Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Her breakfast is 10g of oats….wtf
With the chia it’s 100 cals…she’s a 7ft woman ffs she needs about 4 times that…what a fruit loop
Also this thread title may be the best yet but please can we have the bollock and the alcoholic as the next one 😂
---
Can we also discuss the state of her arse 😂😂😂it’s nearly at the back of her knees
i can't stop laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she put the tan on blindfolded and asleep?
What happened to the MLM tan of dreams she was flogging? Looked like Rimmel sunshimmer but she was selling if for something ridiculous like £49 a tube🤣

She’s so magic….getting her jollies over someone bringing some whispering angel…like the tacky hat she’s about 5 years behind
*basic…..what a typo she’s definitely not magic
---
She just can’t help herself having a dig at her ex can she. Having pre drinks with her friends for her hen yet has posted on instagram all night, must be a riveting night
The pre drinks are today I think before they go out

• Haha

dizzyizzy

Does she still have Lumi (the cat) . I don’t follow her anymore because she is so moronically thick I can’t cope, but I look on here, so occasionally dip in. I haven’t seen anything of Lumi though. And I wouldn’t put it past her just to get rid of him if he didn’t fit in with her busy life . Bit like the girls !