Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
IMG_2863.png

So in the first story she says she went back to work when AD was 6 months old, this one (minutes later) she says she didn’t take maternity?! Make it make sense!!

Also, she wasn’t a lockdown mum. My eldest is a couple months younger than Alf and we went to loads of baby groups, she said at the time that she went to a couple and didn’t like it because she wasn’t one of THOSE mums, whatever that means.

Reactions: 32
Sorry but I’d think just as badly of them if a dad said he’d HATE to be at home with his kids. If you’d genuinely HATE it then I don’t think you should have had one child, let alone two.
FYI Trash, most people looking after their children aren’t at home ALL DAY EVERY DAY. They’re out and about, showing them the world, watching them learn and enriching their lives. They’re not fucking hamsters that you can confine to one room with a few toys.

Reactions: 31
She says it like it’s such a flex as well to be able to treat your dad to a £14 Wagamama katsu curry after he’s done two weeks free labour.

• Haha

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Has anybody told her you can do both? You can chair a meeting with investors on a Monday and then be at a toddler group on a Tuesday? 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

lalalalaletmecomplain

oh shut the fuck up Ashley you are so boring! How is it not fun to watch your child have fun? Just because it’s not all centered around you! She’d rather sit and get her hair and make up done because she’s a self absorbed twat. And as for this ‘just mums’ shit she’s peddling, I tell you what Ashley you aren’t just a mum, you aren’t just a terrible mum, you’re a terrible person.
I hate her and her ugly teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her first night out in London is with her Mum & Dad?! Nothing wrong with heading out with parents, but she has banged on about being near these “friends” of hers and wine bars… not a one in sight.

• Haha

beanpole

Chatty Member
She is the worst empowerment life coach ever. Yes your life worked out perfect, what do you say to someone whose life didn’t??
I don’t think it did though, she seems really miserable to me. She was unhappy without a man (despite protesting otherwise) so moved in the first one she could find. Then she was still unhappy so had a baby. Then she was still unhappy- must be because her baby is a boy right? So had another baby. Still unhappy so moved to London desperately chasing her pre babies and pre baby daddy life.

Just my take on it anyway.

I find generally the people who have to plaster how perfect their lives are all over social media are not the ones out there living happy and fulfilled lives.

moimoi

VIP Member
She's honestly so offensive to both women and men, how the fuck does she have a following?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s been said once, it’s been said 1000 times… but the blowing a kiss at the end of EVERY video she has ever recorded since the dawn of time is possibly what annoys me the most about her 😅

• Haha

Flossie2

VIP Member
Oh fuck off!
She’s getting right on my nerves with all this nonsense;

I’m a really good mum-I know I’m a really good mum.

I’m not one of ‘those’ mums- what? The ones that actually like their children & want to spend time with them and ( god forbid) cook an actual meal

A dig at dad’s again.

And ‘I work’ No you don’t-you pretend you work to justify being a shit mother.

Christ! As bad as it sounds, I really want the wheels to fall off for her.

littlepup

VIP Member
She’s such a twat. She’s no idea about anything outside her own experience.
If you phone for a routine smear, yeah maybe 3 months. If you have a breast cancer red flag you’re prioritised and on the two week pathway. It’s not ‘staggering’, it’s NICE guidelines and paitent need, you moron.

Am I just too pregnant or has she gone intergalactic narc the last few days?
“I *treated* my Dad to a whole Wagamama’s, the world would be better if there were more dads like TNB, Martin L said such nice things about me, I’m going to do a video about EHCR to explain it to you plebs….”

There’s that ‘hang’ with the kids again 🤢
Ada is 1 Ashley, you’re not ‘hanging’ with her, she’s your daughter, educate, nurture, engage ffs!

RunDMC

“ IM MUCH MORE IN MY MASCULINE ENERGY IN THAT I LIKE DOING THINGS AND WORKING”
Ashley James, the voice of women…. From the 1800s!!!!!

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Found it a bit odd that her parents were both down yesterday but both kids were out of the house, particularly Ada as we know she doesn’t have a childcare place yet. Why not have both kids at home and let her parents spend time with them? Maybe she selfishly wanted them to only help with jobs around the new house. Am imagining her parents stuck downstairs hanging pictures while she’s upstairs filming herself in her clothes that are too big. What must they think?!

Pyjama-distance dweller here. This is all so weird, seeing pictures of her on my turf… I’m obviously not going to put it here because those kids deserve any final shreds of privacy she will allow them but it’s terrifyingly obvious which park they go to, and adding this to a clue in Alf’s settling in photo, I now know which nursery he and Coco go to (and it ain’t fancy!) Thinking of that post one of you shared the other day, there is nothing left we don’t know about these kids and it’s so unsafe and such a horrible way to grow up 💔 She’s basically doxxing Jas and Coco too at this point.

• Sad
  • Wow

WTD

Honest to fuck, what sort of nutter thinks ‘ah yeah I’ll just sit on the sofa with my kids tonight and get my partner to film it and I’ll flutter my eyelashes while pretending ThIs Is OuR nOrMaL lIFE’ get a fucking grip Ashley.

Reactions: 28
Genuinely the most entertaining part of Ashley’s ‘career’ is her ‘DJing’. She can’t move her body in time to any part of the music, it’s fascinating.

• Haha

nickgrimshaw

Straight from the horses mouth.. "I would *HATE* to be at home with my kids all day"

well Ashley, sadly, no one is shocked by that revelation 😔

IMG_20240618_211633.jpg

comments on a post by Simply Politics

• Wow
  • Sad

SeptemberCatLady

IMG_2144.png

I know Father’s Day is hard for a lot of people for various reasons but she is absolutely obsessed with trying to relate to single mamas. Why not say single parents. It’s Father’s Day and we know there’s single dads doing it all too. She hates men so much, only Tommy voice allowed in the story 😂