Ashley Dale's murder trial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FAAADB3C-E153-4979-A8EB-756EE1C9A66F.jpeg
This made my stomach turn, fat 🐀. Lost your son? At least your child isn’t dead though ay unlike Ashleys parents child is 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2559649This made my stomach turn, fat 🐀. Lost your son? At least your child isn’t dead though ay unlike Ashleys parents child is 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
I think this is where these murderers go wrong with the woe is me when they have took away the life of someone else’s child, sister, niece, cousin, granddaughter etc.

I just think he’s sorry for being caught , they all know if the house was just shot up or lee was the one killed none of this would have come out.

I don’t think they intended to kill Ashley but he clearly knew she was there when he burst that door down he could have easily ran the other way but never which speaks a lot about his character off his face smashed out his head or not😡

Reactions: 14
HAHAHAHA I’ve just weed a bit, wish I would of got a poke out of it now just so getting terrored was worth it 🤣
I'll poke you, I've got clean toes a legitimate dog breeding graft & 0 ex Olivias that will pop up. I'll set you up with the sickest Ali baba/Temu IG Clobber page. The world is your oyster & your clam is mine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Witham, from on his throne of lies, has just dug a big guilty verdict for the others, without the aid of a jug this time.

Although it will be interesting to see what happens to Mr Soprano junior..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2559649This made my stomach turn, fat 🐀. Lost your son? At least your child isn’t dead though ay unlike Ashleys parents child is 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Hopefully their mothers see sense and don't let him see his kids but at least they are alive! He's been a shite today going on about holding it in for so long and feeling suicidal. Piss of turkey teeth.

My personal opinion is that the jury might struggle with Ian and Joe because how they have came across and little evidence. I guess sean is kind of the same, a lot of circumstantial evidence. Witham is fucked like.

And just for the record I have not nor want to be poked by any of those oddballs l😆 😂

Reactions: 13
Witham, from on his throne of lies, has just dug a big guilty verdict for the others, without the aid of a jug this time.

Without the aid of a jug 😂😂😂 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 8

My thoughts exactly he’s put the nail in the coffin for all of them, ian is the only one who stands a chance but hopefully the jury saw right through the innocent act.
---
Did anyone else find his constant outbursts of ‘IT WAS ALL ME NONE OF THEM HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT’ really disingenuous and forced? Like obviously I know he was lying but it’s as if he wasn’t even trying to be convincing at any point today or maybe it’s just that he was trying far too hard but either way he was a shitshow

Reactions: 17
Is anyone else intrigued about the vw Golf that's been mentioned a few times? But then just gets left and forgot about

Reactions: 10
Hopefully their mothers see sense and don't let him see his kids but at least they are alive! He's been a shite today going on about holding it in for so long and feeling suicidal. Piss of turkey teeth.

My personal opinion is that the jury might struggle with Ian and Joe because how they have came across and little evidence. I guess sean is kind of the same, a lot of circumstantial evidence. Witham is fucked like.

And just for the record I have not nor want to be poked by any of those oddballs l😆 😂
I can’t see them struggling with Joe. It’s obvious he was his accomplice and his stupid story about going home to watch the boxing and putting his pyjamas on! His mother seemed like a hard faced cow lying for him and his dad couldn’t remember the script!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think you’re reading too much into one persons opinion tbh. I’m not from the area, don’t know any of them, but also found Ian the most believable, Joe I do believe was there, but again he held it together well on the stand. I think Niall is the one directing things and zest is a nasty tit backing Niall. The rest of them are just pawns in Niall’s game and sadly a beautiful young woman died. Lee is a piece of tit too, vile coward.

disclaimer - not been poked by any of them 😂😂
I agree with you on this 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
Q
Was it IF sisters car
Am going to have to re read as though it sais red and hers was black I believe
---
It didn't mention colour yesterday does anyone know how I'll get back to when Peers was on the stand? I have the 1 link that I refresh each day but it doesn't go that far back now

Last edited:
Am going to have to re read as though it sais red and hers was black I believe
---
It didn't mention colour yesterday does anyone know how I'll get back to when Peers was on the stand? I have the 1 link that I refresh each day but it doesn't go that far back now
No it la really hard isn’t it!!! I wanted to start the cashmans one but it seems really difficult

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.