Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with whoever said Ashley’s mum looks so awkward with Alfie. I get the impression her parents aren’t very involved or hands on whatsoever worn the grandchildren. Her mum has a really stuck up face and I’m not sure why 😂

Reactions: 7
Poor Alf left out of the pic. Can see him in the reflection watching his mum have a pic with Adeline and Hamish.
Screenshot_20231227_155657_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Jesus does she ever take those wrap tops off! 🤢 she gets sent something and just wears it every single day until she gets sent something else.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
‘Not for the balance right’ ?!
Palm your kids off at every opportunity? Still not convinced you’ve ever had two of them by yourself? Should we carry on….. 🫣

Reactions: 8
Jesus does she ever take those wrap tops off! 🤢 she gets sent something and just wears it every single day until she gets sent something else.
I owned one of these but flogged it cheap on Vinted after she kept wearing it over & over 😂
She does the opposite to me makes me hate things not buy it 🫠

• Haha
It’s the smugness that does it for me. She’s so proud of herself. For doing what? Putting her children in full time childcare while she has her hair done and does some aff links? She is so deluded. It’s taken her 11 years to do a few This Mornings and a few Stephs packed lunches. And a couple of very low grade Dj gigs. And while she has concentrated on this, she has moaned continuously on how unhappy and lonely she is. No friends and a very weird separate life relationship. Great life Ash - congrats.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s the smugness that does it for me. She’s so proud of herself. For doing what? Putting her children in full time childcare while she has her hair done and does some aff links? She is so deluded. It’s taken her 11 years to do a few This Mornings and a few Stephs packed lunches. And a couple of very low grade Dj gigs. And while she has concentrated on this, she has moaned continuously on how unhappy and lonely she is. No friends and a very weird separate life relationship. Great life Ash - congrats.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I don’t see how next year will be better either
SPL is gone
ADA will be on the move more & she can’t ‘milk’ the BF content anymore - a house move & the realisation London isn’t the same as it was 10 years ago

Reactions: 25
ALL OF THIS 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🤣

She's a minger.Kissing her baby like that.Who does that?She's proud of herself for duck knows what.Shes been a witch of a mother to Alf.Shes showed her tits off every day.Shes so annoying.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.