Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously has she not got any close friends, family, google that she can ask about the rash on her boob instead of putting a pic on the gram?!

Reactions: 4
Remember when she had a thing with Ginuwine?! 😂😂😂😂
This was the first time I ever saw her and it's all I associate her with 😂

As for her and Tommy's chat, why even publicize that private relationship stuff? Her and Tommy got together, she got pregnant by accident and they will try and make it work for a while but this won't last. I get bad vibes

Reactions: 9
This was the first time I ever saw her and it's all I associate her with 😂

As for her and Tommy's chat, why even publicize that private relationship stuff? Her and Tommy got together, she got pregnant by accident and they will try and make it work for a while but this won't last. I get bad vibes
I’m still intrigued by that person who commented on the daily Mail a while back saying Tommy prefers being in relationships with men, and his family and friends are confused why he’s in this relationship!

Reactions: 7
‘Tommy and I chatted on the weekend’ (I threw a massive paddy because I can’t do anything I want and have a baby attached to me and you do nothing all day) 😂

Reactions: 9
So he has to bath and dress Alf every morning now before he goes to work?
How does he have the time?! Don’t understand why she can’t have shower on a night, I have baby similar age to her and I shower on a night instead while my partner looks after baby or if I want shower during the day I put baby in bouncer in bathroom with me

Like I said other day her recent posts have confused me so much, one minute curling her hair cos she’s got loads of time then the next saying she doesn’t have time to brush her teeth/shower 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s moaning on Twitter about her parents not being able to meet her baby when you can bubble with them when your baby’s under 1 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s moaning on Twitter about her parents not being able to meet her baby when you can bubble with them when your baby’s under 1 🤦🏽‍♀️
They're probably in the North East though, so not down the road. Still find it weird she's from the Northumberland as she must have tried hard to get rid of her accent!

I'm really confused about what she means by "we feed and dress Alf while I have breakfast and shower" just say Tommy? He shouldn't have to do it every day and I really hope that's not the case. With a baby that small there's plenty of time in the day to put him down and make breakfast

Reactions: 4
I honestly despair with her! I don’t get what the huge deal is about everything. I’m sure most new parents muddle through rather than announcing everything on Instagram. Maybe if she took the phone out of her hand, she will find she has another hand to do all the things! Tadaaa! Jesus Christ she’s such a bleeping melt! Anyone would think she’s the first woman to have a baby!

Reactions: 7
How did she film the baby on the way home if her battery died while she was in her check up?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They're probably in the North East though, so not down the road. Still find it weird she's from the Northumberland as she must have tried hard to get rid of her accent!
I have a feeling she went to Nottingham uni I remember my friend saying she was a little runt at uni then randomly started on mic

Reactions: 1
These rants recently are just awful ! She has quite evident issues. I think she seems to forget that many of the people reading her comments, have birthed, have fed babies, and bizarrely, didn’t feel the need to have their breasts out continuously. In fact, quite the opposite. It’s simply not a necessary part of breastfeeding, nor is the constant filming of it. I get that she thinks she’s some sort of breast feeding evangelist, which conveniently gives her the excuse to expose herself hourly.
Of course now she has good reason to get her breasts out, because she’s keeping her child alive! ( as opposed to the “ attention seeking” she might ordinarily be accused of). A simple difference of opinion isn’t bullying or trolling and she is entirely unable to see anything from a different perspective, she’s absolutely intolerable.

She definitely has a lot of narc traits, I mean that recent post where she’s posing in the PM style? If it weren’t so dangerous, it would be quite funny the way she’s decided she’s an expert in everything.. when quite obviously she’s an absolute wreck. Publicly declaring women who disagree with her as “female misogynists”. Good God.

(I speak as a psychologist, as a woman, as a single mother of girls, and a breast feeder)..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really think she needs to take a break from insta and enjoy her baby
Make you right. What I can’t understand is why she was eating her breakfast with her baby laying on her. He was asleep so she could have laid him down gently and then just eaten her breakfast 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Make you right. What I can’t understand is why she was eating her breakfast with her baby laying on her. He was asleep so she could have laid him down gently and then just eaten her breakfast 🤷‍♀️
If she’d put him down she could have eaten her breakfast, had a shower and got dressed but then what content would she have?!

Reactions: 8
I get some babies hate being put down, but isn’t that what slings etc.. were made for? Also, if she’s doing the leaving to cry etc... etc... why does it matter if he winges a little. I feel like she’s so contradictory it’s like watching two people!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.