Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a website called ebloggers where they sell on all the items bloggers have been gifted which they don't actually want. She's got loads of items on there so she's not only saving money on gifted items, she's actually making money too
How do you know what she has put up? I’d be interested to see

Thanks! Never heard of the website at all. I’m defo up for recycling/reusing but earning money off of it is 🤨

Reactions: 3
They are bloody desperate for that baby to be walking aren’t they?! What is he, just over four months?!

Reactions: 9
I’m no expert but watching her stories and seeing them holding him up to stand can’t be very good for him as he’s soo young still. Ashley must’ve been freezing in her bikini on the beach, happy to risk frost bite so she can get her tits out at some point during the day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are bloody desperate for that baby to be walking aren’t they?! What is he, just over four months?!
yes ! bet she wont be happy when he is and is into everything lol !
seeing the baby standing on a sofa whilst being filmed gives me the shivers..he could have toppled off!
I’m no expert but watching her stories and seeing them holding him up to stand can’t be very good for him as he’s soo young still. Ashley must’ve been freezing in her bikini on the beach, happy to risk frost bite so she can get her tits out at some point during the day!!
funny how her boyfriend had a polo top on but she has to be bikini clad ! same in her 2020 pics ..hes in full weather gear ..Ashley in a bikini ! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
has she not just driven down to Cornwall from London ? so what did she do on that journey to keep Alfie entertained (apart from sticking you tube on her phone for him) ....
Now on the ponce for a ipad / phone holder -.has she never heard of Google /amazon ?

Reactions: 5
Why does a baby that young need entertainment, mine just slept on long car journeys, maybe I'm just lucky

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does a baby that young need entertainment, mine just slept on long car journeys, maybe I'm just lucky
well i thought that too! its what mine used to do and we also made a stop half way to stretch legs, change feed etc...
I wish someone would tell new parents that it doesn't make you a bad parent if you're not entertaining them every second of the day! i feel current parents make life very difficult for themselves and all these influencer parents cant make it any easier!

Reactions: 6
well i thought that too! its what mine used to do and we also made a stop half way to stretch legs, change feed etc...
I wish someone would tell new parents that it doesn't make you a bad parent if you're not entertaining them every second of the day! i feel current parents make life very difficult for themselves and all these influencer parents cant make it any easier!
Mine never had a screen at that age and I certainly wasn’t going to hold it up for the journey. Mine would either sleep or id take a few toys to have in the car seat and we did regular stops etc. You don’t want to make a rod for your back where they can’t sit in a car without being entertained. I don’t live in London/a busy place where there is a lot of public transport so I’m in the car on a daily basis which I guess she isn’t used to

In her stories today she’s said that she thinks she’s depressed (which she very well might be) and struggles because society expects new mums to survive on no sleep, be the best mum and be on hand to your child 24/7 but also get on with normal life too? I don’t think that’s completely true, the amount of women that reached out to her to advise her or warn her that this would be incredibly difficult to it all and maintain your identity etc and got ridiculed and shut down is awful? Ashley is the one who expected she’d thrive on no sleep and still have her entire life the way it was just with a new addition? Ashley is the one who expected it would be easy and it wasn’t as hard as other mums paint it out to be? She publicly shared people’s private messages to her giving her mum advice (to also show she wouldn’t be alone when feeling like things were hard) and she berated them for it? I find it hard to sympathise with her when she’s been like that to other mums?

Reactions: 16
In her stories today she’s said that she thinks she’s depressed (which she very well might be) and struggles because society expects new mums to survive on no sleep, be the best mum and be on hand to your child 24/7 but also get on with normal life too? I don’t think that’s completely true, the amount of women that reached out to her to advise her or warn her that this would be incredibly difficult to it all and maintain your identity etc and got ridiculed and shut down is awful? Ashley is the one who expected she’d thrive on no sleep and still have her entire life the way it was just with a new addition? Ashley is the one who expected it would be easy and it wasn’t as hard as other mums paint it out to be? She publicly shared people’s private messages to her giving her mum advice (to also show she wouldn’t be alone when feeling like things were hard) and she berated them for it? I find it hard to sympathise with her when she’s been like that to other mums?
Absolutely spot on. I said earlier in this thread I was only continuing to follow to watch her get to this point. Not to be mean but she was just so feckin sanctimonious throughout the whole pregnancy. There's good reason why people give you advise, it's bloody hard being a parent as wonderful as it all is. But her nine months of continuing ranting about how she knew it all was just so ridiculous.
Sure it's just giving her a bit more content because she really has nothing else going on.
Bloody hell she annoys me, she used to be so different when she started on insta. Sorry for the rant😅.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the lack of expectation hasn’t helped her. She’s almost set herself up to struggle.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely this!! You put this so well. I really find her so triggering and this is exactly why. She really ran people down who were trying to be kind didn’t she! Would be nice for her to acknowledge this and admit she got it wrong.

Reactions: 7
As much as she annoys me I do appreciate her being open and honest about her struggles with incontinence since birth.

I’ve never heard of this woman before and haven’t read this thread, but she was just suggested to me on Instagram and I cannot stop chuckling about her describing her incontinence as ‘fetal’! Good on her for being open about it, but get it right!!

• Heart
I’ve never heard of this woman before and haven’t read this thread, but she was just suggested to me on Instagram and I cannot stop chuckling about her describing her incontinence as ‘fetal’! Good on her for being open about it, but get it right!!
She is an idiot desperate to find something for Instagram that will be 'hers' to go on about. She needs some niche, proper information be damned, to keep her going.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.