Ashley Dale's murder trial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Witham has just completed folded on the stand there, I’d imagine he’s just secured a guilty for at least Barry and peers

Big and little Dave hahaha FFS

Reactions: 6
Good morning

I’m sorry to break it to you but the “no one” would touch the family is the biggest load of tit I’ve ever heard, IF has already stated he’s been victimised by a gang of lads before, After all he’s just a mummy and daddy’s boy.

apparently so there is graffiti all over Liverpool saying IF is a grass and his mum and sister have bin going around the area trying to clean it off.

I wouldn’t procrastinate on these wild delusions, he has thrown Barry under the bus to try to cover his own tracks as to why he was supplying a knife to LH by the grasp of things.

they are all not seeing the light of day again in my opinion, to those saying there is no evidence on Ian are forgetting the phone call to witham after him leaving the flat is enough for the PC case to conclude it as a conspiracy.

---

to be fair I think she’s thriving off it, I can’t possibly think why you would post pictures of your brother in the height of all of this. Surely to god you would want to keep your head down.

she clearly loves the attention - you can see that from a mile off.

probably doing it for the followers

I would hang my head in shame, some people 🙄
no need to apologise for breaking that to me I couldn’t care less whether people would go after them or not was simply stating that he’s putting on an act saying he’s scared people would come for the family because it’s not the case anyway - they wouldn’t it’s as simple as that. Would people go after him? Probably yes but no ones gonna target his mum or sister as if the dad would allow that to happen it’s all an act. Like the prosecutor said himself how would it help his mum or sister if he left the country.

And as for you saying he’s already stated he’s been victimised - why you taking his word as gospel the whole lot of them are saying whatever they can to cover their own backs? He’s trying to play the little innocent victim who’s been dragged into it through no fault of his own and I for one am not buying it

few oddballs on their high horse in this thread 😂
---
Witham has single handedly secured every one of them a guilty conviction today with that woeful performance - probably even Ian

Reactions: 12
Wow Witham has just completed folded on the stand there, I’d imagine he’s just secured a guilty for at least Barry and peers

Big and little Dave hahaha FFS
yeah he f**ked it up at the end big time! Also the barrister said how long did it take you to fire the gun after pursuing Ashley and taking aim and he answers half a second, so he’s admitting intent there 🙈

Reactions: 7
yeah he f**ked it up at the end big time! Also the barrister said how long did it take you to fire the gun after pursuing Ashley and taking aim and he answers half a second, so he’s admitting intent there 🙈
That was his own brief who asked him that also haha, what a divvy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He probably has a close bond with his mum and sisters because of circumstances around his dad. Can’t imagine the dad playing a massive role in their lives. He’s the most believable out the lot, whether that’s cos he’s got a good brief and he’s been groomed or because he’s telling the truth. They all have to be careful what they say there’s an impression of protecting other people in all of this and he’s been honest about repercussions on his family.

as for some of the other stuff that’s come out about Lee , and the voice notes, I’m just gonna say it how it is, and before anyone comes for me, i have so much sympathy for Ashley, it’s extremely sad and she didn’t deserve to die especially in those circumstances, but the way she talked to her mates and her mates entertaining those conversations, there’s no way they didn’t know what Lee was doing and what he was dealing. Talking about bringing positive vibes to the home when god knows how many homes have been ruined as a result of the crack and heroin her fella was dealing.
This is what we have to remember. We're focusing on the 1 death of a very attractive young woman with a job and a life- the unacceptable face of drug deaths. For every Ashley there's 10 faceless smackheads who don't make the news. Everyone of them someone's son or daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is what we have to remember. We're focusing on the 1 death of a very attractive young woman with a job and a life- the unacceptable face of drug deaths. For every Ashley there's 10 faceless smackheads who don't make the news. Everyone of them someone's son or daughter.
sorry but that’s not a fair comparison to make. At one point these people chose to purchase and take the drugs. I am not condoning it I do realise drugs ruin communities and family’s and dealers donprofit off the misery but a choice was made by them which unfortunately spiralled into them becoming addicts, Ashley did not choose to be shot dead in her own home by that absolute scumbag.

Alcohol also ruins lives and families and turns people into shells of themselves does anyone blame off licences?

Reactions: 3
Everyone's entitled to their view based on the evidence presented + what we know of gang culture and pack mentality. Changing your mind based on the available info is called critical thinking and far better than picking a stance and sticking with it. No need for rudeness and hostility over any differing views*

* I also haven't been poked by any of the defendants.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And anyone who has been to Goodison Park will tell you, no way has he spoken on his or big Dave’s phone to speak to little Dave in Spain as you cant get a signal in the ground.
Also he said he had the conversation in the bar beforehand. So he’s happily sat chatting about retrieving and selling a gun in full view of everyone? Plus most people shout while they’re on a mobile!

Then I was laughing at what he used to do the digging! Wonder when he ever went fishing as he seemed to spend most of his day sat in that flat getting stoned or out and about selling drugs!

He was the weakest on the stand and just shows how thick he is!

Reactions: 11
sorry but that’s not a fair comparison to make. At one point these people chose to purchase and take the drugs. I am not condoning it I do realise drugs ruin communities and family’s and dealers donprofit off the misery but a choice was made by them which unfortunately spiralled into them becoming addicts, Ashley did not choose to be shot dead in her own home by that absolute scumbag.

Alcohol also ruins lives and families and turns people into shells of themselves does anyone blame off licences?
I'm gonna have to assume you don't know a lot about addiction. And yes the big business alcohol lobby destroys even more lives and its social acceptability makes it even more insidious and difficult to tackle. That doesn't mean anyone's got it in for the kids behind the counter at Bargain Booze. I'm not saying Ashley’s death isn't a sickening tragedy. All drug deaths are. There's an argument to be made that she played just as much a hand in her own demise by going out with a dealer as a smackhead does by shooting up. I get that that's uncomfortable to hear. Ppl make bad decisions. That doesn't mean anyone thinks their deaths are excusable.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm gonna have to assume you don't know a lot about addiction. And yes the big business alcohol lobby destroys even more lives and its social acceptability makes it even more insidious and difficult to tackle. That doesn't mean anyone's got it in for the kids behind the counter at Bargain Booze. I'm not saying Ashley’s death isn't a sickening tragedy. All drug deaths are. There's an argument to be made that she played just as much a hand in her own demise by going out with a dealer as a smackhead does by shooting up. I get that that's uncomfortable to hear. Ppl make bad decisions. That doesn't mean anyone thinks their deaths are excusable.
No I don’t know a lot about it, I understand it stems from mental health, upbringing etc and I’m not saying their misfortune is excusable but I think it’s an unfair and unproductive comparison to make to Ashley’s death. And it’s giving victim blaming to suggest she played any hand in her death
That’s just my opinion anyway.
Hope her family don’t see this thread imagine losing two children to Lyme same ill fate to see people suggesting they’re partly to blame.

not sure if it’s been touched on on here but Ashley’s brother Louis Dunn was also murdered by a bullet RH at wasn’t meant to for him. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Reactions: 4
not sure if it’s been touched on on here but Ashley’s brother Louis Dunn was also murdered by a bullet RH at wasn’t meant to for him. Absolutely heartbreaking.
yep it’s been discussed at length.

No I don’t know a lot about it, I understand it stems from mental health, upbringing etc and I’m not saying their misfortune is excusable but I think it’s an unfair and unproductive comparison to make to Ashley’s death. And it’s giving victim blaming to suggest she played any hand in her death
Hope her family don’t see this thread imagine losing two children to Lyme same ill fate to see people suggesting they’re partly to blame.

[/QU
yep it’s been discussed at length.
Ah I’ve only been reading the last few days

Everyone's entitled to their view based on the evidence presented + what we know of gang culture and pack mentality. Changing your mind based on the available info is called critical thinking and far better than picking a stance and sticking with it. No need for rudeness and hostility over any differing views*

* I also haven't been poked by any of the defendants.
Amennnnn to this 🙌🏼❤

At the end of the day they are all wrongins who have clearly played a part in some way or another. Some minor some major

On a side note
Dusty has one ball, pass it on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Not my intention at all to go victim blaming. I've said loads of time on this thread that there's absolutely no mitigating factors in a woman being murdered. I hope they all go down. This thread is also a conversation about choices, responsibility and specifically the drug culture of the city so there's going to be awkward points made about the wisdom of going with a dealer and knowingly putting yourself in harms way. Part of the tragedy of all this is that Ashley knew she was in danger for weeks before. I'm perfectly OK with disagreement. Emotions get raw around such an awful case.

Reactions: 14
The updates today have been ALOT!!!!!!!

very obvious they all had a part to play… I hope the lot of them get slammed with a hefty sentence
---
I have sympathy for Ashley 100% she didn’t by any means deserve what happened to her one bit.. however as harsh as this may sound. These girls know what they are getting involved in. They know where the monies coming from, they know what circles the fellas are mixing with, yes the voice notes were heart wrenching but she is discussing stuff like it’s the norm. You’ve gotta have something not wired right to even entertain a guy like that. Sorry if this sounds harsh but just my opinion.

Re posting this as I feel it’s the most put together way of saying it without victim blaming..

• Heart
Not my intention at all to go victim blaming. I've said loads of time on this thread that there's absolutely no mitigating factors in a woman being murdered. I hope they all go down. This thread is also a conversation about choices, responsibility and specifically the drug culture of the city so there's going to be awkward points made about the wisdom of going with a dealer and knowingly putting yourself in harms way. Part of the tragedy of all this is that Ashley knew she was in danger for weeks before. I'm perfectly OK with disagreement. Emotions get raw around such an awful case.
Absolutely, and everyone interprets things from their own place of consciousness, experiences etc.

Reactions: 4
Bunch of scallys who look kinda broke
While the girls on tattle let em have a poke. 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.