Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢Have to say I cringed a little last night. Her live came up on my tiktok feed and she was having a battle with a guy. What made me cringe was, as she urged her fans to send gifts she actually shouted " Let's Go Champs". Between the pair of them it's just getting embarrassing now..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
His latest video 😂

Complete contradiction to what happened yesterday. He gave up after 12 miles (according to his Strava), which for any normal person is fine but as he’s bigged himself up makes he look like a total tit.

The ultra man title is lost. He failed on day 8.

Whats with the Batman style music behind the last video? But yeah this challenge is for the kids with cancer not his personal ego.

Up the Travelodge Ash😂

ps if you look up his name on Facebook you’ll be able to see where he is. His management team are emailing ahead to where they are going for freebies and publicity.

Let’s go Chumps 🙌🏽

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fact is they’ve got no money left in the foundation. What was it on the accounts, just under £1M? That won’t last long with the way this lot spend money.

We already know the breakdown of what brings in the most money, the audit showed us that. Was it 34% from challenges? I can’t remember. Anyway, there’s simply no need for a separate GFM to see what brings in what.

Stupid people making excuses.

It will all come out eventually. Might take a while but it will.
---
Loads of charities funded PhD’s, specific projects and pilots, it’s a big part of their work… and when TAF were aiming to raise 300k for PhD programmes, actually 250k came from a different charity, Children with Cancer! And when you look at THAT separate GFM page, Moustashley added in the totals from his other challenge and the individual GFM page for TAF only actually raised £750
People are so gullible, just question, probe a bit in life and don’t take everything at face value otherwise you’re just wandering around where people want to direct you to…. (with these two, I was one of those people, caught up in empathy for losing a child, which I still have, but can also be critical of their behaviours and actions cloaked in smoke and mirrors….)
Look there we have it.
CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK FUNDED THE PHD and The Azaylia Foundation contributed to it. Not by much but something at least.

Reactions: 15
Fact is they’ve got no money left in the foundation. What was it on the accounts, just under £1M? That won’t last long with the way this lot spend money.
I compared to a Charity close to my heart (national charity for a chronic disease) which has donations of about $8m a year and has 6 employees on over £60k a year. They spend around 26% of their income on further fundrasising costs and overheads including staff.

TAF is spending just over 20% of their income on costs, but have no one on payroll to spend this money. How are they spending so much money!!

Reactions: 9
Has the tracker link been removed from TAF linktr.ee drop down menu on instagram. It was there yesterday....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I find that mantra of “Good athletes train, great athletes recover” really unfair and not in line with someone running a children’s charity (although when has he ever done anything in line with that?)
What is you have an injury that life changing? What about those that physically can’t train? Here’s one for you, cashley. My friend was a horse rider, has been since are was a child. She was training for the Olympics and was in line to complete in London 2012. Whilst training, she fell off her horse and had life changing injuries. She became double incontinent, couldn’t walk unaided, and eventually became wheelchair bound. She needed careers to help her do small tasks, and she was no longer able to ride a horse. So, according to Cashley, she’s not a good athlete because she didn’t recover.
Sadly there are so many people who can’t recover, yet here’s cashley not preparing, wearing the wrong shoes, getting free massages. What a knob!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s said in his last post at the bottom that we don’t stop till it’s done / he literally gave up yesterday after half a marathon. bleeping bellend

He can’t do duck all without an injury. All this ultra man tit he spouts and the second he walks more than 1m he’s pulled a muscle/almost died/saw god/got a cold sore

Roided up self important bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What was the end point yesterday? I wonder if anyone is verifying that they restart from the exact place they finish, otherwise he can’t really say they’ve done the full distance?

Reactions: 7
It will all come out eventually. Might take a while but it will.
I hope it does, their lack of accountability is shocking.
All that money could have helped so many other children. It should never be the case that money raised like that can be spent like they have done. On themselves and their lifestyle which must be beyond their wildest dreams.

I know a couple who set up a foundation after losing their little boy to cancer and they dedicate themselves and the funds raised to helping others in similar situations. None of what they do involves stupid made up challenges or shouting slogans.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope it does, their lack of accountability is shocking.
All that money could have helped so many other children. It should never be the case that money raised like that can be spent like they have done. On themselves and their lifestyle which must be beyond their wildest dreams.

I know a couple who set up a foundation after losing their little boy to cancer and they dedicate themselves and the funds raised to helping others in similar situations. None of what they do involves stupid made up challenges or shouting slogans.
According to the last accounts for the foundation, there was £1m in the bank. Why is it taking so long for the money to be given to kids and their families that really need it?!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
He can’t do duck all without an injury. All this ultra man tit he spouts and the second he walks more than 1m he’s pulled a muscle/almost died/saw god/got a cold sore

Roided up self important bellend
I can imagine experts trying to warn him that this ultraman crap wasn’t a good idea. We all know he doesn’t listen. I don’t give a shite if he cracks open his leg. That will shut him up and keep him off the roads! Irritating little man with mini feet.
---
Got a cold sore 🤣🤣🤣
Prolly his usual herpes breakout🥹

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Urrgggh my local rugby team have had cashley at their training ground…🙄
I feel your pain, a girl I went to school with who is so lovely and we are on each others social media has shared a link to donate. Fuming

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't know if anyone has posted this, but there's a lad who is "walking/running from Manchester to Ibiza" he is doing a marathon a day, and is currently in France. Not 1 moan, not an "ultracunt", just a decent kid doing something for charity!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly what is with these people using social media to profit off dead kids? There was one on TikTok (verruca or summat) and her baby died and there she was crying on her posts the same day he passed, like take a bleeping breath girls!!
Arguing over who had a song wrote for them first, documenting a still birth live on social media (iPad final boss Nan), putting photos on of babies in funeral homes (most of tiktok) I could go on. Zero respect for their poor kiddies, because it’s all about views and clicks and gifts.

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.