Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
She spent £145 on a bump suit “cos all the celebs are wearing them” but she can’t do the zip up or go to the toilet in it. She is actual shit for brains 😂

Apart from Trash who is at war with every human that owns a pair of testicles (apart from if they’re trans. She knows all about trans issues)

Attachments

Reactions: 3

womaninthemirror

Oh wow I remember that but I thought there must be more to it.

I mean, I don't mean to diminish anybody's experiences with birth. As some of you may know from other threads I am suffering pretty badly with mental health & birth trauma PTSD. My psychiatrist said the other day "it doesn't matter how your birth looks to other people, whether it seems traumatic or not, it's all about how your brain experienced it. If your brain told you at any point that you were in danger, if your brain told you it was traumatic, it was traumatic" and that makes so much sense.

The problem is, I do not believe a single word this woman says. She will cling onto anything to seem relatable. She is dangerous.
Nail. On. The. Head. 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Does she pay to get featured in the DM?
84World pay to have their clients featured, that’s why when the SS stuff was kicking off, Amber Davies was all over the DM having a cryptic split with her ex then a sudden romance with her co-star, and it’s never been reported on again. Whenever one 84World client is in the shit, the rest of their stable suddenly gets a photo story to deflect. They’ve just signed up Andrew from Love Island but Tasha turned them down, so if they have to roll out the red carpet to get her, someone might have to make way.

Reactions: 2

willowtree2

VIP Member
Spaghetti? She packed him spaghetti for lunch? Like cold cooked spaghetti? 😳 Seems like all she packs him is grapes and ham ffs!

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I feel like my soul has been tarnished by clicking the link ffs 🤮🤢😪💀😂
I did too when I did it before I knew 🤣 another Influenza posted re it before. I had no idea, presumed it was just purchases 🤣. They re a nice little earner for them esp if a large following. Same with story views they are using them to negotiate huge fees 🤢

littlepup

VIP Member
She just looked at a coat for a baby boy in Sainsburys and put it back saying, ‘such a shame these are too small for Alf…’ So I’m back to thinking she’s having a girl, wish she would just do the gender reveal and get it over with. Can’t believe she’s constantly amazed that she’s the ambassador for Tu clothing, was that really her goal in life? Is it really that big an honour? Or is she just excited about seeing her gormless grid in the shops?
She looked at girls and boys though and that jacket was pretty unisex.
She was looking in the range that goes up to 24 months so not for Alf but she could buy for new baby. Mentioning Alf being to old was just irrelevant/an excuse. Goes back to the fact that she doesn’t seem to accept she’s got a baby on the way she could buy for

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Oh god it's gonna be a girl and it's gonna be 'perfect' no doubt.

It will be interesting to see how she deals with the safety issues with a new baby, especially if it's a girl.

Remember she forward faces because 'Alf cries if he can't see me'
She feeds him junk because 'he's fussy'
All the cot bumbers and toys because 'Alf needs them'

Will this child be more 'tolerant' than Alf? Or will she put them in danger too and justify it somehow.
Good point, it's easy to try and justify when it's only one - going to be interesting to see how she navigates the same excuses for the next one.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
David Walliams is such a creep 🤮 He was hounding a friend of mine for months after she said no!! Ashley must’ve been using him to get on the road to fame #Desperado
This says it all. Fame hungry wanna - be accepting the likes of this creep 🤣 total inspiration 🤣
Lovely Day x 🥴🤣