Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

(This wasn’t an official thread title suggestion but @willowtree2 got the most likes of the entire thread!)

Recap:
More of TNB in the attic
More breaching her children’s privacy
More thinking about moving house
More Daisy jumpers

Also:
IMG_4793.jpeg

There is no hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So they took Alf to their new house but he doesn’t know it’s their house so he just thinks it’s a house?

And they took him to his new preschool but it’s the weekend so it’s shut so he just thinks it’s a building?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
WHO LICKS THEIR TODDLERS ICE CREAM DRIBBLE 🤮 This woman is dirt 😂

60489C2E-E8C2-476C-B5D2-1BF5EAEB4E1C.jpeg

D5551200-E32F-41AD-A104-A4CAA49F199F.jpeg

77EFD46C-6D6D-4168-8CA1-2991ACC9F7D8.jpeg

---
So they took Alf to their new house but he doesn’t know it’s their house so he just thinks it’s a house?

And they took him to his new preschool but it’s the weekend so it’s shut so he just thinks it’s a building?
Why didn’t she take Alf to see his new home then too? She thinks one visit is enough. Witch
F784EA94-32DF-4E71-95E6-2782A9511AFC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s dropped all pretence of even acting like she’ll ever have a solo day with Alf, huh? i feel so sad for him. No wonder he’s so stunted and wants to be a baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Another “tradition” (that will last a day)
Smoked salmon Sundays!
😂😂

Honestly does she even HEAR herself!? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WHO LICKS THEIR TODDLERS ICE CREAM DRIBBLE 🤮 This woman is dirt 😂

View attachment 2917386
View attachment 2917388
View attachment 2917389
---

Why didn’t she take Alf to see his new home then too? She thinks one visit is enough. Witch
View attachment 2917402
So yet again she has favoured ada over Alf. She gives no shits does she. She is so resolute in meeting her own needs that she genuinely doesn’t care showing off her self obsession. Poor little Alf, quite literally chucked away. My heart hurts for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I can’t imagine not feeling guilty for only taking one child out on my own over another. It’s mad but I genuinely don’t think it crosses her mind to spend the day solo with her son anymore. That kid still seems like an 18 month old in that clip she’s posted today.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They’re at Battersea Park Children’s Zoo, so 100% moving back to her old stomping grounds. Boring.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This is how London will go. Tommy takes Alf, she has Ada. No way can she ever have the kids in London, oh but wait she lives there 🤣

Adas only slightly mobile. Toddling at best. Of course she’s a dream on a train. When she’s legging it end to end of the carriages, kicking the seats and having tantrums in front of the doors because she’s bored of the ipad the ‘daughter days’ will stop

Reactions: 22
I’m all for kids looking like they’ve had a great day playing, clothes crumpled etc but why do the kids always look scruffy?
Poor things, hairs always a mess, mismatched ill fitting clothes

Why on earth would you take one kid to the zoo but leave the other in the playground?! It’s a ten min walk round the park between the two, utterly bizarre and Tommy just goes along with it?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Why on earth would you take one kid to the zoo but leave the other in the playground?! It’s a ten min walk round the park between the two, utterly bizarre and Tommy just goes along with it?!
They can’t deal with 2 at the same time remember 😂 Most inept people ever. I also reckon NNB has wiped her hands of them 😂

Can someone gift her some toddler sized hair elastics? I wish she’d give up on this insistence on tying Ada’s three strands of hair up, but if she won’t, at least use the right hair ties so it looks less ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you dress your little girl in what looks like a party dress to go to a zoo/petting farm? And don’t get me started on Ada’s hair. It gives me a headache just looking at it!!

Does anyone else think that Ash’s own hair being a mess is put on?? She always used to wang on about how a slick back bun made her feel ‘put together’ or whatever but now it’s almost as if she’s like - quick mess it up a bit to make yourself look more relatable as a mum! When really she just looks like a scruffy cow

Reactions: 15
Why would you dress your little girl in what looks like a party dress to go to a zoo/petting farm? And don’t get me started on Ada’s hair. It gives me a headache just looking at it!!

Does anyone else think that Ash’s own hair being a mess is put on?? She always used to wang on about how a slick back bun made her feel ‘put together’ or whatever but now it’s almost as if she’s like - quick mess it up a bit to make yourself look more relatable as a mum! When really she just looks like a scruffy cow
She should’ve #Adgifted too with Ada’s dress. Ada’s nothing more than a dolly to accessorise 🤮 She’s gagging for dms to tell her she looks tit so she can blame the patriarchy. Definately put on. She used to get crunchy curls in just to go to London 🤣

Reactions: 13
I think she was going for “a quick break from packing while parenting 3 under 3” look. They all look like they need a scrub. I’d be very surprised if she’s got flat pack boxes and parcel tape from Argos rather than professional organisers and a packing crew etc.
Every spare moment is taken and she’s overwhelmed by how much there is to do but watching MAFS & Kin, popping to Claire’s, TNB’s rowing 10k everyday in May.
You’ve got to live and she’s got 3 weeks but she’s clearly not at the morning to night sorting, living out of a suitcase stage of moving she’s implying.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.