Ashley Dale's murder trial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone subscribe to the Echo's WhatsApp for trial updates? Wondering if it's easier to read than the actual website with a it's fekkin pop-ups!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone subscribe to the Echo's WhatsApp for trial updates? Wondering if it's easier to read than the actual website with a it's fekkin pop-ups!
Was thinking to do that, but not sure if the WhatsApp just links you to the website everytime there’s an update?
---
My thoughts exactly he’s put the nail in the coffin for all of them, ian is the only one who stands a chance but hopefully the jury saw right through the innocent act.
---
Did anyone else find his constant outbursts of ‘IT WAS ALL ME NONE OF THEM HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT’ really disingenuous and forced? Like obviously I know he was lying but it’s as if he wasn’t even trying to be convincing at any point today or maybe it’s just that he was trying far too hard but either way he was a shitshow
I think it was desperation his performance yesterday, he’s tit scared of Niall and his cronies but unfortunately for Whitman I think he’s made matters worse for himself. Please don’t come at me people, he’s a grown man and he made a choice to do what he did but I kinda feel a little pity for him if it is how it seems and he was and still is acting under orders. What a waste of so many lives, lost forever or spending the rest of their days in jail and the effects on their children too. And for what?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yea don't recommend it. I prefer reading it word for word.

It gives you link to website with overall catch up of the day in court

So you can get to the older parts on the echo scroll down then when you get to the very bottom scroll back up a bit and it should give you more when you scroll back down then

It’s a bit of a nightmare like. I find my sons iPad the easiest to use 😂

A lot of drama going on behind the scenes. I think we'll be getting a Fitzy acquittal today

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A lot of drama going on behind the scenes. I think we'll be getting a Fitzy acquittal today
Echo still just says judge discussing legal matters, it’s been ages though. What makes you say that? Have you got reliable info?

Reactions: 3
Did I read yesterday that Witham said he wanted to plead guilty to murder and they wouldn't let him. I don't get it?!!

Reactions: 10
Did I read yesterday that Witham said he wanted to plead guilty to murder and they wouldn't let him. I don't get it?!!
Yeah I thought this too. He's being charged with murder and wanted to plead guilty so why bring him to trial..

Waiting for updates too, something could've happened?

Yeah I thought this too. He's being charged with murder and wanted to plead guilty so why bring him to trial..

Waiting for updates too, something could've happened?
Does seem quite long considering it's going to closing speeches today. I bet it will be adjourned for the day now :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Back at 2pm
---
Does anyone know how to make a new thread? we’re close to 1k comments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.