions: 3
Oh look another alcoholic drink....

Thread suggestion - face dildos, edited pix, nothing another drink wont fix!

Reactions: 6
finally taxed her car on the 1st May. 6 months free Trashlie while the rest of us are paying. And drinking at lunchtime on a monday before getting in her car to do the school run. Flipping heck . She is a reckless chav as well as just plain stupid.

Thread suggestion Trash lies ; cant remember her size ; finally taxed her car on the way to the pre school run bar.

Reactions: 8
not a bridesmaid this time Trash?...and i bet they asked for no phones because they know you are addicted and obsessed with social media ,and would have put their wedding all over it for your own agenda.....no doubt you were chomping at the bit hey Trashlie...I don't blame the bride, can imagine she thinks you're as batty as we all do.
I know someone else who was there who filmed a few bits (nothing excessive) and so I wonder if it was a ban for Trash and Trash only, which would be HILARIOUS.

Reactions: 4
She looks awful. That dress is just so tacky on her with her fake tits hanging out. She’s going to give herself a stoop if she keeps crouching down next to mingers. I get the vibe her new sister in law isn’t her biggest fan. She made out she couldn’t go to the hen do as they were away but it looks like she had two hen dos so what was the excuse for the other one?! 😂

Reactions: 7
So desperate to prove her love for Mingers that she contorts herself into weird poses regularly!
Also, I bet they are planning a wedding which will be tack central but I’m here for it. Give us something to talk about eh gang!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The crouched down poses are hilarious! Must be in his contract with Trashlie that she can never appear taller than him.

Thread title suggestion:

Who is the tallest, Trashlie or Mingers? All she can cook is slow cooker fish fingers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks awful. That dress is just so tacky on her with her fake tits hanging out. She’s going to give herself a stoop if she keeps crouching down next to mingers. I get the vibe her new sister in law isn’t her biggest fan. She made out she couldn’t go to the hen do as they were away but it looks like she had two hen dos so what was the excuse for the other one?! 😂
I mean, would you be chuffed with her as your sister-in-law?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she standing funny so she doesn’t look taller than Wingers - seeing as she makes him out to be 6ft4 🙄
She's practically bent double 😂😂😂

Practically folded herself in half to prove Mingers is taller than her 🤣 also, dress is 10 years too young for her and she looks cheap and nasty, so is on brand at least
She looks like she needs a wee standing like that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.