Ashley Cain #6 Wam, bam what a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t see any thread suggestions but I think this may have been one from @Cdinvoice so lets go with it!
As you were #letsgotattlers !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I couldn’t see any thread suggestions but I think this may have been one from @Cdinvoice so lets go with it!
As you can tell that was my 1st attempt! 🤣

Can I just ask who is in your profile pic,,, coz I’ve been trying to work it out since thread1 @Noonoosanne2

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can I be cheeky and please request a recap! I’ve missed so much. I just hope that Saf has finally found someone genuine to support her through this or is she still being shoved in the corner?

Reactions: 12
So they used 'let's go champ' when their daughter was dying and you've used 'let's go tattlers' as a has tag on here? Bit unfair, don't you think?

Reactions: 11
As you can tell that was my 1st attempt! 🤣

Can I just ask who is in your profile pic,,, coz I’ve been trying to work it out since thread1 @Noonoosanne2
Fopperholic!!

So they used 'let's go champ' when their daughter was dying and you've used 'let's go tattlers' as a has tag on here? Bit unfair, don't you think?
No not really as it was actually started by a boxer called Shannon Briggs way before they started using it , Also used by Mcgregor so not unique to the cains
Edited to say if @mods don’t think it’s appropriate please feel free to delete

Reactions: 27
Can I be cheeky and please request a recap! I’ve missed so much. I just hope that Saf has finally found someone genuine to support her through this or is she still being shoved in the corner?
Saf left the 2k a week borstal bootcamp serving rations after 3 days. Was a bit beg on toast for items to be sent there. Ended up with InTheStyle clothes.

There was a live feed this morning... another cook fest bore. Spent an hour making 3 burnt banana pancakes. Ashley appeared in her video looked rather unimpressed and in my opinion a bit stoned, definately had a wakey and bakey - and before anyone starts on me, it takes one to know one and he is definitely partial 😉. Nothing wrong with a bit of wacky backy if that is his thing, as long as the gofundme money isn't paying for it.

In the live feed she looked uncomfortable quite a few people were quizzing her about her relationship and where the money goes. She went on to tell everyone to check out the farce of a foundations website... it apparently states all this "amazing" things the foundation spends its money on. I checked the page. Same old vague tit. No updates. No thanking from families of the poorly children they have apparently helped.

Her fangirls were rampant as ever attacking anyone who so much asked a question and wasn't blowing smoke up Safs arse about her burnt pancakes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Saf left the 2k a week borstal bootcamp serving rations after 3 days. Was a bit beg on toast for items to be sent there. Ended up with InTheStyle clothes.

There was a live feed this morning... another cook fest bore. Spent an hour making 3 burnt banana pancakes. Ashley appeared in her video looked rather unimpressed and in my opinion a bit stoned, definately had a wakey and bakey - and before anyone starts on me, it takes one to know one and he is definitely partial 😉. Nothing wrong with a bit of wacky backy if that is his thing, as long as the gofundme money isn't paying for it.

In the live feed she looked uncomfortable quite a few people were quizzing her about her relationship and where the money goes. She went on to tell everyone to check out the farce of a foundations website... it apparently states all this "amazing" things the foundation spends its money on. I checked the page. Same old vague tit. No updates. No thanking from families of the poorly children they have apparently helped.

Her fangirls were rampant as ever attacking anyone who so much asked a question and wasn't blowing smoke up Safs arse about her burnt pancakes.
Great recap!!

Reactions: 8
Let’s not beat around the bush here ,a young child sitting at a dead babies grave reading to them every weekend is plain weird and the mother wants to get a bleeping grip and have a word with herself about her parenting !
even weirder is it being plastered all over social media !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
Let’s not beat around the bush here ,a young child sitting at a dead babies grave reading to them every weekend is plain weird and the mother wants to get a bleeping grip and have a word with herself about her parenting !
So odd. The grave is an eyesore too. Watched the nurse mum yesterday at Jaxons grave and that’s just full of tat, even worse than A’s. They were cutting the grass with a hand held hedge trimmer 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
All for attention! Bizarre

• Sad
Is anybody else really curious as to why he’s being so quiet? Do you think he’s thinking quietly and deeply about the error of his ways, or a ploy in making his disciples yearn for him more “absense makes the heart go finder” and all that?
or like Saf said, just really really busy with the foundation and the website for the thousands of poorly fighting children 🤣🤣🤣
Conference call, my backside, he had literally just rolled out of bed when he saunted into the kitchen for his pancakes that took an hour to make but still weren’t even made

The bootcamp sent her meals this morning
Must have been to compensate for the £900 that they wouldnt refund for her leaving early!

• Haha

Wake and bake 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In years to come they will hate that people feel entitled to share thier daughter and have strangers having some sore of strange connection with her. I dont have many photos of my baby who passed because i didnt want photos with him hooked up to machines and quite frankly looking vwry uncomfortable but the ones i do have withiut wires and machines i keep them for myself because those pictures are irriplaceable and personal.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Wake and bake 🤣🤣🤣
As long as the go fund me isn’t paying for it!🤣🤣🤣

In years to come they will hate that people feel entitled to share thier daughter and have strangers having some sore of strange connection with her. I dont have many photos of my baby who passed because i didnt want photos with him hooked up to machines and quite frankly looking vwry uncomfortable but the ones i do have withiut wires and machines i keep them for myself because those pictures are irriplaceable and personal.
So sorry you’ve been in this horrific situation

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The bootcamp sent her meals this morning
Those boot camp prep meals looked like bigger portions than the mouses paw portions she was plated up in there.

There was no exercise sessions today.

And WTF who is that child reading and drawing on pumpkins by Azaylias graveside? Is she not a relation? Very bizarre behaviour. I can't believe what I have just witnessed. Shouldn't she be out playing with pop its?

Reactions: 17
So now Ashley has finished this second challenge he's suddenly gone quiet? He'd say he was recuperating, I say he has no current content..oh wait...he could raise awareness for childhood cancer or talk about the children they've helped...oh wait....

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Who is that girl in her stories? Is it a relative? Sorry if this has been covered I’m just absolutely baffled

Reactions: 7
@OrcaRed no, just a random kid that lives near them, her mum seems to be encouraging her daughter to do all of this for clout

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
@OrcaRed no, just a random kid that lives near them, her mum seems to be encouraging her daughter to do all of this for clout
Thats insane.

What sort of mother encourages her own children to do graveside duties for another child? It's very morbid. Depressing. I doubt this is something that child willingly does either... "hey mum can I go and read books out loud by a baby's graveside we only know from Insta?"... Doubt the kid would even know who Ashley and Saf even were. It's emotional/psychological abuse towards their own child for a meagre slice of clout.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.