Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also not plugged the foundation for Ashley’s challenge. Only advertises other donations. Couldn’t be more obvious that they don’t speak anymore.
is he behind schedule now?! I honestly think he goes in that car for most of the miles

Reactions: 7
Honestly what is with these people using social media to profit off dead kids? There was one on TikTok (verruca or summat) and her baby died and there she was crying on her posts the same day he passed, like take a bleeping breath girls!!
Arguing over who had a song wrote for them first, documenting a still birth live on social media (iPad final boss Nan), putting photos on of babies in funeral homes (most of tiktok) I could go on. Zero respect for their poor kiddies, because it’s all about views and clicks and gifts.
Absolutely nothing is off limits anymore, emotion & sob stories mean 💰 on apps like TikTok. I cannot get my head around why anyone would want to record themselves crying the day their baby passed & post it for online strangers to watch. That is not normal 🤢
---
I think she’s probably in shock as her daughter hasn’t had her funeral yet. She passed away in different circumstances as it wasn’t to cancer. She does seem a bit unhinged as she was talking about looking forward to her daughter’s funeral and she’s also live streaming it. She went into detail about what her daughter’s body looks like, which is too much. She’s sharing videos of her in her coffin and that’s not something I agree with sharing.
Initially it looked like she was wanting people to know the circumstances of her child’s passing and fighting for justice for her.
I think she’s a mother who’s grieving and probably finds it helpful to talk to people about it all. She doesn’t have a large following, so I don’t think she’s someone who will be doing what these two have done
I can’t comment on Zoey but so many people are now sharing their tragic experiences on TikTok in the hope they go viral & get a large following very quickly. I’m very cynical & would view the talk of a funeral to be baiting people into offering them money. The app is full of people who know how to make a quick buck off the back of a death, break up, tragedy etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s also not plugged the foundation for Ashley’s challenge. Only advertises other donations. Couldn’t be more obvious that they don’t speak anymore.
is he behind schedule now?! I honestly think he goes in that car for most of the miles
Totally agree about the car. It’s a farce. He is too arrogant to pull out this early! He defo isn’t running much.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely nothing is off limits anymore, emotion & sob stories mean 💰 on apps like TikTok. I cannot get my head around why anyone would want to record themselves crying the day their baby passed & post it for online strangers to watch. That is not normal 🤢
---

I can’t comment on Zoey but so many people are now sharing their tragic experiences on TikTok in the hope they go viral & get a large following very quickly. I’m very cynical & would view the talk of a funeral to be baiting people into offering them money. The app is full of people who know how to make a quick buck off the back of a death, break up, tragedy etc.
It's awful. I don't watch tik tok but had a scroll through today and there was someone recording her daughter giving birth to an 18 weeker then videoing the cold cot and documenting the whole thing. Then I saw another video of a young gypsy girls funeral and everyone was videoing the coffin being put in the hearse. It's so morbid and should be private. I can't imaging sharing so much of my life on line

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's awful. I don't watch tik tok but had a scroll through today and there was someone recording her daughter giving birth to an 18 weeker then videoing the cold cot and documenting the whole thing. Then I saw another video of a young gypsy girls funeral and everyone was videoing the coffin being put in the hearse. It's so morbid and should be private. I can't imaging sharing so much of my life on line
It’s so shocking what people share online, it’s got to the point were I work you, don’t have to engage in any conversation as to what they have been up up to as it all over social media

£21k raised so far and I’d estimate around £50k spent and gifted on various training regimes, equipment, vehicles, hotels, massages, the list is endless. And once again I will point out that NO decent medic or physio would recommend or allow someone to continue with the injuries he is claiming to have.
every singe challenge he has picked up a life changing injury, I swear he would have a leg amputated just to run on a stump to prove what a big strong boy he is.

Reactions: 20
Why is he running with his top off??? The others aren’t and it’s not exactly boiling weather! I wouldn’t want all his sweat drippy over my new baby

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ashley you are walking here what's going off Ultramen don't walk dot. You get up and run every single day. Are you not STRONG enough isn't that what you preach.

I saw some people at a football ground waving him off, I feel second hand embarrassment for them.
The bellend is mostly walking! The thief needs to run.

Reactions: 5
The perfect example of pure, private, unrehearsed and personal grief without personal gains. 💔 it’s been a while since she posted and this means more than any bleeping ultra man or setting boundaries whilst filling a cup.
Honestly I despise this pair!
This pair as in the “let’s go champ” scammers.

Attachments

• Sad