Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came to ask what cloud seeding was.

Technically the wacky weather is down to governments everywhere not sticking to any climate change promises but we will call it cloud seeding 😭
she’s seen it mention once in regards to the Dubai flooding and now it’s her thing to panic people about

Reactions: 4
What was that nonsense about parasites ?? She's honestly crazy. Eczema, gallstones, PMT all caused by big worms wriggling about inside us 🤣

Reactions: 5
I'm looking forward to seeing the thread suggestions people come up with, there is some hilarious statements been thrown around by her today. Come on you articulate lot 😂

Reactions: 2
She needs a health warning attached to her stories. She is a walking poster child at the moment for disordered eating 🚩 what she actually means is (and why she is wobbling so much to get the shot) is she now has a (tiny) thigh gap. She is what is wrong with society today. Hope she gets shadow banned again! She is not a good example to follow and I feel sorry for those girls having her in their life

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s not ok. I think someone needs to intervene. Can Dr Wingmingaling not tell her this is all shite with his medical and physics degrees?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Heard it all now. Comparing a colonic to having a smear or a prostate exam. There is absolutely no medical need to have a colonic done, you don't need to cleanse tit out, the body already does that all by itself. She's absolutely bat tit crazy.

Reactions: 8
She’s sounding more unhinged by the day…and also ‘unalives parasites’?! Does she mean kill? She’s not right in the head….and all interspersed by some amazing deals gang 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.