Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossie2

VIP Member
RECAP.

November saw Trashley James getting her breasts out on Remembrance Day. She couldn’t possibly wait 2 minutes for the 8 month old to stop feeding and show the war dead an ounce of respect they deserve! She HAD to show her poppy and peoples shitty reactions are the fault of the patriarchy.

The incapable cunts took the in laws on a gifted Maldives trip where they posed on the white Sandy beaches with Ada, without Alf, who was running hobbling down the beach like an extra from Tom Hank’s Castaway.
No time to rest for the Littles as they were chucked into childcare jet lagged, up from 3am, but Ash needed to rest cos holiday was so stressful with 4 adults to look after 2 children.

Stephs Packed Lunch was a flop. Ash still a stiff shaky wreck but somehow Queen Snarl landed a quick 10 minute slot on This Morning where she was annihilated by Nick Ferrari.

The house move is still flopping so she still hates her life.

Alf is looking like cousin It whilst Ada’s ready to meet King Charles to receive her child of the year medal.
Ash declared she was the best mum but naturally she can’t be around her kids all the time. She did a whole 2 hours with them but came over funny as she didn’t manage to get washing away during her 9 hours of child free time and ran away when Tommy got home.

Once a week Ash is filmed pushing the pram to childcare to show off the practical outfit Tatiana, a closet Tattler, we think, has chosen for her to walk down the road in! Rest of the time it’s Tommys duty to get the kids to childcare whilst she recovers from parenting the previous day.

Alf’s delays are more obvious. Princess Ad has her hip X-ray today. Hopefully the forced walking and new Clark’s shoes she recieved at 8 months old won’t have done any harm! Meanwhile Alf can’t walk up 2 steps, walk down the road or use a trampoline at 3 years old.

Still a useless human and all round shit mother.
Lovely holiday x
Brilliant 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Raa

VIP Member
Don’t think they would have put ‘Thanks’ either what are they thanking her for?

Flossie2

VIP Member
What’s all this nonsense about beards? She really thinks she’s made it being on this program! And why does she keep touching Giles?

God,they’re talking about parrots now! This program is the pits!!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
We have it too! Printer ran out of ink when we came to put the photos in the book earlier so faced with a choice of not returning the toy tomorrow (it’s already a week late due to illness last week) or sticking bright yellow and blue (no magenta ink 😂)photos in the book and hoping for the best. Feel guilty for leaving it to the last minute so trying to channel Ash and remember that I’m a ✨great mum✨
Tuesday! Do it Tuesday! For now put it out of sight and forget it exists!

I’m thankful to the universe that it was the school Christmas fair yesterday so we at least had plans to leave the house 🤣

• Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Oddly I always think she looks quite a lot slimmer in the photos she uses on stories to aff link than she does in the what to wear reels. Is she using filters on her stories or is it just angles?
I think the same. She’s a healthy size in real life from what I have seen of her on This Morning.

Last edited:

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I missed her. Turned it on there and they were talking about Greggs Bistro I got major second hand embarrassment for superstar DJ Trash. Will watch later 🤣

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
WHY would you share this?!
I once had a spray tan, and my 2 year old decided to climb into bed with me and my long sleeve must have rolled up a bit and I was mortified when I woke up and he had the teeniest bit on his face.
I was so worried about his skin, I didn’t say anything to anyone til I knew it was ok!!! And that was an accident because he usually stayed in his own bed, not getting a spray tan when I knew I was going to feed my baby!
I thought the same thing, it’s really not funny. She should be mortified, and it could easily have been avoided if she was a bit less selfish