Ashlie Sugarrushed #7 walks around naked, makes us all cringe. Flashing her bum and her saggy old šŸ¤­

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t understand the abbreviations/a ego has she uses a lot of the time. HC people? SIL fake tans? What is she talking about?

CBA.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sheā€™s manic isnā€™t she. Insta is her work, life and matesā€¦sad cow. Also, she reminds me of this muppet, sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 1
Can tell itā€™s getting to month end as sheā€™s desperate for sales. Her ā€œsex vitaminā€ talk is such shite and her skin is sooo good from the Lumi that she has to filter her pics.

Reactions: 6
And doesnā€™t look like sheā€™s having dinner with any of the kidsā€¦.itā€™s a hard life she has
Boys with their dad, girls with their mum šŸ™„
Sure I heard her say once they only spend a few hours with her, so they probably got palmed off to the grandparents. What a man never spending quality time with his girls, would rather be out filling his face & drinking with the hired help.

Reactions: 9
Sure I heard her say once they only spend a few hours with her, so they probably got palmed off to the grandparents. What a man never spending quality time with his girls, would rather be out filling his face & drinking with the hired help.
I honestly canā€™t cope with how little time he spends with those girls. Ash said heā€™d been at a conference all week tooā€¦.and yet they paint their mother as the bad parent when the woman obviously has some issuesā€¦wingers has no excuse except thinking with his dick

I could understand them ocassionally staying at their grandparents after seeing their mum but every other weekend? It's almost like because she doesn't get any time with the boys without the girls there she doesn't want them to have that with their dad. I know she would never admit to that but i don't know anyone who has there grandkids every other weekend. It's alot.

Reactions: 6
I honestly canā€™t cope with how little time he spends with those girls. Ash said heā€™d been at a conference all week tooā€¦.and yet they paint their mother as the bad parent when the woman obviously has some issuesā€¦wingers has no excuse except thinking with his dick
He seems to be away most weeks for some portion of time and yet, every weekend the boys are at their dads, the girls are shipped off. Itā€™s been mates/cousins/grandparents and even the mother they apparently only see once a month on consecutive weekends.
She thinks she deserves kid free WEEKENDS as she has to drive them to a few after school clubs and is probably mad that she signed them up to brownie and guides to get rid of them more but it falls on a day her precious boys have a club. Seeing as she documents everything, heā€™s not spent any time with his girls since she came on the scene?

Reactions: 4
Her skin is 'so good', I am dying, who says this out loud šŸ¤£. Social media has given people a really false sense of how amazing they are (aren't!).
She's bang average looking and uses a filter on every story šŸ¤£ yeah ash your skin is so amazing you have to use a filter šŸ¤£.

And don't get me started on lying about how tall mingers is and her having to crouch down in every photo šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, jeez how do these people have any friends.
What a strange way to live your life good god.

Sure I heard her say once they only spend a few hours with her, so they probably got palmed off to the grandparents. What a man never spending quality time with his girls, would rather be out filling his face & drinking with the hired help
he is such a seriously gormless dork, puts her before his daughters without a thought... but he's a well off gormless dork so she plays at "blended fam" so she doesn't have to work for a living.

Reactions: 5
Her skin is 'so good', I am dying, who says this out loud šŸ¤£. Social media has given people a really false sense of how amazing they are (aren't!).
She's bang average looking and uses a filter on every story šŸ¤£ yeah ash your skin is so amazing you have to use a filter šŸ¤£.

And don't get me started on lying about how tall mingers is and her having to crouch down in every photo šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, jeez how do these people have any friends.
What a strange way to live your life good god.
I donā€™t think she has many close friends to be honest!

Reactions: 3
I feel like itā€™s taken it ages for me to realise that the girls having a really tit Mum doesnā€™t make their Dad an angel.

I accept that their Mum must have shown herself to be negligent. I trust social care in that regard.

But Wngers hasnā€™t given me any evidence at all that he is good Dad at all. He is complicit in their negligence during his first marriage, He does duck all with those girls. He just pays the bills, bins them off to his parents, and leaves em with Trashlie?

• Heart
I say it time and time again that the girls dont seem to get any one on one time with their Dad.

Time at the house everyone is there. The weekend the boys are away theyre with grandparents/mum/sleepover/friends.

I feel like the girls probably do resent this or will grow to. However I suppose if hes never been overly present or hands on and his parents have helped a lot they may not feel anything is missing.

Throwing money at kids isnt the be all and end all.

Reactions: 7
I feel like itā€™s taken it ages for me to realise that the girls having a really tit Mum doesnā€™t make their Dad an angel.

I accept that their Mum must have shown herself to be negligent. I trust social care in that regard.

But Wngers hasnā€™t given me any evidence at all that he is good Dad at all. He is complicit in their negligence during his first marriage, He does duck all with those girls. He just pays the bills, bins them off to his parents, and leaves em with Trashlie?
This is so true, he's a pretty tit dad to be honest isn't he.
Absolutely mad how people portray things on the internet, and spin it to make them look good.
Before this site I used to believe everything I saw on there.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.