Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ IM MUCH MORE IN MY MASCULINE ENERGY IN THAT I LIKE DOING THINGS AND WORKING”
Ashley James, the voice of women…. From the 1800s!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread title suggestion -

The voice for women with the energy of a man, regular mum’s can’t do it, but Ashley James can!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Come on everyone let's be real here, this whole faff about finding it hard to locate baby classes is only because she's hoping to get something gifted!!! Watch this space.
And/or she’s absolutely desperate for engagement

Reactions: 7
AS IT WOULD HAPPEN

I've just come back from a professional engagement at the ECHR.

Time to debunk whatever trash she comes up with...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
*Opens the door to the inside of Ashley’s head and looks round*
There’s pink. There’s a LOT of pink. And so many mirrors -! On one wall, beneath a sign saying ‘Masculine Energy’, there are rows of hard hats covered in sequins and glitter, a judge’s wig dusted with flamingo colours, and a picture of Margaret Thatcher in a tank.
On another wall is the word ‘Mum’ in beige on a beige background. Someone has drawn a line through it.
Prams everywhere. Prams, and bras.
Eighty thousand photos of Ashley. Blackboards with All About Ashley written on them. PowerPoints. Overhead projectors. Cinema screens. I’m sensing a theme.
*Starts to retreat, then sticks head back in*
’Can I ask you a question, Ashley?’ (She pouts at her phone, cuts the entangled AirWrap out of her hair, and ignores me.) ‘About you?’ (Perks up.) ‘Where are your friends? Like, your like pyjama distance friends? Because you moved one down here as your babysitter and have been alone the rest of the time, drinking tea on your lawn while your kid snores abandoned in the street.’
*Ashley raises her head slowly from a pot of Elmlea and glares*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Women don’t like doing things or working. Good one Ashley.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
AS IT WOULD HAPPEN

I've just come back from a professional engagement at the ECHR.

Time to debunk whatever trash she comes up with...
Did the presenter spin their head from left to right giving you whiplash whilst providing sound bites through a teeny tiny microphone.

Even better if they dressed like an EU flag!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That really is one of the most sexist things I’ve seen in a long time. How can she call herself a voice for women?!

Reactions: 20
I think she is obsessed with being obsessed with herself 🤣 everything is about ageing or how she looks repeat repeat repeat!

Reactions: 16
This is what she moved to London for! And she is happily leaving her child asleep outside her front door while she chats tit into her phone.

Reactions: 13
“Just saw these modelling photos” and yet you can hear her parents in the background.

So they are either down for free childcare again or this was actually filmed the other week.

If they are down, is Nana Isobel chilling with Snoop?!

Reactions: 11
She didn’t “just see” those modelling photos because it sounds like her parents in the background with the northern accents and they aren’t in London with her now. Everything with her is a lie for attention.
Plus it looks like she was desperate for lads mag coverage, tits hanging out of a blazer and posing seductively pulling her pants down! Not for the male gaze though.
I don’t know why she thinks these are appropriate to share with her children, “that’s your mother” in the background. No 17 year old should be in a professional setting like that.

Reactions: 18
*Opens the door to the inside of Ashley’s head and looks round*
There’s pink. There’s a LOT of pink. And so many mirrors -! On one wall, beneath a sign saying ‘Masculine Energy’, there are rows of hard hats covered in sequins and glitter, a judge’s wig dusted with flamingo colours, and a picture of Margaret Thatcher in a tank.
On another wall is the word ‘Mum’ in beige on a beige background. Someone has drawn a line through it.
Prams everywhere. Prams, and bras.
Eighty thousand photos of Ashley. Blackboards with All About Ashley written on them. PowerPoints. Overhead projectors. Cinema screens. I’m sensing a theme.
*Starts to retreat, then sticks head back in*
’Can I ask you a question, Ashley?’ (She pouts at her phone, cuts the entangled AirWrap out of her hair, and ignores me.) ‘About you?’ (Perks up.) ‘Where are your friends? Like, your like pyjama distance friends? Because you moved one down here as your babysitter and have been alone the rest of the time, drinking tea on your lawn while your kid snores abandoned in the street.’
*Ashley raises her head slowly from a pot of Elmlea and glares*
This is GOLD

But you forgot the daisies.

SO
MANY
DAISIES

Everywhere.

• Haha
If all the pictures she could have picked, she picked that Ann Summers one!

She's shown those photos before, I feel this was filmed at her parents ages ago but if course, just finding them (apparently) gives her reason to post yet MORE pics in her underwear.

Working hard there Ash! Hard at being absolutely desperate!

Reactions: 14
That Ann Summers photo makes my skin crawl.

Just you wait Ashley until poor Alf is at secondary school and some absolute knob of a teenager finds that.

Reactions: 14
That Ann Summers photo makes my skin crawl.

Just you wait Ashley until poor Alf is at secondary school and some absolute knob of a teenager finds that.
It’s alright, she’s barely recognisable now - in 8 years time, she’ll be on her 14th face and no one will put two and two together.
---
Sorry hun, only the SAHM who bake and do arts & crafts will be watching and think you’ve alienated them with your masculine energy 💕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We have definitely seen those photos before because I remember wondering why a 17 year old would need to pose like this

IMG_8159.jpeg

I think it was around Christmas when they went to her parents

• Sick
“ got me thinking about ageing “
I’m sorry what. She never stops banging on about it “
She thinks she’s in SATC this one “ I often wondered ….. “ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.